What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

This trade went down in a 14-team superflex TE-premium (2PPR for TEs). I wasn't involved.

Team A gave: 2024 1st
Team B gave: D'Andre Swift

The pick is from a team that is picking 1.03 this year, and it looks like middle-of-the-pack for 2023.

Seems like Swift is being valued at the "he's definitely getting traded to a team that makes him the starter" level.

Same league. Again, not involved.

Team A gave: Swift, 2024 R3
Team B gave: 1.08

So the guy (who is picking 1.03 this year) gave his 2024 1st and '24 3rd for the 1.08.
What the what!?

I just made one. 10 Team 2QB

Gave: 2023 2.01
Got: Geno Smith
Solid. Not a long term move, but in SF it’s solid value.
For sure. I’m coming out of a rebuild and right now my QB room is Lance, Purdy, and Mike White. I have picks 1.01, 1.03 and 1.04, so grabbing Geno here makes it where I can take Gibbs at 1.04 now instead of having to go double QB. Obviously 1.03 will be whoever’s left between Bryce, Stroud or Richardson.

12 team ppr dynasty 1qb 27 man roster :
Traded my 1.4 and 1.5 and 2024 third for 1.10 2.1 2024 second another 2024 second and a 2025 second .

Note we switch to superflex in 2025.

I hated the landing spots of what I’d get at 1.4 and 1.5 and feel (if open to picking qbs) 1.10 and 2.1 are not far off from the picks i traded . Thoughts?

12-team, 20-man, PPR, QRRWWFKD, 6 pts all TDs

Sold Jameson Williams for 1.11.

Character concerns got me off the train. Won't be surprised a bit if I'm kicking myself the rest of his career.

How we feeling about this one now ?
My guess is a lot of opinions rendered on trades in one QB leagues that involve a pick in the 4-12 type range for a player would be re-evaluated today.

12 team ppr dynasty 1qb 27 man roster :
Traded my 1.4 and 1.5 and 2024 third for 1.10 2.1 2024 second another 2024 second and a 2025 second .

Note we switch to superflex in 2025.

I hated the landing spots of what I’d get at 1.4 and 1.5 and feel (if open to picking qbs) 1.10 and 2.1 are not far off from the picks i traded . Thoughts?

At first glance I didn’t like it but I think you did fine. You put yourself into what I consider the meat of this draft and scooped up some nice draft capital for your trouble. It just looks like it’s not enough on paper because we’re accustomed to 1.4s and 1.5s yielding a lot more but you’re reading the green right if you ask me.

12-team, 20-man, PPR, QRRWWFKD, 6 pts all TDs

Sold Jameson Williams for 1.11.

Character concerns got me off the train. Won't be surprised a bit if I'm kicking myself the rest of his career.

How we feeling about this one now ?
Not great, but we'll see. I still like a good 7 or 8 of the RB's, but maybe not as much as Jameson. Would take it back if I could.

I think it’s fine. I’m a Jameson fan but understand wanting to just cash out. I would bet there are a couple guys in the mix to go at 1.11 that will be more impactful than Jameson over the next couple years. I have a couple in mind that I wouldn’t exactly celebrate having instead of Jameson but at the same time think could very well be more impactful. I also think there are a couple wrong turns around that area too so you gotta hit the pick.

I really feel like this draft is a good test and will appropriately reward the folks who dissect it correctly. I definitely have my opinions on guys, hope they work out, could certainly be wrong, but this is draft seems like more of a grind than the last several and that’s an opportunity in my view.

I just made one. 10 Team 2QB

Gave: 2023 2.01
Got: Geno Smith
Seems even. Maybe a touch high for Geno but not unreasonable
I think it's a steal for Geno. I think Seattle sticks with Geno and gives him another contract. There team will always be too good to draft a top QB. Seattle wants to run the ball, throw enough and don't turn the ball over. Geno can do that.

Haven’t liked the messaging coming out of Denver so I moved Javonte today

FFPC, 1QB
Gave; Javonte, Jeff Wilson, 2024 2nd
Got: 1.04, 2024 1st

Both 24 appear to be mid but never know in this format

Not involved:

16 team SF PPR IDP TE-P, start 2 TE
Team A gives: Jamaal Williams+Chigoziem+pick 1.14

Team B gives: Kennith Walker

In TE-P this feels like a pretty fair deal. I imagine Walker was worth more than this last Thursday.

FFPC, 1QB

I don’t love it for you. Probably would rather hold than take 1.04 in 1 QB, but the 2024 1st is nice. I’d be tempted to try and trade that 1.04 up to 1.02 or 1.03.

FFPC, 1QB

WTF?
Not sure which side you fall on this deal based on the response
I think you won the trade big time. But, Javonte is a big question mark. I'm basing it on Javonte's value being severely reduced versus a year ago.

14 team 1 QB. I should be a contender again however I have kyler murray as my only QB and needed a stop gap.

I received: Cousins, Kirk MIN QB; Year 2024 Round 3 2024 pick
I gave: Foreman, D'Onta CHI RB; Year 2023 Draft Pick 3.11

FFPC, 1QB

I think it's equitable but would lean your side.

Only thing I'd add is whatever you think of the messaging their significant RB addition is Perine which to me is a better sign for Javonte then interpreting any messaging as negative.

FFPC, 1QB

Wow. Send them my way. Nobody wants Javonte. I wouldn't just slam my keyboard, I'd probably get in a wreck to accept this. If you or I are wrong about Javonte, this deal mitigates it.

I think it's "WTF?" season.

FFPC 1 QB Best Ball. Not involved.

Team A gave: 1.10
Team B gave: 2.11, 3.03, 3.11

10 am on a Sunday seems a little early to be drunk, but maybe Team A is in Europe or something.
There is nothing wrong with being in Europe outside of the mandatory early February day off work if you want to watch the super bowl

10 am on a Sunday seems a little early to be drunk, but maybe Team A is in Europe or something.
There is nothing wrong with being in Europe outside of the mandatory early February day off work if you want to watch the super bowl

I just meant that perhaps he was drunk at 7 pm in Europe as opposed to 10 am on the west coast, where I happen to be.

I just meant that perhaps he was drunk at 7 pm in Europe as opposed to 10 am on the west coast, where I happen to be.
There’s nothing wrong with being drunk at 10 AM on the west coast in the springtime with a nice breeze on a sunny day.

So judgey, sheesh.

Last edited:

FFPC, 1QB

I think it's equitable but would lean your side.

Only thing I'd add is whatever you think of the messaging their significant RB addition is Perine which to me is a better sign for Javonte then interpreting any messaging as negative.
Agreed. Actions speak louder than (interpreted) words so while that doesn't mean he's in the clear it leans positive. Still got pretty good value here.

FFPC 1 QB

Gave: Aaron Jones, 1.08, and 2024 1st (lock top 4)

Got: Jalen Hurts, Rashaad Penny, 1.10, 2024 1st (could be anywhere)

I’ve won this league 4 out of 5 years including the last three and trying to keep it going. The 24 1st I’m giving up is a terrible team that will finish bottom 2 but will have a hard time winning the 1.01. It’s real bad. The 2024 1st I’m getting back is from a fading contender. I project their team right around the playoff line and if they don’t make it it’s the kinda team that can win 1.01.

I only had Goff at QB. Leaves me with this core:

Hurts/Goff
Ekeler
Penny
Jefferson
St.Brown
Mclaurin
Keenan
Kelce
1.10, 2.01, 2024 1st

Thoughts?

Last edited:

There’s nothing wrong with being drunk at 10 AM on the west coast in the springtime with a nice breeze on a sunny day.

So judgey, sheesh.
Yeah. Like saying that double Bloody Mary's are bad for you. Tomato Juice, celery and pepperchinis. Very nutritious

So judgey, sheesh.

Now post the trades you made while you were blasted, coward!

So judgey, sheesh.

True story, I woke up & opened my phone to the MFL app open. Felt a little panic and immediately went to see if I’d offered anything ridiculous. Checked email too.

Whew.

So judgey, sheesh.

True story, I woke up & opened my phone to the MFL app open. Felt a little panic and immediately went to see if I’d offered anything ridiculous. Checked email too.

Whew.

This is how you know you’re a true fantasy junky lol. Love it.

So judgey, sheesh.

Whew.

This is how you know you’re a true fantasy junky lol. Love it.
7 steps in order?

FFPC 1 QB

I’ve won this league 4 out of 5 years including the last three and trying to keep it going. The 24 1st I’m giving up is a terrible team that will finish bottom 2 but will have a hard time winning the 1.01. It’s real bad. The 2024 1st I’m getting back is from a fading contender. I project their team right around the playoff line and if they don’t make it it’s the kinda team that can win 1.01.

Hurts/Goff
Ekeler
Penny
Jefferson
St.Brown
Mclaurin
Keenan
Kelce
1.10, 2.01, 2024 1st

Thoughts?
It's a lot to digest.

In my experience the horrible teams that are top 4 pick locks usually end up as pick 3 or 4.***(for the few that don't know most FFPC leagues have a draft playoffs and the two worst teams can do no worse then pick 3 or 4)**** I would take that over a truly random pick but giving up a pick that might offer a better shot at say Marvin Harrison closes the gap a little.

I don't have a tier break right now between my 8th and 10th ranked players but the actual draft may not go like my rankings. Still seems like a small loss in picks to me right now.

So two relatively small losses to turn Aaron Jones into Jalen Hurts and Penny? I'd take it considering makeup of your team and I think in general it's fair. My main issue is I think you might have opened up a weak spot at RB2 though I know how you feel about Rb's and you got picks to address it. Plus the QB upgrade should be huge, duh. TBH a few years ago I'd have went the other way, was alwasy against paying anything to premium for a QB but I'd starting to feel see how difficult it is to win a league when you are throwing out such an inferior QB(though I guess you found a way last year(s).

FFPC 1 QB

Hurts/Goff
Ekeler
Penny
Jefferson
St.Brown
Mclaurin
Keenan
Kelce
1.10, 2.01, 2024 1st

Thoughts?
It's a lot to digest.

In my experience the horrible teams that are top 4 pick locks usually end up as pick 3 or 4.***(for the few that don't know most FFPC leagues have a draft playoffs and the two worst teams can do no worse then pick 3 or 4)**** I would take that over a truly random pick but giving up a pick that might offer a better shot at say Marvin Harrison closes the gap a little.

I don't have a tier break right now between my 8th and 10th ranked players but the actual draft may not go like my rankings. Still seems like a small loss in picks to me right now.

So two relatively small losses to turn Aaron Jones into Jalen Hurts and Penny? I'd take it considering makeup of your team and I think in general it's fair. My main issue is I think you might have opened up a weak spot at RB2 though I know how you feel about Rb's and you got picks to address it. Plus the QB upgrade should be huge, duh. TBH a few years ago I'd have went the other way, was alwasy against paying anything to premium for a QB but I'd starting to feel see how difficult it is to win a league when you are throwing out such an inferior QB(though I guess you found a way last year(s).

Thanks, we’re on the same wavelength. Agree that the lock top 4 pick is more valuable than the random 1st. That is what got the deal done, the other owner saw it the same way. Other team also has Lawrence and Murray at QB so I was trying to think of a way to land Hurts without disrupting my future interests too much. Don’t have much of a difference at all between 1.08 and 1.10 so that was an easy move back for me.

And I actually rank Penny over Jones for this year, which I assume is against the norm and I threw this out to the other owner trying to buy low on Penny after the Swift trade. Thought if I could get credit for including a swap I thought benefits me anyway, plus what I consider the #1 overall QB, for just a concession I don’t care about and whatever the pick exchange next year ends up being, it was totally worth it. And there’s still some percentage chance the pick actually turns out to be better so I have extra outs to hit the jackpot.

As for RB depth, I have those picks like you mentioned, plus Foreman and Zeke on the bench. Should be able to cobble together an a decent shot at a RB2 from that bunch each week but it’s definitely my weak spot.

15 team SF, TE premium, IDP, PPR. Start 11 O. Many Flex options including 3 PK if needed. Only need 1 RB, 11 D

Team A trades Kenneth Walker, Jake Elliott (RB core Hall, Barkley, Stevenson, Dobbins, Dillon)
Team B trades picks 6, 15 RB core Jacobs, J. Cook

10 team SF, not involved, 1.05 for 1.07 and 2024 2nd

1sts are original picks, second will be late. Not sure what the guy trading up is doing so for given he tried to move up to my 1.04 a couple of days ago

10 team SF, not involved, 1.05 for 1.07 and 2024 2nd

1sts are original picks, second will be late. Not sure what the guy trading up is doing so for given he tried to move up to my 1.04 a couple of days ago
I see what he moved up for

top 5 in SF is probably Bijan, Robinson, Gibbs, Young, Stroud in no particular order. Than comes the WRs.

Users who are viewing this thread