What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

my team is good, his not so good

Traded Diggs + 2020 2nd for Lockett + 2020 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
TE Premo Dynasty League (Start Two)

(We’re both contenders)

I gave Mixon

I got Kittle (He’ll be starting with Kelce)

Tex

Who would argue that? Diggs>>Lockett to me. 
Well, since you ask, I'll take on the argument:

Lockett has the better QB and perhaps the best deep ball throwing QB in the NFL
Lockett has an historically efficient 2018 in terms of targets vs. production
Lockett is now the undisputed #1 WR on his team

Well, since you ask, I'll take on the argument:

Lockett has the better QB and perhaps the best deep ball throwing QB in the NFL
Lockett has an historically efficient 2018 in terms of targets vs. production
Lockett is now the undisputed #1 WR on his team
Diggs got over double the targets than Lockett.

Lockett isnt going to see the same volume as Diggs even if he ends up as the #1

Lockett had an unsustainable amount of TDs in 2018 which inflated his numbers- you even mention this as his historic efficiency; that isnt sustainable 

I gave away Wentz. I also have Luck, Mayfield, Jimmy G. and Lamar Jackson. Idk how I ended up with five QBs
Extremely good flip especially given your abundance of talent at QB. Now try to find a good deal for Jimmy G and you'll really be cooking with fire. Can't be using all those limited roster spots on QBs come the regular season. 

Extremely good flip especially given your abundance of talent at QB. Now try to find a good deal for Jimmy G and you'll really be cooking with fire. Can't be using all those limited roster spots on QBs come the regular season. 
Thanks. Somehow I ended up stacked at QB and TE (Kelce and Ertz), but shallow at good RB and WR. The recent Luck news has me a little worried actually.

Diggs got over double the targets than Lockett.
Right.  Which was my point.  Lockett came in at as WW19 (PPR) on less than half the targets of Diggs who came is as WR12 (PPR).  Now the previous WR1 for Seattle is gone.  I think it's safe to assume Lockett will see more targets.

Lockett isnt going to see the same volume as Diggs even if he ends up as the #1
Possibly/probably.  However, with a healthy Dalvin Cook it wouldn't surprise me to see a downtick in targets for Diggs closing the gap.

Lockett had an unsustainable amount of TDs in 2018 which inflated his numbers- you even mention this as his historic efficiency; that isnt sustainable 
I'm assuming you meant an unsustainable ratio of TDs to targets and/or receptions which is a good point.  However, if Lockett's targets and receptions goes up, his TDs can remain stable.

Look... I'm not saying that Diggs' trade value shouldn't be higher, I'm just saying there is an argument to be made that Lockett will outproduce Diggs.  Feel free to disagree... as you already have.  :football:

I like the return (assuming you don't have a roster crunch and can accommodate the 3 for 1)

Preston easily obviously. 

Not a big Mack fan, although I think he'll do well this year.  I'd flip Cohen instantly if I could.  Assuming roster spots aren't an issue.  
I do have room for these guys. And I plan to try and flip Cohen. I like Mack more than most but I like this deal and I don't like the outlook in Indy if Luck is shelved.

Just went down in one of my leagues:

14 team PPR

Team A: Nuk Hopkins, Aaron Jones

Team B: Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Curtis Samuel

Team A traded D.J. Moore

Team B Traded: Calvin Ridley

Team A also has Samuel and did not want both Carolina WR.
Interesting ... i really like Ridley and I have been trying to get him where I can.. without much success...  Offered James Washington & 2020 1st for Ridley & 2020 2nd.  Was I off base on value here or what? 

No idea where the picks will fall yet.  

Interesting ... i really like Ridley and I have been trying to get him where I can.. without much success...  Offered James Washington & 2020 1st for Ridley & 2020 2nd.  Was I off base on value here or what? 

No idea where the picks will fall yet.  
Doesn’t seem way off base, since 2020 1st valuations are through the roof right now.  Could just be the other guy doesn’t like Washington.  You might come back with 1st for Ridley if you really want him.

