What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD+ Flex + SuperFlex, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: DeMarco, Alex Smith, 1.04, 1.05

Got: Winston, Brady, 2017 1st (late), 2017 1st (top 6)
This looks like a landslide for team getting Winston. Brady=Smith/Murray, Winston=1.4/1.5.  2 2017 1's essentially Free? What am I missing here?

12 Team, Superflex/TE Premium. QB-RB-WR-TE-Fl-FL-FL-FL-FL (rookie/Devy drafts are separate. Elliot/Treadwell/Boyd/Henrey already rostered)

Team A: 1.01

Team B: Tyler Eifert, Maxx Williams

I was the side that landed Eifert. I have a rebuild on my hands, was already loaded up at QB, and the QB market in this league has been dead lately so I didn't like my chances of trading one of the rooks for a haul. Might be a slight loss in rookie fever value, but I like adding those two in a TE premium (essentially Eifert+MaxxWilliams for one of Doctson or Coleman)

Last edited by a moderator:
In a league where you have to start a TE, not sure I could ever lean 1.01 in a scenario where Zeke and Treadwell already gone.

Looking back through the early pages I'm seeing some really lopsided deals, people acquiring Gordon, megatron, and martavis when we all thought they were playing this year. Some pre fa Lamar miller and Doug Martin trades. I'm not sure if it makes me want to try to make more deals at that time or avoid trading all together. Definately worth the look, there are some deals that look quite different now.

12 man PPR QRWWT 3 flex 11 IDP no kicker yay

Team A gave 1.10 OTC

Team B gave 2.06 and 2017 1st (early/mid).

Team B had 1.01 this year but solid young core to improve (Watkins, now Zeke, David Johnson, Keenan Allen). 
Who did they take? Unless there was some serious value at 1.10 (like a Tier 1 receiver fell there) I'm taking the 2017 1 side every time (and since you're saying its early/mid I still might do so).
Hunter Henry, which is odd since it's not a TE premium and he likely would have been there at 2.06.  I ended up with Tyler Boyd at 2.06 who I would have taken at 1.10 so that's a free 2017 1st to me.

Qrwwwtfdk ppr

Dion Lewis for

jj Nelson, 4.1
Maybe he was trying to offer Jordy and misclicked?  That's the only way I can see this one making sense.  RB1 for free as it is.

(Jordy vs. Dion would be an interesting trade...wonder where people would fall on that one.)

Looking back through the early pages I'm seeing some really lopsided deals, people acquiring Gordon, megatron, and martavis when we all thought they were playing this year. Some pre fa Lamar miller and Doug Martin trades. I'm not sure if it makes me want to try to make more deals at that time or avoid trading all together. Definately worth the look, there are some deals that look quite different now.
90% of the trades are lopsided it seems here.  

FFPC

[SIZE=9pt]Starks, James (RB), GB
2016 Pick 1.02 Draft Pick[/SIZE]

For

[SIZE=9pt]Murray, Latavius (RB), OAK
Hill, Jeremy (RB), CIN
2016 Pick 1.11 Draft Pick[/SIZE]

12 team PPR

Team A: gave Amari Cooper

Team B: gave Dthomas, jimmy graham, Nelson agholor, and tevin coleman

team A does need TE help and has devonta freeman but I think Team B easily wins this trade, wished I would have tried getting Cooper lol

12 tm non PPR 

Gave: Rawls

Got: Yeldon, DGB
Yeldon, landslide. DGB+ for free. Yeldon highly likely to be the guy in next year or two. Rawls could be the guy but could lose his job as well.  Must have been one where owner offered Teldon and DGB for Rawls bc can't imagine this one was result of a negotiation...

Yeldon, landslide. DGB+ for free. Yeldon highly likely to be the guy in next year or two. Rawls could be the guy but could lose his job as well.  Must have been one where owner offered Teldon and DGB for Rawls bc can't imagine this one was result of a negotiation...
I offered AJ/Rawls for Yeldon/Nuk, he countered with Yeldon/DGB for Rawls.......I hit accept quickly! 

Really small one: I'm missing any kind of a QB (Os, Bradford, Kaep) and planning to add a young one in the draft.

Give:  Osweiler, 4.3,4.5 

Got: Brady, 2017 4

Really small one: I'm missing any kind of a QB (Os, Bradford, Kaep) and planning to add a young one in the draft.

Give:  Osweiler, 4.3,4.5 

Got: Brady, 2017 4
Pretty cheap for Brady, who even at his advanced age likely has as many top-12 seasons left in him as Os does.

Since I dealt the 1.4 for Hyde and 3.3 (I'll take the pick). 
Throw in pick is nice.  I'm hurting really bad at RB (top back is Gio), so I'll take Hyde over Doctson.

Think you can land a better back right now with the 1.04?

Would rather have a similar RB like say CJ Anderson, oh wait, nm 
;)  I was actually coming around on the 1.04 straight up compared to other things we were working on.

Throw in pick is nice.  I'm hurting really bad at RB (top back is Gio), so I'll take Hyde over Doctson.

Think you can land a better back right now with the 1.04?

;)  I was actually coming around on the 1.04 straight up compared to other things we were working on.
This is why most of what we talk about on here only means so much without context. So if RB needy I can understand the move. At 1.4 there isn't a better RB to draft but I just happen to believe there's more value to be had with that pick. 

16t limited contract league. Qrwwtffdddddd

Team A: Gave 1.02 (OTC), turned into Coleman

Team B: Gave 1.12 and 2017 1st (late, winner last year)

Users who are viewing this thread