What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 team PPR. Qrwwwftkd 

(this one has turned up a bunch of crap in my league)

1Grizzlies/ icemen Trade

Grizzlies gave up Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04

icemen gave up Winston, Jameis TBB QB; Smith, Ito ATL RB; Watkins, Sammy KCC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.11; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.11

Tue Jul 16 12:18:51 p.m. ET 2019

12 team PPR. Qrwwwftkd 

(this one has turned up a bunch of crap in my league)

1Grizzlies/ icemen Trade

Grizzlies gave up Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB; McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04

icemen gave up Winston, Jameis TBB QB; Smith, Ito ATL RB; Watkins, Sammy KCC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.11; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.11

Tue Jul 16 12:18:51 p.m. ET 2019
I strongly prefer the Rodgers/ McKinnon 1.4 side but i can understand why someone would prefer Winston and Watkins. 

1.4 is a quality pick this year but it's the only youth that team gets.  I prefer that pick to the package of 1.11, 2.11 and ito, but I can imagine someone feeling differently.  

I like Rodgers over Winston, but not by that much.  Winston is younger but doesn't have job security. But he's got a great situation and quietly had a big year last year when he played.  

I also personally like McKinnon over Watkins, but i see McKinnon as the clear favorite to start in sf and put up Shanahan rb1 numbers.  I'm aware that's not a consensus opinion.  Even if I'm right, he's 26 or 27 iirc. Watkins is still young enough to emerge and he's certainly in a good offense to do it but I'm throwing in the towel. 

12 team ppr.

T. coleman and Gus Edwards for pick 2.2.

I needed to cut one or both to get down to 19 players so I am happy with the return.

ConnSKINS26 said:
Don't get this at all in any format. But especially in a required 2 TE format. 
with 3RB and 5WR along with 2 flex spots, the TE (at least to me) is devalued, along with IDP who generally score the same as TE's that aren't elite.  I own OJ Howard and Ertz already, I don't believe in Njoku as much as I use to, I also own Conner as well.  All those things made me think this is definitely worthy.  

12 team FFPC style (this one disbands after a 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Mixon

I got Ingram, JJAW, 2020 1st and 2nd (I project early FWIW)

Since the league disbands after 2020, Mixon's youth shouldn't give him any extra value than Ingram, other than any difference in actual production in 2019 and 2020. I expect Ingram to score about the same as Mixon in 2019 so I see those two as a wash. 2020 may be a quite different story though. It also means that *if* those rookie picks hit they have to hit in 2020. A tall order but am hoping it becomes an early RB. And JJAW is my mancrush this year and expect him to be fantasy relevant as early as midseason this year. I need WRs pretty bad on this roster.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2flex spots .5ppr

Team A got: Julio Jones

Team B got: Chris Godwin, Dante Pettis, 2020 2nd

Team B is by far the worst team in the league, he took the team over a few months back.  This league is the type that everyone complains after a deal is done "I would of paid more" or "I would have wanted more" but is dead silent when it comes to trying to talk trades.  Not a very active league.  

Team B is by far the worst team in the league, he took the team over a few months back.  This league is the type that everyone complains after a deal is done "I would of paid more" or "I would have wanted more" but is dead silent when it comes to trying to talk trades.  Not a very active league.  
And it’s going to remain the worst team in the league 

With the large starting lineup and without seeing his roster I can understand taking that for Julio. Some young guys with some upside to fill some spots for you but still seems a tad light but if everyone in the league is a nit you gotta take what you can. Both the young guys need to keep improving though or it's a loss.

I like the trade because of who I'm going to get. I felt it was a slight over pay (I have to over pay a little in this league because of my rep) but I was ok with it. I didn't like how Thielen ended the year last year so he's more of a WR2 to me and I'm getting a foundation player at 1.02 imo. Nobody agrees with me but I ok with that. 

I like the trade because of who I'm going to get. I felt it was a slight over pay (I have to over pay a little in this league because of my rep) but I was ok with it. I didn't like how Thielen ended the year last year so he's more of a WR2 to me and I'm getting a foundation player at 1.02 imo. Nobody agrees with me but I ok with that. 
If you get your guy that’s what matters. Sometimes you have to overpay. I still like Thielen but sure I could see him falling to a WR2 season - he still has WR1 upside though. If your guy wouldn’t fall to 1.06, it’s fine to make that trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get your guy that’s what matters. Sometimes you have to overpay. I still like Thielen but sure I could see him falling to a WR2 season - he still has WR1 upside though. If your guy wouldn’t fall to 1.06, it’s fine to make that trade.

