What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (25 Viewers)

I have Corey Davis and Penny ranked in the same tier so the value was even according to my rankings, and then the pick upgrade is obvious.  I'm glad to be done with Davis in that league.  
Yes I'm hoping to move Davis at some point as well... I think you've got potential to make out big or have it be a wash, considering your depth. I would have thought Davis could fetch more is all

Yes I'm hoping to move Davis at some point as well... I think you've got potential to make out big or have it be a wash, considering your depth. I would have thought Davis could fetch more is all
I didn't shop him.  I saw Penny talk in here, and said to myself "hey he'd be a good addition", sent that trade unprompted and boom, done deal.  The reason I felt good about not shopping him is how my rankings have those 2 ranked and then the late 1st addition.  Felt it was a no brainer according to my sheet.  

I have Corey Davis and Penny ranked in the same tier so the value was even according to my rankings, and then the pick upgrade is obvious.  I'm glad to be done with Davis in that league.  
a lot of rankings overvalue average WR's way too much.  We had a span of really bad RB classes recently so people haven't caught up yet.

A couple years ago everyone was saying how much RB's have been devalued in the draft.  Then elite RB talents got drafted top 10 in NFL draft and they still haven't realized some classes just aren't good.  it has zero to do with RB's being devalued.  Solid RB prospects get drafted high.  mediocre ones don't.

Zyphros said:
Just went in cold for an initial offer with this Penny talk that worked out.  Sent and accepted in under 5 minutes 😮  Shocker to me since these FFPC deals seem impossible for me to complete.  I GOT ANOTHER ONE!

I traded:  Corey Davis and 2.12

I got:  Rashaad Penny and 1.11

Davis was my WR5, Penny I like a lot as an undervalued guy and Mack was my #2 (still is) but I had nothing comfortable behind them (Jaylen Samuels, D'Onte Foreman, Hines)
I like Davis still but I'd jump on the penny side there.

Keeping with the Corey Davis trend...

12 team PPR and 1pt/10 carries, QRWWWTFF
Gave Corey Davis, Chris Herndon, 2.09
Got Leonard Fournette, 3.02

I'm very happy with this deal. I'm the league favorite and have deep WRs, but no depth at RB after Barkley and Zeke. 

Corey Davis just put up the same season Sterling Shepard did and i don't see much difference between them at this point and might prefer Shepard 

Really? I'm down on Lindsay and I'd still take that side of the deal in a heartbeat.
I wasn't involved but I'm somewhat high on Davis, yet I'd probably still take the Lindsay/1.11 side. Ironically I can't find anybody willing to move Davis in any of my leagues. They are all believers still. I'm not actually in the league this trade came from, but I am commissioner for it. So no I couldn't have targeted *this* previous Davis owner. If I was deep at RB and not WR, like I am on a couple squads, I would probably pay this for Davis. But in a vacuum as everyone says, I'd say the value is on the Lindsay side.

Lindsay is worth more than the 1.01 this year, it's really that simple. 

He's a PPR hog and will only get better. 

ETA: he finished as the #12 overall RB in our PPR league. First season. "timeshare". 

Unreal

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Lindsay owner in several leagues, I am somewhat concerned about his floor. There were many weeks last year that he delivered far less than RB12. He had some big games for sure and has a big ceiling. He is a vital piece everywhere I own him. But if I can upgrade somewhere on my roster (not saying Davis fits that bill) by moving him I don't think it is a bad thing. 

Another in an FFPC league, this time I'm not involved

Team A got: Todd Gurley

Team B got: TY Hilton and James Conner

Personally I think it's a bit short for Gurley, but this owner has been trying to deal Gurley for a while now.  

Personally I think it's a bit short for Gurley, but this owner has been trying to deal Gurley for a while now.  
Maybe he saw that video of Gurley limping from TMZ and panic traded? I think that's a steal for Gurley 

Just made this trade in my 12 team PPR dynasty

Gave: Trubisky, Curtis Samuel, 3.12

Got: Wentz, D. Parker, 2.5 

Not sure I really believe in Parker at all (although new regime did give him 2 year deal) but felt the QB and draft pick upgrade was worth it even if Parker stays useless. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team FFPC rules

Team A gives Phillip Lindsay, 1.11

Team B gives Corey Davis
Sorry, I should have also mentioned that this is the league that we will be disbanding after a 2020 jackpot season that has been building for a few years. I should put that qualifier on all of these. I personally think it makes Lindsay even more valuable here, but makes the 1.11 far less. Although it wouldn't be worth a ton in a regular league either. 

Gave: Trubisky, Samuel, 3.12

Not sure I really believe in Parker at all (although new regime did give him 2 year deal) but felt the QB and draft pick upgrade was worth it even if Parker stays useless. 
Curtis or Jaylen Samuel?  Curtis I like the QB upgrade and the flier in Parker, Jaylen I like his side.  Assuming 1QB.  2QB it's Wentz no question.

That’s the most I have seen Gurley go for. I think that is a solid return. Questions on all sides.  I can’t even get an offer. He seems to be toxic in most of my leagues. 

As a Conner owner, I wouldn't trade straight for Gurley right now. Far too worried about him when he can't play on the biggest stage with extra rest. But that's obviously a risk-averse position to take. If I owned Gurley I'd be thrilled with a return like that while the red flag is up.

As a Conner owner, I wouldn't trade straight for Gurley right now. Far too worried about him when he can't play on the biggest stage with extra rest. But that's obviously a risk-averse position to take. If I owned Gurley I'd be thrilled with a return like that while the red flag is up.
Agreed. It is not inconceivable that Conner out produces Gurley going forward. Even if Gurley returns to health I would bet they are more likely to be conservative with his touches going forward.

skinfanjon said:
I'd say value wise, you need to add an early 2 to Coutee to equal Fuller.  But I can absolutely see several circumstances where Coutee is the better dynasty asset. 

In other words, still prefer Fuller to Coutee by a good margin.
Personally, I would not trade away my shares of Coutee for Fuller.

Zyphros said:
Just went in cold for an initial offer with this Penny talk that worked out.  Sent and accepted in under 5 minutes 😮  Shocker to me since these FFPC deals seem impossible for me to complete.  I GOT ANOTHER ONE!

I traded:  Corey Davis and 2.12

I got:  Rashaad Penny and 1.11

Davis was my WR5, Penny I like a lot as an undervalued guy and Mack was my #2 (still is) but I had nothing comfortable behind them (Jaylen Samuels, D'Onte Foreman, Hines)
Good trade for you.

QRWWTFKD

Non ppr 14 teams

Trade 1

Team A gives Keenan Allen, 3.14, 2020 3rd and 4th

Team B gives AJ Green,  2020 2nd (mid)

Trade 2

Team A gives Dalvin Cook, DJ Moore, 2020 3rd (late)

Team C gives James Conner, Sammy Watkins, 2020 2nd (mid-late)

Same team A in both deals.  Team A (not me) also traded Amari Cooper straight up for Tyreek Hill the night the possible domestic violence news broke, so he now owns both Hill and Watkins if that matters to you. 

Gave: Trubisky, Curtis Samuel, 3.12

I got it as:

Wentz >Trubisky

Parker>Samuel (which I don't expect is consensus)

And with 2.5 obviously over 3.12 I'd say you did quite well.

I agree with you. I'm not moving Gurley for this return. Where my opinion is probably so far off from consensus is despite the very strong season from Conner I'm not sold.

12 Team PPR:

I gave: Sutton, OJ Howard, 3.10

I got: Kelce, 2020 2 mid

Sutton was my WR5 or 6

Needed to clear some roster space and picks. Still have 4 1’s, 3 2’s, 4 3’s and 23 out of 25 roster spots as locks right now :(

12 Team PPR:

I gave: Sutton, OJ Howard, 3.10

I got: Kelce, 2020 2 mid

Sutton was my WR5 or 6

Needed to clear some roster space and picks. Still have 4 1’s, 3 2’s, 4 3’s and 23 out of 25 roster spots as locks right now :(
I'm on the Howard bandwagon but even I'd take Kelce and next year's picks. Rather easily really.

Following on from yesterdays Phillip Lindsay trades, 12 team PPR

Lindsay traded for Gallup and 1.07 (he had acquired 1.07, Gallup and Mixon earlier in the week for his Zeke)

This wasn't my trade but the above prompted me to send an offer of 2.04 and 2.07 in another league for Lindsay and that was accepted straight away.

FFPC Dyno:  I just traded Gurley for Chubb and Hunt.  Panic trade?   The dude snap-accepted my offer.  I am feeling like I just... played it safe at the expense of a higher ceiling.  Kinda hoping some other team offers Hunt (who will be a FRA) a monster contract in 2020 and I end up with two bell cows.  But right now, I'm like.... ehhhhh.

FFPC Dyno:  I just traded Gurley for Chubb and Hunt.  Panic trade?   The dude snap-accepted my offer.  I am feeling like I just... played it safe at the expense of a higher ceiling.  Kinda hoping some other team offers Hunt (who will be a FRA) a monster contract in 2020 and I end up with two bell cows.  But right now, I'm like.... ehhhhh.
go somewhere else to gloat Todd, you screwed poor Joe

I'm lower on Chubb then most yet must agree with Jemima that it's a great trade for you.  You got safety with high upside, likely high upside for that matter for approximately 65-70% of the dynasty regular season, and like you alluded to a strong down the road chance to have two down the road stars.

go somewhere else to gloat Todd, you screwed poor Joe
I don't feel like I need to go somewhere else to gloat, Johnny.  I mean if I can't gloat here, why am I paying for my 18 free lifetime FootballGuys memberships?  Huh?  And BTW, I'm actually not gloating.  I like my side of the deal a little, but there's always that uneasy feeling when someone snap-accepts that you're missing something... or you could've gotten more.  Also kinda relieved to have the Meno-stamped seal of approval.  Kid knows his craft.

12 team FFPC style (disbanding after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Penny, Robby Anderson, Jordan Reed, 1.10

I got Ebron, Ingram

I won the title last year in this one and cleared an important roster spot here. Cutdown to 16 in two weeks. 

12 team FFPC style (disbanding after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Penny, Robby Anderson, Jordan Reed, 1.10

I got Ebron, Ingram

I won the title last year in this one and cleared an important roster spot here. Cutdown to 16 in two weeks. 
I prefer what you gave by a good margin. I think Penny is the best piece, and I don’t think I’d give up the 1.10 for either Ingram or Ebron. And I also like Anderson.

Reed may be expendable at this point, but I think you at least gave up the two best pieces here.

I prefer what you gave by a good margin. I think Penny is the best piece, and I don’t think I’d give up the 1.10 for either Ingram or Ebron. And I also like Anderson.

Reed may be expendable at this point, but I think you at least gave up the two best pieces here.
I like Anderson but he was my WR5, Penny was my RB6. I like him too but I have a few other shares and don't like him *that* much. I also own the 1.06 and have an early 2nd. The 1.10 probably makes this an overpay on my part but I don't mind doing that to get a deal I want. I'm almost certainly higher on Ebron and Ingram than many. And the roster spot is big to me. But I would imagine many share your view of it. I might be the only one on this board that likes Ebron. 1.5 PPR for TEs and he plays with Luck. Every single season he has improved. And he is only my TE2. 

Ebron turns 26 in a couple days. He technically didn't improve *every* year. 

2014 - 25 248 1 ( ~68 FPs )

2015 - 47 537 5 ( ~153 FPs )

2016 - 61 711 1 ( ~167 FPs )

2017 - 53 574 4 ( ~160 FPs )

2018 - 66 750 13 ( ~253 FPs )

Don't get me wrong, I know he is not likely to get the 110 targets he got last year. But he has certainly earned a primary role. I don't know if someone has stats on his drops, but I had read that he has improved each year in that category as well.

I like Anderson but he was my WR5, Penny was my RB6. I like him too but I have a few other shares and don't like him *that* much. I also own the 1.06 and have an early 2nd. The 1.10 probably makes this an overpay on my part but I don't mind doing that to get a deal I want. I'm almost certainly higher on Ebron and Ingram than many. And the roster spot is big to me. But I would imagine many share your view of it. I might be the only one on this board that likes Ebron. 1.5 PPR for TEs and he plays with Luck. Every single season he has improved. And he is only my TE2. 
Understood. Every team makeup is different and you do what you think is best for your team. In a vacuum, I like what you gave. But if Penny is your RB6 and Anderson your WR5, you’re doing a fine job of managing your team.

Understood. Every team makeup is different and you do what you think is best for your team. In a vacuum, I like what you gave. But if Penny is your RB6 and Anderson your WR5, you’re doing a fine job of managing your team.
Yeah I mean I think the other guy's team got better too. Especially if Penny hits. And I consider Anderson an immediate starter for him. I don't know that the 1.10 will payoff in time for the 2020 jackpot but it certainly is a solid dart throw for him.

Honestly given the disbanding 2 seasons from now I’ll take your side. Two guys that will contribute significantly now and next year for players that may or may not and by the time they likely do it doesn’t matter for this league. 

Honestly given the disbanding 2 seasons from now I’ll take your side. Two guys that will contribute significantly now and next year for players that may or may not and by the time they likely do it doesn’t matter for this league. 
This disbanding thing is just so weird. I missed that and didn’t take that into account in my comments, but it would matter for sure.

This disbanding thing is just so weird. I missed that and didn’t take that into account in my comments, but it would matter for sure.
Yeah it's a little weird for sure. It was set up as a 6 year dynasty where we roll half the dues each year into the 6th year pot. And there are actually eight 12 team leagues that are independent other than a combined points race for the playoffs. $60 buy in x96 x 6years means 1st place in 2020 is $5k instead of $1k. 

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Derrius Guice, Royce Freeman, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk and 1.4

Team B got Saquon Barkley, Gus Edwards, 4.10 and 5.10

Users who are viewing this thread