What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (24 Viewers)

Sorry but I've gotta disagree here. The 1.1 just isn't worth this much. Assuming it ends up being worth 12 in startups I just can't see taking the side of the 12 for the 24, 48 and 60. White has a ton of potential here and would have been 1.2 at worst in this class. If I had an offer like this for the 1.1 I'd take it in a heart beat.
I am not really high on White but I do like Yeldon some. I just much rather take Elliot than the three pieces here, as he seems more can't miss than everything else involved

Sorry but I've gotta disagree here. The 1.1 just isn't worth this much. Assuming it ends up being worth 12 in startups I just can't see taking the side of the 12 for the 24, 48 and 60. White has a ton of potential here and would have been 1.2 at worst in this class. If I had an offer like this for the 1.1 I'd take it in a heart beat.
While we don't know if Elliott will live up to the hype, how do we know White is any good?  Especially since he'll be competing for targets with Jeffery.  Yeldon took a short term value hit as well.  I should have noted that this league has starting requirements of 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex.   I have L.Bell and Zeke (and Forte), plus Dez, AJG, Nuk and Jeffery at WR and Gronk at TE.  White and Yeldon were merely depth for me.  I can't even start all of my top guys each week (non bye weeks of course)

While we don't know if Elliott will live up to the hype, how do we know White is any good?  Especially since he'll be competing for targets with Jeffery.  Yeldon took a short term value hit as well.  I should have noted that this league has starting requirements of 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex.   I have L.Bell and Zeke (and Forte), plus Dez, AJG, Nuk and Jeffery at WR and Gronk at TE.  White and Yeldon were merely depth for me.  I can't even start all of my top guys each week (non bye weeks of course)
We don't but just like Elliott there will be plenty of opportunity. 6 starters max at RB/WR/TE changes the calc a bit and seeing your studs I understand the move from both angles.

12 Team PPR; 

Demarco for 2.5, 2017 2, 2017 3 (likely playoff team)

1.4 for Crabtree, Barnidge, S. Smith, 2.8, 2.9, 3.4, 2017 1/2/3/4 (likely playoff team)

12 Team PPR; 

Demarco for 2.5, 2017 2, 2017 3 (likely playoff team)

1.4 for Crabtree, Barnidge, S. Smith, 2.8, 2.9, 3.4, 2017 1/2/3/4 (likely playoff team)
Muray is worth that assortment of picks.

Second one looks like a playoff team found a trading partner for a roster space dump...

Muray is worth that assortment of picks.

Second one looks like a playoff team found a trading partner for a roster space dump...
Second one  was a startup this year. This guy went heavy RB in draft and is scrambling for WRs. I guess young ones lol as he now has 1.4 and 1.5. He's got DJ, Gurley, Jones, Langford, Williams (he can start 4) while his WR 1 at present is  Djax. I called him likely playoff team on strength of his RBs and composition of other teams but could just as likely miss I guess.

Just traded McFadden and 2.7 for Jeremy Hill  ( He has 1.1 & taking Zeke ) I also own Morris but he wanted no part of him.

Other league I dealt Donte Moncrief, Jordan Cameron, 2017 2nd Rd Pick for Tyler Eifert/Brandon LaFell/2017 3rd Rd Pick. 

14 team TE Premium PPR with 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and two flex. 

Team A: Devante Parker and 3.08 (36th)

Team B: 1.04 and Ty Montgomery 

Yeah, I dont really get what's goin on with that
It seemed like parker would have opportunity this year by default.  Now with carroo and Landry he's going to actually have to earn any targets he gets, from a substandard qb.  It's a coin flip whether parker was a better or worse prospect than any of the big 3 or so receivers this year, so if you like one better this isn't a bad time to cash out. 

Big trade right after the draft

ppr scoring 6 point all touchdowns everything else is standard 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1 te, 2 flex, k, def

1.01, Mike Evans

OBJ, ivory, Ryan Matthews, 3.10

Just traded McFadden and 2.7 for Jeremy Hill  ( He has 1.1 & taking Zeke ) I also own Morris but he wanted no part of him.
Surprised this hasn't gotten any comments yet. That's a terrible price for that guy to pay for a handcuff, much less one that would probably only get into a RBBC with injury help. 

No wonder that guy is picking 1.1

Surprised this hasn't gotten any comments yet. That's a terrible price for that guy to pay for a handcuff, much less one that would probably only get into a RBBC with injury help. 

It's horrible. Why would anyone rather start McFadden than Hill if Elliot went down? Taking Elliot is a long term commitment to him and McFadden isn't guaranteed to be on the team beyond this season.

Everyone likes to have their handcuffs (it's a nice warm fuzzy feeling) but why sacrifice RB depth you could use anyway to do so, while giving away tremendous value?

Big trade right after the draft

ppr scoring 6 point all touchdowns everything else is standard 1qb, 2 rb, 2wr, 1 te, 2 flex, k, def

1.01, Mike Evans

OBJ, ivory, Ryan Matthews, 3.10
This is one that I'd actually be confident trading away Beckham.

McFadden and a 2.07 for Jeremy Hill ?

Jeremy Hill by a country mile. This is a horribly lopsided trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big trade

Arob and 2.1 for alshon and AJ green

alshon/aj team already has obj and Hopkins 
I don't get this one at all..  I understand the concept of trading two guys of lower rank for a guy who ranks higher, but it makes no sense when they are pretty much in the same tier.  When you have OBJ and Hopkins to carry you, who cares who your wr3 is anyway?  I would have been ok staying put unless I was upgrading to A Brown.  Moves like this baffle me.

I don't get this one at all..  I understand the concept of trading two guys of lower rank for a guy who ranks higher, but it makes no sense when they are pretty much in the same tier.  When you have OBJ and Hopkins to carry you, who cares who your wr3 is anyway?  I would have been ok staying put unless I was upgrading to A Brown.  Moves like this baffle me.
The guy obv wants Arob. Sometimes you have to overpay to get "your guy". This trade is a clear example of that. 

The guy obv wants Arob. Sometimes you have to overpay to get "your guy". This trade is a clear example of that. 
Ok. I got it from that angle.  I guess I just don't understand giving so much.   But if you feel that strongly about a guy, I guess some guys will stop at nothing to get him. 

12 team, ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team A gave up Bortles, Rawls, Funchess

Team B gave up Bridgewater, Ajayi, Cooks

Team B gave up Parker

Team C gave up McCoy

Team D gave up J. Allen

Team E gave up 2.11

Users who are viewing this thread