What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (27 Viewers)

12 tm IDP non PPR

Gave:  2016 1.08, 1.11 & 2.09

Received: 2016 4.03, 2017 1st (likely early) & Kenny Bell

12 team PPR (1.25 TE, start 8 RB/WR/TE)

Matt Jones

for

1.10, 2.02, 2017 2nd projected to be top 3

12 team PPR.  Large rosters and large taxi squad (up to 30 players on taxi, players drafted rounds 2-7 can be kept on taxi up to 3 years)

Pick 2

for

picks 15, 17, and 36 this year

2017 2nd

2018 1st and 2nd from same team (decent chance at making the playoffs I would say)

12 team PPR.  Large rosters and large taxi squad (up to 30 players on taxi, players drafted rounds 2-7 can be kept on taxi up to 3 years)

Pick 2

for

picks 15, 17, and 36 this year

2017 2nd

2018 1st and 2nd from same team (decent chance at making the playoffs I would say)
Give me the picks but not by a lot. A 1st, four 2nds and 3rd/4th is a decent amount of draft capital. When 15, 17 and 36 are OTC you could probably move them for even more. That said, depending on when the draft is, I would probably wait to move the 1.02 until it's OTC. People make crazy decisions when they are drafting and if Zeke is there at 2 it's not enough. 

Give me the picks but not by a lot. A 1st, four 2nds and 3rd/4th is a decent amount of draft capital. When 15, 17 and 36 are OTC you could probably move them for even more. That said, depending on when the draft is, I would probably wait to move the 1.02 until it's OTC. People make crazy decisions when they are drafting and if Zeke is there at 2 it's not enough. 
Zeke is going #1.  If Zeke tore his ACL today he would still go #1

ghostguy123 said:
Zeke is going #1.  If Zeke tore his ACL today he would still go #1
We are basically saying the same thing about Zeke. Just the .0000001 percent chance that he falls to the #2 makes it worth the hold. :D  

I traded away all the other firsts I had in one league except the 1.02. I kept it despite being told by the 1.01 a month before the draft that he was taking Zeke. Crazy/stupid? Yep. But you never know. And the person trying to get the 1.02 probably knows Zeke is going at 1.01 so the offer likely isn't going to be worse. 

We are basically saying the same thing about Zeke. Just the .0000001 percent chance that he falls to the #2 makes it worth the hold. :D  

I traded away all the other firsts I had in one league except the 1.02. I kept it despite being told by the 1.01 a month before the draft that he was taking Zeke. Crazy/stupid? Yep. But you never know. And the person trying to get the 1.02 probably knows Zeke is going at 1.01 so the offer likely isn't going to be worse. 
I also have picks 3 and 4 if that matters.  But again, there is no chance Zeke doesnt go #1 unless he is injured so badly that he might not be right for 2017.

Yes it is only May and this draft is in August, but waiting only makes sense if you are currently selling low.  I dont think I sold low, and there is a distinct chance that closer to the season none of the other rookies outside of Zeke look worth nearly what he gave to get that pick. 

Agree.  Guy trading Coleman is always a bottom-feeder.  This is why.
How did he even get Coleman?  Was it a startup draft or rookie draft?  I imagine he went maybe pick 3.  Then he turns around and deals it for that?  Who even sends an offer that horrible, and who accepts it?  Insane

$1000 2QB contract league

I gave: Kirk Cousins ($5/1yr) & Ameer Abdullah ($20/3yr)
I got: Donte Moncrief ($7/4yr)

QBs: Luck, Ryan, Teddy, Geno
RBs: Lacy, Rawls, Anderson, Lewis, Gio and West
WRs: Nelson, Edelman, J Brown, Moncrief, Diggs, Crowder

Ryan, Nelson, Cousins and Edelman all would have needed extending after this year and the maximum I can do is 3 players so I had to trade one or lose them for free, so Cousins was a bit of a sell-low in a 2QB league. But I am very high on Moncrief and locking him down for 4yrs at $7 could be amazing value if he becomes a top 15 WR.

Couple small potatoes deals I've recently completed in 12 team PPR:

I gave: 2017 3 (late), 2017 3 (early to mid) I got 3.7 and Cousins.

I gave: 3.3 (he selected Wentz) and 2017 3 (late), I got 2017 2 (early to mid) and 2017 3 (early).

12 team dynasty PPR, TE yardage bonus

Team A gets Antonio Brown and mid 17 1st rounder

Team B gets L Murray, J Gordon, Delanie Walker, pick 1.5, 1.7, 1.9

[jim_carrey]so you're telling me there's a chance? [/jim_carrey]

PPR

Gave -

Forte

2016 5.05

2017 2nd

Got - 2.06 (P Perkins)

I know Forte still has a few good games in him - so I punted that value - but I don't like the situation and thought I'd cash his chip in on a chance at something.

PPR

Gave -

Forte

2016 5.05

2017 2nd

Got - 2.06 (P Perkins)

I know Forte still has a few good games in him - so I punted that value - but I don't like the situation and thought I'd cash his chip in on a chance at something.
You should have gotten more.  I traded him for the 9 pick straight up in a non-PPR league. 

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium

Gave: Alshon

Got: Jordan Reed, DeMarco, 1.07

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr

Traded:

Powell, Bilal NYJ RB
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.11
Year 2017 Round 3 Draft Pick from German Duck

Received:
Bell, Kenny TBB WR
Janis, Jeff GBP WR

How did he even get Coleman?  Was it a startup draft or rookie draft?  I imagine he went maybe pick 3.  Then he turns around and deals it for that?  Who even sends an offer that horrible, and who accepts it?  Insane
He got him at 1.04 in rookie draft.  Mind boggling for sure.  

FFPC

Team A: 
Hopkins, DeAndre (WR), HOU 
2016 Pick 3.10
2016 Pick 1.08

Team B:
Landry, Jarvis (WR), MIA 
Coleman, Tevin (RB), ATL 
2016 Pick 1.01
2016 Pick 1.07

FFPC

Team A: 
Hopkins, DeAndre (WR), HOU 
2016 Pick 3.10
2016 Pick 1.08

Team B:
Landry, Jarvis (WR), MIA 
Coleman, Tevin (RB), ATL 
2016 Pick 1.01
2016 Pick 1.07
wow thats close for me

so, landry, zeke, and someone like Thomas/Shepard/Henry for Nuk and someone like Thomas/Shepard/Dixon etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread