What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (8 Viewers)

I sent duke in both cases.  Duke was my rb5 in a start 1 rb league....

jmatt is young, a free agent next season, 3 decent NFL seasons.  Duke was my rb5-6 in that league.  

I believe in trading a player when positive training camp buzz surrounds him, and is useless to me.
Your reasoning is very solid for the trade decisions you made. However, the original post did not display appropriate info/data for the reader to take your situation into account - and possibly come up with a comparable understanding that you then posted later. Thanks for taking the time to do so. GL in 2017 and beyond.

northern exposure said:
One owner in a 14 team ppr dynasty that starts QB, 3 WRs, 2RBs, TE and 2 WR/RB/TE flex spots just made the following trades:

#1 he gave up Mike Evans and got 2017 1.01 and 2.01 rookie picks

#2 he gave up Sammy Watkins and the 2.01 rookie pick for the 2017 1.11, 1.14 , 3.14 and 4.14 rookie picks.
This guy is at it again. He just gave up Mark Ingram and 2017 4.08 pick for 2017 2.05 pick and a 2018 3rd. 

As somebody replied earlier it is frustrating to watch another owner do this. This league usually turns over 3-4 owners every year. The new owners come in and then the sharks start to circle with their offers. The owner making these trades was new last year and refused to make any trades, now he's making these trades this year.  I had a strong team I built through the draft, working the waiver wire and making trades with the non-shark and non-guppy owners. I lost in the title game last year, but I decided I have had enough and left the league. All 3 "shark" owners posted on the league message board that they wanted my team after I posted I was leaving.

PPR 6 points all TD's

Start- QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K=DEF

Team A gave Tyreek Hill + 2018 3rd round rookie pick

Team B gave Corey Coleman + 2018 2nd round rookie pick

PPR 6 points all TD's

Start- QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K=DEF

Team A gave Tyreek Hill + 2018 3rd round rookie pick

Team B gave Corey Coleman + 2018 2nd round rookie pick
Tough call- interesting trade. I suppose I take reek but I thought Coleman looked really good before he got hurt.

Probably will be a couple of years at least before "all the results are in" on this trade. Right now it appears that nobody is the clear cut winner, nor loser.

Tough, but Hill, even more so for a competitor. 
I'm loaded this year. DJ, Bell, T.Y., Cooks, Baldwin, Rodgers, Jimmy Graham..........

Tyreek is the #1 and Coleman is the #2 on his team too. I knew it was close though but I'm a lot higher on tyreek than most so I was happy about the deal.

northern exposure said:
This guy is at it again. He just gave up Mark Ingram and 2017 4.08 pick for 2017 2.05 pick and a 2018 3rd. 

As somebody replied earlier it is frustrating to watch another owner do this. This league usually turns over 3-4 owners every year. The new owners come in and then the sharks start to circle with their offers. The owner making these trades was new last year and refused to make any trades, now he's making these trades this year.  I had a strong team I built through the draft, working the waiver wire and making trades with the non-shark and non-guppy owners. I lost in the title game last year, but I decided I have had enough and left the league. All 3 "shark" owners posted on the league message board that they wanted my team after I posted I was leaving.
So the "sharks" want to own multiple teams in the same league?

I was a little shocked by that one. I would have guessed that either Pryor or the 2.03 alone would have arguably been enough to get Ben and Matthews - especially with the Ben retirement talks.
Guy badly needed a QB.  One rule specification which may make it a little less lopsided is that the playoffs in this league occur during the NFL playoffs, so guys that will make post-season appearances are far more valuable.  Ben will either help him toward a playoff run, or be a valuable trade chip at the deadline - assuming Pitt is a playoff team.

Guy badly needed a QB.  One rule specification which may make it a little less lopsided is that the playoffs in this league occur during the NFL playoffs, so guys that will make post-season appearances are far more valuable.  Ben will either help him toward a playoff run, or be a valuable trade chip at the deadline - assuming Pitt is a playoff team.
In that context it makes it a lot closer. I'd also probably give Philly a slightly better chance than Washington to make the playoffs (although I suppose that's really a toss up and both teams could miss).

I posted this last week, but it never really got much love as far as commentary/opinions.  I hate to be a "bumper" but thought this was an interesting deal.

"12 team NON-PPR

Nuk, Jamaal Charles, Charles Sims, 2018 3rd (late)

for

DeVante Parker, Crowell, 2.9

Just went down.  I was the one who gave up Nuk.  Was tough giving up the best player in the trade, but I am very good and very deep at WR.  Needed some help at RB."

ETA - The pick was 2.9, not 2.7

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this last week, but it never really got much love as far as commentary/opinions.  I hate to be a "bumper" but thought this was an interesting deal.

"12 team NON-PPR

for

Just went down.  I was the one who gave up Nuk.  Was tough giving up the best player in the trade, but I am very good and very deep at WR.  Needed some help at RB."

not terrible given the situation but I like Hopkins here, admittedly I'm not a big Parker believer

"12 team NON-PPR

for

I suspect I'm in the minority here but give me Crowell.  What are you WR's though if you're very deep?

I suspect I'm in the minority here but give me Crowell.  What are you WR's though if you're very deep?
My WR are pretty sick for a 12 team league.  I really like Crowell this season too.  

D Adams
M Evans
T.Y. Hilton
J Doctson (R)
M Lee (R)
T Pryor (R)
R Anderson (R)
D Parker (R)
D Moncrief (R)
M Bryant (R)

14 Team Dynasty

I gave up Demarco Murray

I received Forte, Powell and a 2018 2nd (mid-late)

Murray was a huge part in my team winning the league last year, but this is this year.  I usually unload studs a year or two too soon, but I'm betting against him starting this year.   And it's ppr, so Powell should at least be start worthy.

14 Team Dynasty

I gave up Demarco Murray

I received Forte, Powell and a 2018 2nd (mid-late)

Murray was a huge part in my team winning the league last year, but this is this year.  I usually unload studs a year or two too soon, but I'm betting against him starting this year.   And it's ppr, so Powell should at least be start worthy.
Like in real life, or on your fantasy team?

Like in real life, or on your fantasy team?
Sorry, that was worded really poorly.  I am betting against him being a top 5 stud, beginning this year.  So essentially I am of the opinion that his decline begins now.  Didn't proof read my first post and that statement was very confusing.

DYNASTY PPR All TDs 6 points

Start QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-D

TEAM A Gives T.Y. Hilton 

TEAM B Gives 1.01 (Fournette) + Thielen

Last edited by a moderator:
10 team start 1-2QB 3-5RB 5-7WR 2-4TE plus full IDP

Traded away:  Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, '18 2nd

Got:  Mike Evans

I absolutely love Evans, he's one of my must owns and my WR's are still in great shape.  Glad I could dump Landry before his value tanks.  I took over this team a year and a half ago so I'm still unloading some guys I'm not a fan of.  WR's are still:  Keenan Allen, Martavis, Michael Thomas, Evans, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, Donte Moncrief, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Corey Davis, Mack Hollins, Paul Richardson.  Still got some packaging to do.

I posted this trade wrong a little bit ago but it was actually 

team a gets 1.02, 5.02, 2018 4th

team b gets Devante Parker, 2.01, 2018 2nd

Zyphros said:

I absolutely love Evans, he's one of my must owns and my WR's are still in great shape.  Glad I could dump Landry before his value tanks.  I took over this team a year and a half ago so I'm still unloading some guys I'm not a fan of.  WR's are still:  Keenan Allen, Martavis, Michael Thomas, Evans, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, Donte Moncrief, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Corey Davis, Mack Hollins, Paul Richardson.  Still got some packaging to do.
Evans

smbkrypt24 said:
12 Team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF.

S. Watkins, 2018 1st (mid)

for

E. Elliott
I wouldnt part with Elliott for that.  Obviously not comfortable with his situation, but Watkins goes to an offensive black hole, and a mid round 1st - while valuable - is not nearly enough to close the gap.  I offered Hilton, Lamar Miller, and Marquise Lee for Elliott to a team whose number one WR is Rishard Matthews and was turned down cold...and I didnt blame him for turning it down.

Zyphros said:

Nice housecleaning task, and you get a difference maker for his career. Looks like a very large roster size in this  full IDP league.

Users who are viewing this thread