What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium

Gave: Alshon

Got: Jordan Reed, DeMarco, 1.07
I'll take what you got, as I think Alshon's propensity for injury wont likely go away and the TE premium makes Reed a monster if he can avoid the concussions.   Throw in Shepherd/Thomas/Henry at 1.07 and Murray and I think you made out well.

12 team dynasty PPR, TE yardage bonus

Team A gets Antonio Brown and mid 17 1st rounder

Team B gets L Murray, J Gordon, Delanie Walker, pick 1.5, 1.7, 1.9
I can see moving Brown if you are in a rebuild that could take a couple of years, he is 28 before the season starts and if you have a 2 or 3 year rebuild on your hands you would want to cash in on his highest possible value, even though he may still be great at 30 the fantasy community will see his age and devalue him. That 2017 1st should be on the other side and then I would say a win/win.

I'll take what you got, as I think Alshon's propensity for injury wont likely go away and the TE premium makes Reed a monster if he can avoid the concussions.   Throw in Shepherd/Thomas/Henry at 1.07 and Murray and I think you made out well.
I personally think in TE premium that Reed is as valuable as Alshon, albeit with greater risk. I like that side easily. Demarco isn't dead yet and 1.8 is a decent pick

Another Jeffery deal standard PPR scoring all touchdowns 6 points. Start 1q, 2rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex, k, def

I sent

Ajayi, 1.06, Beckham-Green, Jordan Matthews

I receive Hyde, Jeffery, Dwayne Allen, Mckinnon

Another Jeffery deal standard PPR scoring all touchdowns 6 points. Start 1q, 2rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex, k, def

I sent

Ajayi, 1.06, Beckham-Green, Jordan Matthews

I receive Hyde, Jeffery, Dwayne Allen, Mckinnon
i think i like the side you gave away

personally am low on hyde, and allen. McKinnon is meh.

Really wanted to hold on to him, but because of a deal I saw in another league, I pushed the issue and got an even better deal in this league..

Jarvis Landry for 1.02 - 1PPR league

Love landry, and wanted to keep him... But I gotta have coleman in as many of my leagues as possible, and i KNOW the guy at 3 was taking him for sure, so I had to get up there. 

MIA drafting Carroo the ONLY reason Im doing this... plus, w parker and ajayi there are well, just a few too many passing game mouths to feed.

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team, TE Premium PPR Dynasty 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex. Not involved in either trade. 

Team A Gets: Rookie 1.02

Team B Gets: Dion Lewis, Rookie 1.13, 2017 1st (Their original pick back. Projected top 5 pick)

_____

Team A Gets: Melvin Gordon, Rookie 2.07 (21st)

Team C Gets: Jay Ajayi

________

Team B Gets: Rookie 1.05

Team D Gets: Rookie 1.08 and Philip Dorsett 

Really wanted to hold on to him, but because of a deal I saw in another league, I pushed the issue and got an even better deal in this league..

Jarvis Landry for 1.02 - 1PPR league

Love landry, and wanted to keep him... But I gotta have coleman in as many of my leagues as possible, and i KNOW the guy at 3 was taking him for sure, so I had to get up there. 

MIA drafting Carroo the ONLY reason Im doing this... plus, w parker and ajayi there are well, just a few too many passing game mouths to feed.
Coleman, no doubt. I'm not a fan of Landry and expect he will have a much lesser role with the new coach

I almost threw up my lunch reading this. 
It could be worse some clown did a series of trades in my league and ended up giving Antonio Brown and Lamar Miller for garbage and picks that turned into garbage.

Team A gave up Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Team B gave up Sims, Charles TBB RB;Johnson, Charles MIN WR;Robinson, Allen JAC WR;Wright, Kendall TEN WR;Hill, Josh NOS TE; Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.04

Looks like he might end up ok here got Allen Robinson and pick 4......until.......

Team A gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.04

Team B gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.08;Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.03;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.06

And then even worse yet......

Team A gave up Davis, Knile KCC RB;Miller, Lamar MIA RB;Robinson, Allen JAC WR

Team B gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.04;Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.06

So end result gave up Antonio Brown and Lamar Miller for garbage, Yeldon (pick 4) an Abdullah (pick 6)

Try being in my league where clowns hand trades out like this to people every year over and over mostly to the same team in this league who feasts on their ineptness.

12 team Non-ppr, start QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLEX (RB/WR/TE). Not involved. 

Gary Barnidge and 2017 2nd (late, defending champion)

For

John Brown

Same 14 team PPR dynasty as before

Traded: 2017 1st (top 5), Matt Forte, 2.13

Received: David Johnson, 3.14, 2017 3rd round

Not much different than pick 11 and C-West for Edelman.
It actually is.  A lot.  West did well and pick 11 now is quite a hit better than a future 2nd.

All this complaining about your league yet you just got parker and ajayi for 6/10

14 team, TE Premium PPR Dynasty 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex. Not involved in either trade. 

Team A Gets: Rookie 1.02

Team B Gets: Dion Lewis, Rookie 1.13, 2017 1st (Their original pick back. Projected top 5 pick)

_____

Team A Gets: Melvin Gordon, Rookie 2.07 (21st)

Team C Gets: Jay Ajayi

________

Team B Gets: Rookie 1.05

Team D Gets: Rookie 1.08 and Philip Dorsett 
I will take Gordon and the pick. 

Depends on who is there at 5. If you get one of the top 3 receivers in this class give me pick 5. If they are gone I take Dorsett

12 team PPR

I gave 2017 2nd and Derek Carr

I got 1.10 & 3.09

1.10 was OTC so I made the move and took Derrick Henry. Needed RB, and rosters are small with lots of veteran FAs available at end of 3rd. 

Curious about people's thoughts on this one. (Yes, it already is a done deal.) 
Imo, late 2nd round picks, and all 3rd round picks are worthless, so the trade is DJ for '17 top 5 and Forte.

DJ has looked great so far.

'17 class is loaded and Forte is close to the end.

50/50.  Could go either way. 

Which side is your team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo, late 2nd round picks, and all 3rd round picks are worthless, so the trade is DJ for '17 top 5 and Forte.

DJ has looked great so far.

'17 class is loaded and Forte is close to the end.

50/50.  Could go either way. 

Which side is your team?
That about sums up my thoughts as well. I'm getting Johnson and have a significant chance to compete this year. 

We can start 5 WR and I have Amari Cooper, Denaryius Thomas, Devante Parker, TY Hilton, Tyler Lockett, and Stefon Diggs. 

My RBs before this were Duke Johnson, Matt Forte, Zach Zenner, and Terrell Watson. This gives me a better chance this year without sacrificing too much (hopefully) for the future. 

Our rookie draft is coming so I'll be adding more RBs 

12 team ppr

3 Trade Final Summary - 1.02 and Michael Crabtree for Sterling Shepard, Carlos Hyde and Malcolm Mitchell

Trade 1 - 1.02 for 1.06 (Shepard) and 1.11 (Mitchell)

Trade 2 - Michael Crabtree for 1.08

Trade 3 - 1.08 for Carlos Hyde

12 team ppr

3 Trade Final Summary - 1.02 and Michael Crabtree for Sterling Shepard, Carlos Hyde and Malcolm Mitchell

Trade 1 - 1.02 for 1.06 (Shepard) and 1.11 (Mitchell)

Trade 2 - Michael Crabtree for 1.08

Trade 3 - 1.08 for Carlos Hyde
1.08 for crabs is a nice haul, but I think I like the wr at 1.02 better than shep/Mitch combo but I can see it working out for you throwing two darts rather than one. Hyde is a good rb chance at 1.08, wish he had a good handcuff tho.

That about sums up my thoughts as well. I'm getting Johnson and have a significant chance to compete this year. 

We can start 5 WR and I have Amari Cooper, Denaryius Thomas, Devante Parker, TY Hilton, Tyler Lockett, and Stefon Diggs. 

My RBs before this were Duke Johnson, Matt Forte, Zach Zenner, and Terrell Watson. This gives me a better chance this year without sacrificing too much (hopefully) for the future. 

I think this is uber cheap for DJ. No guarantee its top 5 next year so big win for you.

I just completed this one: 12 team PPR. Bonus for every 10 carries get 1 point (no decimal so 19 carries= 1 point)

Give: 1.1, Amari

Get: Julio, Hyde, Kelce, Martavis, 1.7, 2017 1, 2017 2.

Really wanted to hold 1.1 but felt like too much value and production to pass up. 

10 team non-PPR qb - 1 rb - 2 wr - 1 te - 2 flex - idp

1.04 for Melvin Gordon and #15 rookie pick
Any thoughts on this, or are folks shying away from Melvin Gordon with the recent surgery news?

A traded the #4 rookie pick (draft starts next month, looks like either Doctson or Treadwell will be there)

B traded Melvin Gordon and the #15 rookie pick

mikel2014 said:

Why are you labeling the 2017 pick as top 5?  That does not look like a bottom 5 team, especially when you add David Johnson too it.  Was it someone else's 2017 pick?

Even if so, I'm about done valuing picks as if they're guaranteed to be early no matter how bad the team is after what people had pegged as the worst team winning the championship 2 out of the last 3 years in one of my leagues.

I just completed this one: 12 team PPR. Bonus for every 10 carries get 1 point (no decimal so 19 carries= 1 point)

Really wanted to hold 1.1 but felt like too much value and production to pass up. 
I would take 1.1 and Amari personally.

Any thoughts on this, or are folks shying away from Melvin Gordon with the recent surgery news?

A traded the #4 rookie pick (draft starts next month, looks like either Doctson or Treadwell will be there)

B traded Melvin Gordon and the #15 rookie pick
idk, im low on gordon to begin with, so a little biased, but the knee thing would scare me

id prolly take coleman/treadwell/doctson right now

What a trade  :shock:

In the end I think I like it for you, not a fan of Hyde but even without him I think it still slightly favors you.

What a trade  :shock:

In the end I think I like it for you, not a fan of Hyde but even without him I think it still slightly favors you.
Yeah and as I look at it more I Think this dude is very much a borderline playoff team (maybe closer to not making playoffs given he was last team in last year and just gave up that haul). We'll see.

Depends how many starters each week, most of my leagues are large lineups so I am leaning towards the Julio side. 

Why are you labeling the 2017 pick as top 5?  That does not look like a bottom 5 team, especially when you add David Johnson too it.  Was it someone else's 2017 pick?

Even if so, I'm about done valuing picks as if they're guaranteed to be early no matter how bad the team is after what people had pegged as the worst team winning the championship 2 out of the last 3 years in one of my leagues.
I was actually trading his pick back to him. My team hopefully will not be top 5 pick haha. His team might beat expectations but he's extremely weak at TE and has no depth at WR which is big for a 3 WR, 2 flex and TE premium. 

They might do better than I expect but who knows, which I guess supports your point. 

Users who are viewing this thread