What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

15 team SF, TE premium, IDP, PPR. Start 11 O. Many Flex options including 3 PK if needed. Only need 1 RB, 11 D

Team A trades Kenneth Walker, Jake Elliott (RB core Hall, Barkley, Stevenson, Dobbins, Dillon)
Team B trades picks 6, 15 RB core Jacobs, J. Cook
Because it’s IDP, I’d lean picks here but totally get dealing for Walker with only Jacobs/Cook at RB (if I’m reading that right).

12 team PPR SF TE+

Gave:1.10, 2.02, 2.03
Got: 1.08, 2.07

Wanted to get ahead of that 1.09 cliff
There's a 1.09 cliff?
Give me 10,14,15 by a lot

Ha, didn't even send before I realized superflex.

Even still, theres a cliff at 1.09????
I think so. After Bijan and Gibbs, the 3 QBS, and JSN, QJ and Addison, I see a small drop to Flowers, then a drop to like 10 guys I feel pretty similar about. Just my opinion obviously, but I'd rather have Addison and one guy out of that group than 3 guys out of that group.

Saw this one in a PPR, Superflex dynasty league.

Team 1 (Win Now): Gave DK Metcalf, 1.10

Team 2 (middle of the road): Gave Hollywood Brown and Tee Higgins.
Smart move for the win now team to get two WR starters. The longer I look at this draft class, the less I like it. I think there's only 5-6 guys worth going after and they're long gone at 1.10.

12 team PPR SF TE+

There's a 1.09 cliff?

I think so. After Bijan and Gibbs, the 3 QBS, and JSN, QJ and Addison, I see a small drop to Flowers, then a drop to like 10 guys I feel pretty similar about. Just my opinion obviously, but I'd rather have Addison and one guy out of that group than 3 guys out of that group.

I’ve got 1.09 in a SF and I kind of agree with this. I’ve already watched some post draft mocks SF and Levis has fallen to 9 as well. Even having traded to sort out my QB room, might not be able to pass him up if he fell that far. Anyways …..

1.Robinson
2-4 Young/Stroud/Ruchardson
5. Gibbs
6-8 JSN/Addison/QJ

At 9 you’ll be faced with Flowers/Levis and/or 1 of the above if Levis slots in ahead.

Really don’t want to get forced into picking QJ though as don’t like him

After that it kind of becomes a melange of the other RBs and WRs and TEs

12 team PPR SF TE+

There's a 1.09 cliff?

You should realize that everyones top 8 is going to be different this year.
Factor that in to maximize your draft.
I think the guy you want at 8 is possibly there at 10

FFPC, 1QB

1.06, 2024 late 2nd
For
1.12, 2024 mid 1st

What are peoples feelings in the difference between 6th and 12th in this draft now that we’ve seen landing spots

In 1 QB FFPC, I think if I don't have a top-3 pick, then I prefer picking later in the round. I can see the 1.06 being a really tough decision that I'd want to punt to later in the round. (I've got the 1.08 and 1.10 in 1 QB FFPC, and already got an offer to move up to the 1.05 and back to the 2.02. No thanks.)
I agree with you that I would take the 1.12/24 1st here in this trade but I think I'd take 1.05/2.02 for 1.08/1.10. I don't see much difference between the 1.10-2.02 but having one of the 1st round WRs is a big upgrade to what your options are at 1.08.

1 QB FFPC

Gave: Amon-Ra St. Brown, '24 R2, '24 R2
Got: CeeDee Lamb, 2.08

Got the offer Thursday night. Sat on it to see what happened in the draft yesterday (and, honestly, kept thinking it might be pulled). Lamb is going at the 1.04 in FFPC startups, ARSB at the 1.12. Lions added pass-catchers in Gibbs and LaPorta, while Cowboys didn't really add anyone except a TE whom they probably reached for.
I'd pay this all day for Lamb. Good move.

Not involved:

16 team SF PPR IDP TE-P, start 2 TE
Team A gives: Jamaal Williams+Chigoziem+pick 1.14

Team B gives: Kennith Walker

In TE-P this feels like a pretty fair deal. I imagine Walker was worth more than this last Thursday.
I like J-Will but with his injury, I don't see how anyone takes this deal. Even with Charbs there.
Jamaal Williams is a Saint and as far as I know, not injured?

“Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!”

Not involved:

16 team SF PPR IDP TE-P, start 2 TE
Team A gives: Jamaal Williams+Chigoziem+pick 1.14

Team B gives: Kennith Walker

In TE-P this feels like a pretty fair deal. I imagine Walker was worth more than this last Thursday.
I like J-Will but with his injury, I don't see how anyone takes this deal. Even with Charbs there.
Jamaal Williams is a Saint and as far as I know, not injured?

“Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!”
Oh. I totally misread that as the one right above it was about Javante. This is one of the worst trades we have had on here in a while then.

Oh. I totally misread that as the one right above it was about Javante. This is one of the worst trades we have had on here in a while then.
TEs are ridiculously valuable in this format.

It’s TE-P *and* mandatory start-2 TE.

Chig is the prize on that side, but I’m not a huge fan of the deal either.
That is a format I would not like to play in. TEs are bad enough but to have to start 2 of them is brutal. Just why? Lol. TEP is ok even though I'm not a huge fan either but not completely against it but 2 TE I think I might be.

That is a format I would not like to play in. TEs are bad enough but to have to start 2 of them is brutal. Just why? Lol. TEP is ok even though I'm not a huge fan either but not completely against it but 2 TE I think I might be.
Believe me, we struggle with it. Especially considering it’s TE-P and 16 teams.
Wow. 16 teams and have to start 2. Holy crap. That sounds terrible.

10 team NON PPR 1 QB (not involved)

1.02, 1.08, 2024 1st (from a great team that just got better)
for

16 team IDP 1.5 TE 1 QB (start 7 IDP - 2 pts per tackle, 1 per asst, 4 per sack) Great rookie IDP's usually start going late 1st and good ones go in the 2nd/3rd rounds.

I gave up
2.06 (pick 22)
3.11 (pick 43)
7.05 (pick 102)

I received
2024 1st round pick (New owner from a dispersal draft so the pick could be anywhere)

Not something that I would usually do, but I found myself offering up Alec Pierce (my WR#7) for the Philly DST, who I think is going to be lights out this year. Our league settings are a bit generous to DST scoring and I'm in it to win it this year.

I really have no idea what to expect. I think he says no, but he could also consider it a smash accept. I think Pierce can be replaced with one of the rookie WRs in the 3rd round, whereas there's nothing comparable to Philly on the waiver wire.

16 team IDP 1.5 TE 1 QB (start 7 IDP - 2 pts per tackle, 1 per asst, 4 per sack) Great rookie IDP's usually start going late 1st and good ones go in the 2nd/3rd rounds.

I gave up
2.06 (pick 22)
3.11 (pick 43)
7.05 (pick 102)

I received
2024 1st round pick (New owner from a dispersal draft so the pick could be anywhere)
Yeah, bargain for a 1st in any format. That its IDP makes it slightly less of a bargain, but it’s still a bargain. 16 team league, pick 2.06 is 22nd overall?

24 1st without hesitation.

Trade in my dynasty league (not involving me) for the #1 pick. Keep in mind that we have to start a rookie player and can only keep players for four years, which combined tends to boost the value of RBs and QBs (not quite to Superflex levels, but not far behind).

1.01 for 1.04, 1.08, and James Cook

Trade in my dynasty league (not involving me) for the #1 pick. Keep in mind that we have to start a rookie player and can only keep players for four years, which combined tends to boost the value of RBs and QBs (not quite to Superflex levels, but not far behind).

1.01 side easily.

I also just traded Romeo Doubs to move up from 2.09 to 2.03. I have a lot of similar lottery ticket WRs and wanted to have more options early in the 2nd round (my other picks are 1.02 and 2.01 since my team was garbage last year).

1.01 side easily.
The guy who had the first pick was leaning QB, so it was a no brainer for him to drop down to pick up assets and still get one of the top QBs. Bummer for me sitting at 1.02, though, since I was about to get Bijan there. Oh well. At least I like the landing spot (and draft capital) for Gibbs.

1.01 side easily.
The guy who had the first pick was leaning QB, so it was a no brainer for him to drop down to pick up assets and still get one of the top QBs. Bummer for me sitting at 1.02, though, since I was about to get Bijan there. Oh well. At least I like the landing spot (and draft capital) for Gibbs.
I do think it's a fair deal, but yeah - in that format I love Bijan. Gibbs at 1.02 is a nice consolation prize, but yeah - woulda been better for you had the 1.01 not found a trade partner.

12 team PPR SF TE+

There's a 1.09 cliff?

You should realize that everyones top 8 is going to be different this year.
Factor that in to maximize your draft.
I think the guy you want at 8 is possibly there at 10
I’ve had 5 rookie drafts start so far and all have the same top 8 FWIW.

but it’s still smash accept for the age difference alone.
I thought of that but two things:

1. The difference in career longevity before significant drop off is to me not a lot different for a 25 year old RB and a 29 year old WR. Requires some nuance but in a vacuum I generally put a WR aged 3 years older then a RB as about equal with respect to career use. In this case you get an extra year so it's still a win for Stevenson but not huge.

2. I'm a big Rhamondre fan but we see so many RB's get their value just crushed on draft day/FA. I can see were someone might feel safer thinking Cooper can give them 2-3 more solid years more then feeling that way about Rhamondre.

Again I'd take Rhamondre in this discussion, I just don't see it as real one sided and can see the rationale and think it has a legit chance to work out positively for the guy getting Cooper.

agree with you that I would take the 1.12/24 1st here in this trade but I think I'd take 1.05/2.02 for 1.08/1.10. I don't see much difference between the 1.10-2.02 but having one of the 1st round WRs is a big upgrade to what your options are at 1.08.

I feel like 1.05/1.06 is the end of a tier. The 1.08 and 1.10 are part of the same tier, then another drop. So the way I see it is I can have one from Tier A and one from Tier C, or two from Tier B (with the chance that a guy from A drops to me at the 1.08). With how crazy FFPC guys are about RBs, Achane and maybe even Charbonnet (or even Anthony Richardson) could push one of those WRs down. I feel like there'll be a ton of variance in the 1.04-1.07 range.

Anyway, I never rejected that trade so it's still out there.

10 teamer - Amari Cooper straight up for Rham. Stevenson.

1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, half ppr
I'd take Stevenson but in a one start RB I can see where it makes sense.
And two flex, so you can start 3 each week.
10 teamer - Amari Cooper straight up for Rham. Stevenson.

1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, half ppr
I'd take Stevenson but in a one start RB I can see where it makes sense.
And two flex, so you can start 3 each week.
Or 4 WR’s.

Point is in this format focus is more on who can score the most points and removes any RB scarcity from the equation.

But it’s still Stevenson. He’s not only younger but IMO will pretty easily outscore Cooper.
Not to beat this one to death and I already referenced the age thing for the bolded I'm more in the camp of having a very slight lean to Stevenson over the next 2-3 years. Like if there the bet was I had to lay 120 to win 100 on Stevenson I'd just not bet. Cooper was really good last year, they were both very close and a lot of reason to think Watson for a full season will help.

ETA-forgot to say I think there are valid reasons to anticipate Stevenson improving as well next season. Again I'm taking him, just trying to point out why I can see both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread