What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (30 Viewers)

12 team PPR start 1-3 RB 2-4 WR 1-2 TE

Team A trades Philip Rivers, Deandre Hopkins, Sterling Shepard

Team B trades Marcus Mariota, Jordan Howard, Julian Edelman, Tyreek Hill, Josh Doctson, pick 3.7

so a 1RB a 2WR a 1TE and 2flex spots?  That seems really light for Nuk, if that's the case.
We start a total of 7 RB/WR/TE. Must start 1 RB, with a max of 3, 2 WR, with a max of 4, and 1 TE, with a max of 2. Most starting lineups end up being 2RB/4WR/1TE or 3RB/3WR/1TE

What is Mike Williams' value in terms of 2018 rookie pick(s) ?
I'll say early round 2. You might be able to squeeze a little more out of him or have to settle for less since teams tend to hold tight to their draft picks this time of the year. On a positive note he has a good QB throwing to him even though he is getting old. On the negative side Keenan Allen is there so he won't be the top option for a while it would seem.

It's worth noting that Benjamin is an UFA after the 2018 season so there is more than one path to him finally hooking up with a decent passing QB.  I'm not saying I would bank on it or anything but if the buying price is a 3rd string running back I think it's a decent dart throw.for a guy that essentially has two 1000 yard seasons under his belt despite never playing for a QB that's thrown for more than 3500 yards.
I'm eager to sell KB this offseason. For all the reasons already mentioned. But a 3rd string RB is not going to do it. I figure my best bet is to bundle him with something. Good chance nobody is buying, though.

12 team PPR.

Bell/Kittle for the 1.01

Bell team is hoarding picks and already has 1.02, 1.04, 1.05. Bell was their last valuable piece.

1.01 team was rebuilding also with the 1.09, 1.10. Had some nice WRs but Anderson was their best RB. 

12 team PPR.

Bell/Kittle for the 1.01

Bell team is hoarding picks and already has 1.02, 1.04, 1.05. Bell was their last valuable piece.

1.01 team was rebuilding also with the 1.09, 1.10. Had some nice WRs but Anderson was their best RB. 
I tried moving Bell for the 1.1 a few weeks ago so Barkley for me but that must be one heck of a team to be sitting on picks 1-5 now and Bell was their least valuable piece before they traded him. 

If the team at 1.1 was rebuilding why turn Barkely into Bell? That does not make sense to me. Kittles is not a throw away but not a deal changer either.

"last" valuable piece. they sold off their team this off season to accumulate picks. essentially barkley for bell. the difference being age and proven success. bell is older but has proven is worth. 

downsouth said:
12 team PPR.

Bell/Kittle for the 1.01

Bell for me and not close. Even if I am rebuilding I take this deal and flip Bell cor a guy like Evans and a pick, or Mixon and a couple picks. 

downsouth said:
12 team PPR.

Bell/Kittle for the 1.01

I own Bell in only 1 league now (non-ppr, 12 team, keep 12, Win Now mode) and, with all the hold out and other drama around this dude, I'd sell for the 1.1 pretty quickly.

Ajayi's touches the last 5 games...

16, 14, 16, 18, 21

And that's with Blount still in town.  The touches have been trending up pretty consistently since he made the move as he gets more comfortable in the offense.  250 touches is only 15/game which seems easily attainable for him, I would take the over on that.  And with Wentz back, they should be high quality touches.

16t ppr qrwwtffkddddd

Team A received Ajayi

Team B received 2x 2019 2nds and 1 2020 3rd
I was going to chime in on how cheap this seemed to be and I don't even like Ajayi much but then noticed it's one RB start and a bunch of IDP's so really I have no idea since those are things that are foreign to me.

Ajayi's touches the last 5 games...

16, 14, 16, 18, 21

And that's with Blount still in town.  The touches have been trending up pretty consistently since he made the move as he gets more comfortable in the offense.  250 touches is only 15/game which seems easily attainable for him, I would take the over on that.  And with Wentz back, they should be high quality touches.
I have ajayi in a league and I feel like this is a good time to get out. The knee thing seems real, once he goes he’s gone. He could give you a couple nice years in ohilly but long term not so much. If the price is that cheap I’ll be holding until in season.

FFPC

Team A gives AJ Green, Jordan Reed, 4.5

Team B gives Adam Thielen, Greg Olsen, 1.9
Olsen, AT, and the pick.

JuJu kind of got the Alshon treatment in the draft community, but in hindsight, those who have liked him probably had him closer to 5-6 on last year's draft boards. I think there are more questions about Corey than JuJu moving forward and it isn't like JuJu isn't/wasn't a phenomenal prospect. 

