What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

Rebuilder gave Devonta Freeman RB ATL, Kendall Wright WR MIN, Eric Ebron TE IND

Top contender gave James Washington WR PIT, Adam Shaheen TE CHI, Mark Walton RB CIN; 2019 1st round pick likely top 4, 2019 3rd round pick 

Top contender gave James Washington WR PIT, Adam Shaheen TE CHI, Mark Walton RB CIN; 2019 1st round pick likely top 4, 2019 3rd round pick 
Oh bull####! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

How are they a top contender w/such a high pick?

12 team PPR; QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/QB Flex

Gave: Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon, Corey Davis, 1.12

Received: Le'veon Bell, TJ Yeldon, 4.04

I'm sure this will be considered an overpay. However, I had depth at QB and WR to spare (McKinnon was the only guy I gave up that would have likely started consistently for me). I didn't really value the 1st round pick because my roster was maxed out on QBs and WRs before the trade, I have Gronk at TE, and all the good RBs would have been long gone by the 12th pick. I have Fournette, so Yeldon was a throw-in to give me his handcuff. Trade partner is taking over a team that was complete trash outside of Bell and is still likely a long way from competing, which makes the overpay easier to stomach. 
I'll take Bell here, but I don't play 2 QB leagues and I'm sure I'm undervaluing Jimmy.

QRRWWWTFD

PPR

6 POINTS all TDs

Team A gives ASJ

Team B gives the right to team A to switch 1st round spots in next years draft. Likely Top 3 pick but who knows. 

QRRWWWTFD

PPR

6 POINTS all TDs

Team A gives ASJ

Team B gives the right to team A to switch 1st round spots in next years draft. Likely Top 3 pick but who knows. 
Interesting - we don't allow conditional picks but I like this. It's a no-brainer if the guy giving away ASJ knows his team is better. It's not like ASJ will help the other team. In fact it's a great gamble either way since ASJ is worth maybe a late third round pick - and you only have to make the switch if it's favorable.

12 team PPR; QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/QB Flex

Gave: Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon, Corey Davis, 1.12

Received: Le'veon Bell, TJ Yeldon, 4.04

I'm sure this will be considered an overpay. However, I had depth at QB and WR to spare (McKinnon was the only guy I gave up that would have likely started consistently for me). I didn't really value the 1st round pick because my roster was maxed out on QBs and WRs before the trade, I have Gronk at TE, and all the good RBs would have been long gone by the 12th pick. I have Fournette, so Yeldon was a throw-in to give me his handcuff. Trade partner is taking over a team that was complete trash outside of Bell and is still likely a long way from competing, which makes the overpay easier to stomach. 
In super flex this is a massive overpay. 

I would have started the offer with Jimmy G. and 1.12 for Bell and went from there. I would have let it get to Jimmy G and McKinnon for Bell or all 3 pieces other than Jimmy for Bell. 1.12 in the rookie draft this year us very valuable in superflex all you need is 1 or 2 owners to reach and you get a solid rookie rb prospect to fall to you. 

Team A sent 2019 2nd. 

Team B sent 2019 2nd.

Team A was the 2018 Champion, Team B was the 2018 runner-up. Basically a bet about who will do better in 2019.

Team C sent Derek Carr and Kenneth Dixon.

Team D sent Keelan Cole, Trequan Smith, and James Conner.

Team C also has Aaron Rodgers and Dak Prescott. QBs like Alex Smith and Andy Dalton are on the WW, 10 team non-ppr league.

What appears to be a god-awful trade just went down in my performance scoring IDP dynasty league.  Curious what others think of it.

Sensational O-Rings gave up Brissett, Jacoby IND QB and Hunt, Kareem KCC RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.01 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09
and Lord Blowdemorts gave up Cohen, Tarik CHI RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.12 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.06

Both teams were middle 4 out of 12 last season.  Hunt was RB 4 (19ppg) in our scoring system.  Cohen was RB19 (12ppg).

2.01 and 1.12 are a wash, as are 2.09 and 2.06, so in my evaluation the O-Rings gave up Brissett and RB4 for 1.06 and RB19.  Thoughts?

What appears to be a god-awful trade just went down in my performance scoring IDP dynasty league.  Curious what others think of it.

Sensational O-Rings gave up Brissett, Jacoby IND QB and Hunt, Kareem KCC RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.01 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.09
and Lord Blowdemorts gave up Cohen, Tarik CHI RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.12 and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.06

Both teams were middle 4 out of 12 last season.  Hunt was RB 4 (19ppg) in our scoring system.  Cohen was RB19 (12ppg).

2.01 and 1.12 are a wash, as are 2.09 and 2.06, so in my evaluation the O-Rings gave up Brissett and RB4 for 1.06 and RB19.  Thoughts?
I take Hunt without much thought but I don’t see it as horrible as you. Cohen could be a very good asset in ppr leagues with a new offense and the 1.06 adds a nice player potentially.