12 team $325 salary IDP performance league.

Team A Got:

• A.Rodgers $67
  • Josh Allen $4
  • D.Henry $7
  • J.Smith-Schuster $6
  • S.Watkins $7
  • 2019 2.10
  • 2020 1st rounder (likely late)
Team B Got:

• D.Watson $10
  • A.Kamara $13
  • S.Diggs $3
Team B won the championship last year.  Team A was bottom 4.
A lot of league owners are giving these teams flack over this trade.  Curious what the pool thinks.

A lot of league owners are giving these teams flack over this trade.  Curious what the pool thinks.
I don't understand how to interpret the salary values, but it looks like Rodgers carries a steep cost that might tilt this deal. But I think that Team A improved his team in terms of fantasy production. If he can roster all that side without the Rodgers tax getting in his way. 

Watson > Rodgers, and what a gigantic salary dump.  The $57 cap savings is a major piece of this deal.

Juju >~ Diggs.  I would want something added to Diggs for Juju, but could see others feeling differently.  Still, let’s say this difference offstets the salary dump.  In short, I’m calling Rodgers/Juju for Watson/Diggs close enough to not get worked up about.

That leaves Allen, Watkins, Henry, a late 1st and a late 2nd vs. Kamara.  If I’m the weaker team getting all those pieces I’d prefer better prospects than Henry and Watkins, but maybe you take what you can get?  If this is superflex, maybe Allen has enough value to make it close?

If 1QB, I see Team B “winning” by a comfortable margin here, factoring in that they are also freeing up 2 roster spots for flyers while getting enough salary relief to fill those spots easily.

Collusion-veto-worthy?  Not close.  But likely indicative of why Team B is a championship contender and Team A is bottom-4.

Watson > Rodgers, and what a gigantic salary dump.  The $57 cap savings is a major piece of this deal.

Juju >~ Diggs.  I would want something added to Diggs for Juju, but could see others feeling differently.  Still, let’s say this difference offstets the salary dump.  In short, I’m calling Rodgers/Juju for Watson/Diggs close enough to not get worked up about.

That leaves Allen, Watkins, Henry, a late 1st and a late 2nd vs. Kamara.  If I’m the weaker team getting all those pieces I’d prefer better prospects than Henry and Watkins, but maybe you take what you can get?  If this is superflex, maybe Allen has enough value to make it close?

If 1QB, I see Team B “winning” by a comfortable margin here, factoring in that they are also freeing up 2 roster spots for flyers while getting enough salary relief to fill those spots easily.

Collusion-veto-worthy?  Not close.  But likely indicative of why Team B is a championship contender and Team A is bottom-4.
Sorry, should have posted lineup requirements.  1QB 1 RB 2WR 1TE 1FLX (RB/WR/TE) then IDP (2DL/1LB/2DB and 1 FLX (LB/DB)

I see Juju as very close to equal to Kamara.

So for me it is Watson and Diggs for Henry, Rodgers, Watkins, the 1st and 2nd and Allen as a throw in. I would run to the accept button to move Watson and Diggs for that. I like Henry quite a bit. 

But I admittedly don't know or understand how to account for and mitigate the salary cost of Rodgers in this. 

I see Juju as very close to equal to Kamara.

So for me it is Watson and Diggs for Henry, Rodgers, Watkins, the 1st and 2nd and Allen as a throw in. I would run to the accept button to move Watson and Diggs for that. I like Henry quite a bit. 

But I admittedly don't know or understand how to account for and mitigate the salary cost of Rodgers in this. 
The Rodgers savings is definitely a piece of the puzzle, but not as important as some might think.  Many teams in this league have total salaries well under the cap.  Team B was more than $20 under the $325 cap before this trade - plenty for him to pay his draft picks and be active in free agency.

12 team FFPC style (this one disbands after a 2020 jackpot season)

Team A gives Kelce, Barber

Team B gives Mixon, Herndon, Jared Cook
This one probably comes down to how much someone likes Barber.  I happen to like him quite a bit.  He's not equal to Mixon, but it's close enough for me that I'll take the downgrade to get Kelce in a heartbeat. 

This one probably comes down to how much someone likes Barber.  I happen to like him quite a bit.  He's not equal to Mixon, but it's close enough for me that I'll take the downgrade to get Kelce in a heartbeat. 
You think Peyton Barber is close to Mixon?  Or is it a different Barber we are talking about?  If its Peyton Barber, he is not even in the same discussion as Mixon.

You think Payton Barber is close to Mixon?  Or is it a different Barber we are talking about?  If its Payton Barber, he is not even in the same discussion as Mixon.
yeah.  the downgrade from Mixon to Barber is massive.  Kelce is awesome, but i'm not sure i'd be willing to take the big downgrade at RB.

You think Peyton Barber is close to Mixon?  Or is it a different Barber we are talking about?  If its Peyton Barber, he is not even in the same discussion as Mixon.
Peyton. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't the biggest factor in getting this deal done. Dude that shipped Mixon has CMC and Kamara and has some other depth there.

This really isn't about a downgrade from Mixon to Barber it is about acquiring Kelce in a TE premium. I wasn't involved but I think it is fair. 

Peyton. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't the biggest factor in getting this deal done. Dude that shipped Mixon has CMC and Kamara and has some other depth there.

This really isn't about a downgrade from Mixon to Barber it is about acquiring Kelce in a TE premium. I wasn't involved but I think it is fair. 
This was exactly what I was getting at.  I definitely do not put Barber in the same class as Mixon.  But to get Kelce, the downgrade to Barber seems fair to me.

tombonneau said:
Based on this trade, I'd expect the pick to be high.

Snorkelson said:
If you own conners I can see being willing to pay to secure what looks like a high value handcuff. 
He did not have Conner and, unfortunately, it was not his 1st. He is assured to be 1.01 next year but even he knows that he's punting this year so that pick is locked down.

10 team dynasty PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 6 points all TD

Team A gives: Carlos Hyde, 2019 rookie/free agent pick #33

Team B (Damien Williams owner) gives: 2019 rookie/free agent pick #14

12 Team 0.5 PPR

Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1  Flex 1 Kicker

2 LB, DL, 2DB, 2 defensive flex

High scoring for IDP--1.5 pts for tackle/Ast, 6 points for Sack/INT, 3 points for FF, 2 points for FR.  2 points for TFL. 

In general, Top  IDP's score similar to elite RB/WR

1.  Team A gets Penny/Fuller

Team B gets Devonta Freeman

2.  Team A gets Evan Engram

Team B gets Tevin Coleman

3.  Team A gets Corey Littleton

Team B gets Anthony Hitchens/Jared Cook

4.  Team A gets Cam Newton

Team B gets Landon Collins

12 Team 0.5 PPR

Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1  Flex 1 Kicker

2 LB, DL, 2DB, 2 defensive flex

High scoring for IDP--1.5 pts for tackle/Ast, 6 points for Sack/INT, 3 points for FF, 2 points for FR.  2 points for TFL. 

In general, Top  IDP's score similar to elite RB/WR

1.  Team A gets Penny/Fuller

Team B gets Devonta Freeman

2.  Team A gets Evan Engram

Team B gets Tevin Coleman

3.  Team A gets Corey Littleton

Team B gets Anthony Hitchens/Jared Cook

4.  Team A gets Cam Newton

Team B gets Landon Collins
Trade three is not very good for Team B.  I also wouldn't give up Cam to get Collins......DB's are the easiest position to find top 10 scorers every year. 

10 team dynasty PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 6 points all TD

Team A gives: Carlos Hyde, 2019 rookie/free agent pick #33

Team B (Damien Williams owner) gives: 2019 rookie/free agent pick #14
Team A.

I don't see a scenario where Hyde runs away with the job.  At best he works his way into a timeshare that devalues all the RBs.

Users who are viewing this thread