I bought Gordon in a few leagues last off-season for 1.3/change and he delivered. I feel a bit better about this year's 1.3 than last year's though. I would probably accept dealing Gordon for 3/8, and would have a difficult time paying that to acquire him. 
That's surprising to me but maybe I'm misremembering. Last year's backs look really good, but that is with hindsight. At the time I wasn't too concerned about the top of the draft as I had no top picks. I did like the depth a lot.

It would depend on their QB. Taylor did not like to throw to his WRs downfield. While I’m sure they are not at the top of Cousins’ list, what if they add him?
Just my opinion but I think it's more likely they get an older guy and try to develop Peterman.

Was offered Sterling Shepherd for Tarik Cohen in PPR. Accepted. 
Really close Imo.  In small leagues I'm talking Cohen for upside with the new coaching staff.

I'd take Shepard but think it's closer then most. In the end a WR3 with WR2 upside for a RB3 with RB2 upside.
Shep is safer but I'd put Cohen as higher upside. 

Raback said:
Didn’t like him coming out of college and l like him even less now.  I’d give up a mid 2nd for him 
16t ppr qrwwtffkddddd

Team A received Ajayi

Team B received 2x 2019 2nds and 1 2020 3rd
I think I'd take the picks but I'm probably sleeping on Ajayi.

I think you can get more for 1.1 than  you can get for Bell right now
Yep. Maybe you shouldn't, but there's far more hype.

I was offered Robby Anderson for Moncrief, 5.09, and 2019 4th.  I can counter, but I'm obviously very concerned about Anderson's future value given his legal and Goodell problems. Does anybody have any intel on this?

I was offered Robby Anderson for Moncrief, 5.09, and 2019 4th.  I can counter, but I'm obviously very concerned about Anderson's future value given his legal and Goodell problems. Does anybody have any intel on this?
Sounds like somebody is hoping you aren't payng attention to the news and thinking they can cash out of Anderson quickly.

Seems like a situation where if you want to take the chance on Anderson, you could probably get away with countering lower.

He is in trouble again. He will likely be suspended at some point. He is a Jet.

I see the upside on the field, but if he is a knuckle head and is perpetually in trouble, im not sure I see the value here. I really doubt Moncrief is anyone you care about, and the picks are likely just pieces unless its IDP.

If you wanted to gamble on him, Id say you could get him for cheaper than the offer presented. He obv wants to move him. But a player and 2 picks I think is a bit much for this risk even if they are gambles themselves

Sounds like somebody is hoping you aren't payng attention to the news and thinking they can cash out of Anderson quickly.

Seems like a situation where if you want to take the chance on Anderson, you could probably get away with countering lower.
This seems like the bailout price to me.  I know I wouldn't sell him for that package, let alone take a counter. 

Just saw this go down in an FFPC league. Probably even value with risks / upside for both, so depends on personal preference outlook.

Amari Cooper for Davante Adams

FFPC trade just went down this morning:

Team A gave: 1.4, 2.3, Shaheen, and 2019#1 projected as near top 4 lock.

Team B gave: Derrick Henry, 2019#1 projected playoff pick in 7-12 range, my guess closer to 10-12 then 6-8.

1.4 side easily

1.4 side by a mile 
I would not pay 1.4 for Henry but that seems to be his price but this guy paid so much more. He paid 2.3, Shaheen and converted a 2019#1 from top 4 to lower round one.  The stuff other then the 1.4 likely ends up being as much if not more valuable.

So yea I agree with both of you and worse really when looked at contextually. The team that got Henry is awful and has needs all over, that is a lot of premium assets they just gave up on what is a total rebuild.

FFPC trade just went down this morning:

Team A gave: 1.4, 2.3, Shaheen, and 2019#1 projected as near top 4 lock.

Team B gave: Derrick Henry, 2019#1 projected playoff pick in 7-12 range, my guess closer to 10-12 then 6-8.
I don't get it - unless the guys making the trade assess the 2019 picks very differently.

I don't get it - unless the guys making the trade assess the 2019 picks very differently.
Team whose pick he got was third best team in regular season last year, finished second in playoffs.  His team was second worst in the league last year and a healthy amount of points from third worst team and was only the second worst team because the worst team did stuff like start Rico Gathers at TE for most of the season.

If he is seeing the 2019 picks differently he's got more problems then overpaying for Henry.

12 team ppr QB / 2RB / 3 WR / TE / FL

Team A gave up Hill, Jeremy CIN RB; Miller, Braxton HOU WR; Year 2018 2.03

Team B gave up Woods, Robert LAR WR

Users who are viewing this thread