Plenty of people that believe in Cohen for year 2 of his career and now with Nagy.  Hunt is almost due for regression but I like him quite a bit.  I’d take that side without much question but 2.06 is definitely not the same as 2.09.  

Everyone probably has different tier breaks but there’s a pretty big gap in my rankings after 16 so if someone falls to 2.06 that’s going to be a steal as well.  It’s close enough for me I have to think, which makes it fair in my mind. 

The way I see it is they traded Hunt and multiple later picks to move up 3 times while adding a ceiling guy in Cohen.  

Had some really bad timing on a trade

12 team PPR 

I gave: perine and 2019 4th

I got: jonnu smith

sent the trade at 2:15pm and figured I'd be happy if I could get a young upside TE (don't have much for TEs on this team) for a RB that already got replaced but now had a little handcuff value after guices knee scare that was only supposed to be a sprain. Other owner accepted the trade at abt 2:50 before I could see the news abt the ACL tear

OBJ, not close.
I kinda disagree ... not Involved in the his trade - but I don’t see OBJ having a great career. 

I think he’s a popcorn superstar I guess. Doesn’t have what it takes to be an all timer.

dynasty? I’d gladl take a swing at Amari plus a 2019 1st for him.

im sure I’m the minority - but yea, I think OBJ is done 

Had some really bad timing on a trade

12 team PPR 

I gave: perine and 2019 4th

I got: jonnu smith

sent the trade at 2:15pm and figured I'd be happy if I could get a young upside TE (don't have much for TEs on this team) for a RB that already got replaced but now had a little handcuff value after guices knee scare that was only supposed to be a sprain. Other owner accepted the trade at abt 2:50 before I could see the news abt the ACL tear
I never leave trade offers out there during the players' games because of things like this.

And this was bad form by the other owner to take advantage of it.

I kinda disagree ... not Involved in the his trade - but I don’t see OBJ having a great career. 

I think he’s a popcorn superstar I guess. Doesn’t have what it takes to be an all timer.

back in may I traded obj for what ended up being:

Cooper, Engram, Guice, Sutton, Gallup, Rosen, Hines. people in here still didnt like the deal, although I'd make it again if I could, considering the team i inherited. 

It's not that people think obj isnt "done", although "done" is quite a statement... honestly I agree with being a great time to sell, but the fact of the matter is obj is worth so much more 

I never leave trade offers out there during the players' games because of things like this.

I made the offer today...it was my bad partially because I shoulda waited till there was a official statement instead of just believing the headlines abt it just being a sprain.

Sure the other owner could have messaged me and double checked to make sure the offer was legit since it would have easily seemed that I wouldn't have sent an offer like that if I had seen the news that guice was out for the season but I don't blame the owner for taking it. I just had some bad luck and have now learned to wait for official injury statements before trading for or trading away a player lol

I made the offer today...it was my bad partially because I shoulda waited till there was a official statement instead of just believing the headlines abt it just being a sprain.

Sure the other owner could have messaged me and double checked to make sure the offer was legit since it would have easily seemed that I wouldn't have sent an offer like that if I had seen the news that guice was out for the season but I don't blame the owner for taking it. I just had some bad luck and have now learned to wait for official injury statements before trading for or trading away a player lol
I did another FBG draft today and Guice was taken at 4.08.  This was just a couple hours ago, so go figure sometimes the word just doesn't get around.

Done?

Yeah a little shady but it’s hard to give him too much grief I guess. People play the game differently and I’d kick myself rather than be pissed at him. At the same time I’d surely feel a bit differently about him.

i had an offer of Chris Thompson for Peyton Barber out there for a few days and the guy texted me yesterday afternoon to make sure I was still cool with it, after the Guice news broke, before accepting it. I went through with it anyway, left it there knowing about the news, because I don’t see Thompson’s role changing due to the injury - but it’s nice that the guy was stand up about it.

A couple of Godwin trades 2 different leagues I really like him but as Judge Smails said "Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to him. "

Both 12 team ppr/idp 1 qb-2rb-3wr-te-flex

gave AJ Green, Godwin, Trubisky, 1.10

got Mixon, A Cooper, Mariota

Draft from around July 1 OTC Didn't like the trade then like it less now  

Gave Godwin 2.01- he drafted Ridley

Got 1.07 drafted Sony Michel

1 EBDBBNB .......... Saquon Barkley
2 SACKO ……...…. Derrius Guice
3 TacoCorp ...………Rashaad Penny
4 Pop Acl ………….. Ronald Jones II
5 Rabid Midget ….... Nick Chubb
6 Texas ……….. …. Kerryon Johnson
7 TacoCorp traded to Major Bust.......Sony Michel
8 TacoCorp …….…. Royce Freeman
9 EBDB ………..…... Anthony Miller
10 Champ ……..…... DJ Moore
11 2 Gurleys ………. Sutton
12 Rabid midget ..… Gallup

Sorry ... “done” was meant in the “done commanding top value” kind of way.

hes stlll going to be damn good, I just see this offense running through Saqoun going forward. Wouldn’t be surprised if OBJ cry’s himself off the roster, then ultimately fizzles away somewhere else. 

Unless the 2019 1st is 1.01 that's pretty awful.  Even if it was guaranteed to be 1.01 would still be questionable since next years class doesn't look to have a superstar no brainer 1.01 pick.
There’s two WR who are eligible for 2019 that i’d take over anyone in 2018 and Montgomery is a stud at running back. So if it’s 1.01 pick I’d say it’s close.

Tex

There’s two WR who are eligible for 2019 that i’d take over anyone in 2018 and Montgomery is a stud at running back. So if it’s 1.01 pick I’d say it’s close.

Tex
Thanks, I'm not too familiar with the 2019 class.  Have just heard from others it's very bad for dynasty leagues.  So i guess if the pick was guaranteed to be 1.01 it would be fairly even.  Unfortunately that's very hard to predict a year in advance.

12 Team PPR: All offered to me

Gave: M. Goodwin

Got: Anthony Miller

Gave: Wilkins

Got: Collins

Gave: Alex Smith

Got: 2019 3

Thanks, I'm not too familiar with the 2019 class.  Have just heard from others it's very bad for dynasty leagues.  So i guess if the pick was guaranteed to be 1.01 it would be fairly even.  Unfortunately that's very hard to predict a year in advance.
It isn’t a bad class.  We just don’t have (yet) the one or two consensus best players, so it’s hard to look at it from this far out and assign relative value to, say, pick 1.2 vs. 1.6.  Usually that clarity comes by the end of the college season, and early 2019 picks will rise in value accordingly.

Means this trade could look a lot better in 6 months than it does now.

It isn’t a bad class.  We just don’t have (yet) the one or two consensus best players, so it’s hard to look at it from this far out and assign relative value to, say, pick 1.2 vs. 1.6.  Usually that clarity comes by the end of the college season, and early 2019 picks will rise in value accordingly.

Means this trade could look a lot better in 6 months than it does now.
Provided the pick is top 3'ish.  Just seems like a very risky trade for the Cooper/2019 1st side.  Not much upside and a lot of downside if the pick ends up middle/late.

I guess Cooper could flip the switch and end up a fantasy stud.  I personally feel Gruden is out of his league and his early 2000's coaching style won't work.  Could be wrong on that though.

Provided the pick is top 3'ish.  Just seems like a very risky trade for the Cooper/2019 1st side.  Not much upside and a lot of downside if the pick ends up middle/late.

I guess Cooper could flip the switch and end up a fantasy stud.  I personally feel Gruden is out of his league and his early 2000's coaching style won't work.  Could be wrong on that though.
Agreed. 

I wasn’t actually endorsing the trade.  The uncertainty devaluation on picks means one could generally expect much better value for OBJ than what he got.  At this point, the owner trading OBJ is also assuming all the risk on where that pick is and how the rookie class shakes out next year.

He definitely sold low on OBJ, which is his perogative if he can’t find a better deal and is genuinely predictng a Chad Johnson style implosion.  But I’d keep Beckham at that price.

12 Team PPR: All offered to me

Gave: M. Goodwin 

Got: Anthony Miller

Gave: Wilkins

Got: Collins

Gave: Alex Smith

Got: 2019 3
Whoever got M. Goodwin got a steal. He's the #1 on a up and coming SF team. Could easily be a top 10 WR this year. I'll take the 3rd over Smith too. Smith is basically a replaceable asset.

Whoever got M. Goodwin got a steal. He's the #1 on a up and coming SF team. Could easily be a top 10 WR this year. I'll take the 3rd over Smith too. Smith is basically a replaceable asset.
Back in March I gave up Goodwin for a 4th round pick in 1 league and a 3rd in another........brutal.  FFPC cutdowns what can you do..besides make better decisions.  The point is you can't sit on guys until now to figure it out.

Non-ppr Zealots IDP. Snap accept.

Got

Smith, Alex WAS QB

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

Chancellor, Kam SEA S

Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick

Gave 

Mayfield, Baker CLE QB  

Mixon, Joe CIN RB 

Ogbah, Emmanuel CLE DE 

Peppers, Jabrill CLE S 

Year 2019 Round 6 Draft Pick

Michel didn’t go before #7 in any of my 6 FFPC leagues. 
Listening to Paul Charchian's fantasy football weekly right now they said Michel's ADP in rookie drafts this year off my fantasy league was the 1.03 pick.

Really hard to believe that he was not taken in the top 6 in any of your drafts.

Like I said before went 2, 5 and 7 in mine.

I prefer to ignore 1 day old Rotoworld Blurbs.
Lol when selling some declining asset like Kenneth Dixon or someone that doesn’t have much value (Abdullah is a good example) I’ll wait for rotoworld to have a blurb, wait a day or two, then start making offers. Someone always bites. I got a draft pick for Cody Kessler last year doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread