What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Both in the same league, 16T PPR, QRRWWTFDDK. 25 man rosters, up to 14 keepers. $400 budget.

Team A: received Christine Michael $6

Team B: received Spencer Ware $7 (Charles owner)

-------------------

Team A: received 2018 1st (best guess is pick is 1.1-1.6, team has been 13th, 16th, and 13th last 3 years, currently dead last).

Team B: received Duke Johnson $10

10 team 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 1Superflex 1regular flex, Full IDP as well .5ppr

I traded Carson Wentz, 2017 2nd, 2018 1st

Got Aaron Rodgers

That give me Luck and Rodgers starting most weeks, as well as a strong roster everywhere else.  I'm a top3 team.  I also still have 3 2017 1sts so the 2nd and 1st were no big loss I feel.

Did this trade in 2 leagues. One PPR, one standard. The standard is a rebuild, willing to punt. The PPR I am competing but have depth and you only have to start 1 RB.

Jeremy Hill for Watkins

thriftyrocker said:
Did this trade in 2 leagues. One PPR, one standard. The standard is a rebuild, willing to punt. The PPR I am competing but have depth and you only have to start 1 RB.

Jeremy Hill for Watkins
Nicely done

Not involved but deep IDP league... also PPR...

Le'Veon Bell

DeAngelo WIlliams

FOR

Chris Ivory

TJ Yeldon

Avery Williamson 

2017 1st (Likely late)

.5ppr, 12 teams

Gave: DT, Crowell, McKinnon, Pryor

Got: OBJ, Freeman, two scrubs

I hate giving up this much depth, but I couldn't pass on the upgrade to OBJ. Pryor, McKinnon, and Cro might even be sell highs right now anyways. 

.5ppr, 12 teams

I hate giving up this much depth, but I couldn't pass on the upgrade to OBJ. Pryor, McKinnon, and Cro might even be sell highs right now anyways. 
I feel your pain (like Crow and McKinnon) but I think you got the better positional players in OBJ and Freeman.  Gotta turn those two scrubs into waiver finds now.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR

Gave: Howard, West, Bradford, 2017 3

Got: Tevin Coleman (I own Freeman), Peterson, Ryan

I'm having sellers remorse seeing some recent Howard deals. Though Ryan is averaging 32 ppg excluding last weeks game as QB scoring 6 per TD and 1 per 20 yds is inflated.

12 Team PPR

Gave: Howard, West, Bradford, 2017 3

Got: Tevin Coleman (I own Freeman), Peterson, Ryan

I'm having sellers remorse seeing some recent Howard deals. Though Ryan is averaging 32 ppg excluding last weeks game as QB scoring 6 per TD and 1 per 20 yds is inflated.
I'm not a huge fan of cuffing, but it looks like you did well. Nice job!

12 teams, superflex, ppr

Gave: Mariota, Parker, scrub

Got: Bell, Jordy, Blount

He wasn't competing, so I think it was a good deal from both perspectives. There is risk on both sides, but I now have a great shot to win the league if my guys stay healthy. 

12 team non-PPR

5-0 Team - gives 2017 1st and 3rd round picks

0-5 Team - gives Jamaal Charles, Eagles D, 2017 3rd

ETA - We have played 5 games because we have 3 double header weeks throughout the season.

I am the 5-0 team, and I can see why you feel that way given the loaded 2017 draft.  

However, I have a very legit chance at winning it all this year - even if Charles severely underperforms.  Other guy is nearly a lock to finish last.  In that case, there are only 12 spots between my first, and his 3rd.  Plus, I needed a defense pretty badly, and like what Philly has been doing.

Big risk for sure, but big reward potential. 

If there is any dispute it means it's usually a good trade...  It's really funny how often even seemingly lopsided trades end up with the seemingly losing side winning the deal. 

12 team non-PPR

5-0 Team - gives 2017 1st and 3rd round picks

0-5 Team - gives Jamaal Charles, Eagles D, 2017 3rd

2017 1st by leaps and bounds
Jamal Charles is the all-time leader in career ypc by a RB with 5.5. The only other modern era backs with five ypc or greater are Jim Brown, Gaye Sayers, Mercury Morris, and Barry Sanders. Those are pretty good company.

Charles is soon to enter the twilight of his career, but he is an elite talent on a team that will feed him the ball. Next year's draft is stacked, but you can't draft a championship. I like moves that lead to winning it all. Good trade for both teams.

@Killtops

Charles has been in the twilight of his career for a couple of years.

He is at that magical point in his career where that 5.5ypc will begin to drop drastically, unless he retires soon.

Bad trade for Chuck.

Sorry, Chuck.

...and who told you you can't draft championships?

We are talking dynasty, right?

Like many posters here, my drafts have led to a few championships.

.5ppr, 12 teams

12 teams, superflex, ppr

Gave: Mariota, Parker, scrub

Got: Bell, Jordy, Blount

He wasn't competing, so I think it was a good deal from both perspectives. There is risk on both sides, but I now have a great shot to win the league if my guys stay healthy. 
Your leaguemates kind of suck at this.

PPR

Jordan Mathews for Lamar Miller

(Previous) Mathews owner a contender, Miller owner mid-pack with reason to hope. Both teams trading from strength to shore up weakness

he isn't going to compete later either, you kinda stole Bell here
You realize Bell is 1 mess up away from a full years suspension, and very likely not back in Pittsburgh after this year right?

I do like the Bell side in this deal, but it isn't as lobsided as you all are making it out to be.

You realize Bell is 1 mess up away from a full years suspension, and very likely not back in Pittsburgh after this year right?

I do like the Bell side in this deal, but it isn't as lobsided as you all are making it out to be.
Bell is three suspensions from a 1 year deal.  Per the negotiation, he did not advance in the Drug Program.  He's got 4 games and 10 games still to go.

PIT will put the Franchise Tag on Bell after this year.  No way they let him walk.  I doubt they sign a long-term deal but he's not leaving for free.  At $9M on the FT he's a pretty good value.

It's pretty damn lopsided.

12 team salary cap IDP league.  QRWWTF

L.Murray ($3)

for

2017 1st rounder (likely top 3)

Trade went down before last weeks games.  Team getting Murray has only Artis-Payne, Asiata, Forsett, and McCluster.

L.Murray ($3)

for

Trade went down before last weeks games.  Team getting Murray has only Artis-Payne, Asiata, Forsett, and McCluster.
Same league:

• J.Hill CIN RB $5
  • FOR
  • S.Watkins WR $7 (IR)
Team trading Hill has C.Michael, D.Murray, L.Miller (and some end of roster stuff) remaining.

Team receiving Hill now has J.Howard, J.Hill, D.Johnson, R.Mathews, D.Williams at RB.

Both teams are in same division and in contention for playoffs.

L.Murray ($3)

for

Now they only have Murray, Artis-Payne, Asiata, Forsett, and McCluster.

...and no shot at one of the stud RB's in next year's draft.

Team A gets Gurley

Team B gets DT & 2017 1st, lock to be top 5.

Different league

Team A gets Deandre Washington

Team B gets 2018 1st

Hankmoody said:
Bell is three suspensions from a 1 year deal.  Per the negotiation, he did not advance in the Drug Program.  He's got 4 games and 10 games still to go.

PIT will put the Franchise Tag on Bell after this year.  No way they let him walk.  I doubt they sign a long-term deal but he's not leaving for free.  At $9M on the FT he's a pretty good value.

It's pretty damn lopsided.
Does a reduced suspension put him 1 step lower in the protocol?  He had a 4 game suspension already and got it reduced to 3 didn't he?  He's clearly the best RB in the league when healthy or not suspended, but that's the biggest caveat of all.  He's been one of those two things for 3/4 years in the league so far (including this year).  At what point are people going to be leery of him?  When he holds out for a long term contract this year or next with constant franchise tags?

Does a reduced suspension put him 1 step lower in the protocol?  He had a 4 game suspension already and got it reduced to 3 didn't he?  He's clearly the best RB in the league when healthy or not suspended, but that's the biggest caveat of all.  He's been one of those two things for 3/4 years in the league so far (including this year).  At what point are people going to be leery of him?  When he holds out for a long term contract this year or next with constant franchise tags?
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0558368977542189395-4

The reduction of Le'Veon Bell's suspension from four games to three is the result of a negotiated settlement between the NFL and the NFLPA. As part of the settlement, Bell also remains in his current stage of the NFL's drug program rather than advancing to the next one.

Same league:

• J.Hill CIN RB $5
  • FOR
  • S.Watkins WR $7 (IR)
Team trading Hill has C.Michael, D.Murray, L.Miller (and some end of roster stuff) remaining.

Team receiving Hill now has J.Howard, J.Hill, D.Johnson, R.Mathews, D.Williams at RB.

Both teams are in same division and in contention for playoffs.
Sammy

These trades just went down in a ppr 12 team league.

Team A gave up- Smallwood, Jalen Richard, a high 2nd round pick and 25 bb. 

Team B gave up- Michael Floyd and Kevin White

Then follow up trade

team A gave up- Floyd, Blount, Tyrell Williams and a low first (9-12)

Team C gave up- Deandre Hopkins

Users who are viewing this thread