Thanks bro! 

I also love who I'm getting at 2.02. I'm higher on this draft than anybody. There's some great prospects in the 2nd. 

Thanks bro! 

I also love who I'm getting at 2.02. I'm higher on this draft than anybody. There's some great prospects in the 2nd. 
Agree, there are some great darts in the 2nd. I'm trying to accumulate as many as I can but you really don't want to gamble that Murray will be there at 1.06? I guess if he turns out 1/2 of what you expect it's still a good move up to lock him in.

Big one...12t ppr

Team A gets Barkley,

Team B get Obj, Cohen, Penny, Singletary, 2020 2nd (should be early) and 2020 3rd
As a Barkley owner, I wouldnt take this. In fact, I declined OBJ and 2 2020 1sts (bottom half), which I'd say is a better offer than this 

I'm just not high on OBJ. I think hes a good wr but overrated in general. Penny is a decent buy low, maybe, I'm not convinced. Cohen is a decent rb2. Singletary, 2nd, 3rd dont excite me at all. So when I look at this I see someone getting a good wr1, and a good rb2. For possibly the best rb talent in 10 years. 

I don’t disagree with your conclusion, but disagree with your other take.

Cohen,  Penny, >>> Bottom half 2020 pick 

Moving back from late 1st to early 2nd for Singletary and a 3rd isn’t great but the delta is much smaller than the first half of the trade.

You also seem a bit too low on OBJ too, but we all have our views and I understand why you feel that way
well of course Cohen + penny > late 1st 2020. 

But Barkley > obj IMO

When you break this down fp/g I would be willing to bet going from Barkley to Cohen is greater than going up from whomever this team has at wr to OBJ. 

Penny, Singletary, 2020 2nd, 2020 3rd are all likely bench guys. The 2020 1st has the biggest chance at being a starter. 

Idk... not worth it IMO. But maybe this guy plans to flip Cohen and Penny. Maybe he believes in Singletary. To each their own. I'd snap reject this offer. I do openly admit that I am lower on OBJ than the vast majority. 

QRRWWWTFKD 

PPR

TEAM A  sends Rodgers + Rudolph + 3.12

TEAM B sends Fitzgerald + 2020 1st (mid to early) and 2nd (mid to early)

It came across that way to me, but I am glad to hear it wasn’t your intention.  

Now back to the question.  You said you thought, the Obj plus 2 later 1sts, was a better of than the one in the posted trade.  I countered with my view that it isn’t a better offer.

“”Cohen,  Penny, >>> Bottom half 2020 pick 

Moving back from late 1st to early 2nd for Singletary and a 3rd isn’t great but the delta is much smaller than the first half of the trade. “”
Yes I'd say that Cohen and Penny offer more value than a 1st, so perhaps this trade is better than the one I received, however I would probably prefer the 2 firsts or I'd flip Cohen and Penny for picks. 

confusing trade to say the least... hard to tell what this guy is trying to do- contend or rebuild 

Yes I'd say that Cohen and Penny offer more value than a 1st, so perhaps this trade is better than the one I received, however I would probably prefer the 2 firsts or I'd flip Cohen and Penny for picks. 

confusing trade to say the least... hard to tell what this guy is trying to do- contend or rebuild 
I agree with Dr. Dan that the 2 2020 1st even if late are preferable to the Cohen/Penny part

i am big on Beckham and bust feels like OBJ and a bunch of spare parts. Luckily I own Beckham in my league but make JuJu and I still reject. Both of them but prefer the 2 1st offer. But I guess if your RB sucks really bad, than you pull the deal but don’t think you are a contender if starting Cohen and Penny. 

I agree with Dr. Dan that the 2 2020 1st even if late are preferable to the Cohen/Penny part

i am big on Beckham and bust feels like OBJ and a bunch of spare parts. Luckily I own Beckham in my league but make JuJu and I still reject. Both of them but prefer the 2 1st offer. But I guess if your RB sucks really bad, than you pull the deal but don’t think you are a contender if starting Cohen and Penny. 
Let’s not forget it’s Barkley plus 3 extra roster spots

During our rookie draft we had a lot of action here is the results of that, at least so far. 

10 team 2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I traded Tarik Cohen for 1.08 (Took AJ Brown) 

Arob got traded for 1.10 straight up (1.10 was DK Metcalf)

3.03 and a 2020 2nd for 2.07 (2.07 was Parris Campbell)

3.02 and 4.03 got traded for Ito Smith and a 2020 4th (3.02 was JJ Arcega Whiteside)

2020 2nd traded for DT and Lockett

3.05 for Justin Jackson and DJ Chark (3.05 was Hakeem Butler) 

I traded Jordan Howard for 3.09 and 2020 3rd (I took Kahale Warring) 

4.03 was traded for John Ross (4.03 was Diontae Johnson)

During our rookie draft we had a lot of action here is the results of that, at least so far. 

10 team 2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I traded Tarik Cohen for 1.08 (Took AJ Brown) 

Arob got traded for 1.10 straight up (1.10 was DK Metcalf)

3.03 and a 2020 2nd for 2.07 (2.07 was Parris Campbell)

3.02 and 4.03 got traded for Ito Smith and a 2020 4th (3.02 was JJ Arcega Whiteside)

2020 2nd traded for DT and Lockett

3.05 for Justin Jackson and DJ Chark (3.05 was Hakeem Butler) 

I traded Jordan Howard for 3.09 and 2020 3rd (I took Kahale Warring) 

4.03 was traded for John Ross (4.03 was Diontae Johnson)
1.8 AJ Brown

1.10 DK Metcalf 

2020 2nd/3.03

3.02/4.3 easy. jjaw will be a steal

DT/Lockett

Chark/Jackson

Neutral

Picks for me. I don't know where to rank Rodgers now but he's clearly not the top dynasty qb anymore and i could see someone preferring mahomes, luck, Watson, goff, Wentz, Wilson, cam, that Arizona rookie... a potential early 2020 first is great exit value imo. 
Thanks bro!

The 1st for me. Especially if it's early. I'm not sure anymore if the way the Packers are constructed is gonna help him be top-3 ever again, in fantasy. I'd bail for this price and figure something else out at QB. The way I build rosters I'd prefer to have the luxury of Mahomes/Watson/Luck or on the other end of the spectrum someone comparatively cheap. Anything in between I'm selling for help elsewhere and this qualifies. 

12 team ppr QRWWWFTKD

men / Bobby's BrawlersTrade

icemen gave up Meredith, Cameron NOS WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.07

Bobby's Brawlers gave up Gordon, Josh NEP WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.09

The 1st for me. Especially if it's early. I'm not sure anymore if the way the Packers are constructed is gonna help him be top-3 ever again, in fantasy. I'd bail for this price and figure something else out at QB. The way I build rosters I'd prefer to have the luxury of Mahomes/Watson/Luck or on the other end of the spectrum someone comparatively cheap. Anything in between I'm selling for help elsewhere and this qualifies. 
Thanks for the response. I own Baker and Trubisky......so I think I'm good at QB. 

picks. Oddly enough I just traded Rodgers and Penny for a late 2019 and late 2020. trying to trade Rudolph for a 2nd. 

I think Rodgers is worth a 1st for sure. I'm surprised you were able totrade him to a team with a projected mis to early 2020 1st. The guys who should be interested in Rodgers are the guys who are trying to win now. 

I also think Rudolph is worth a 2nd. 

So it's a fair deal, but personally I would rather have the picks. 

This went down in my league this afternoon, not involved.  10 team PPR superflex

Team A sends Robert Woods and 2.8

Team B sends Marlon Mack

Seems like a free 2.8 to me, but if I needed a RB more than a WR a later 2nd wouldn't be too much even if I did lose the trade in terms of "value".
That's exactly the scenario for Team A wanting Mack back.  Current WR stable after losing Woods (start 3 plus two flex):

Hopkins, Juju, Thielen, Corey Davis, Shepard, 

RBs before this trade: James White, Jordan Howard, Lesean McCoy, Dion Lewis.

Users who are viewing this thread