What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (37 Viewers)

16 team ppr dynasty league with short benches.

Team A trades- Chase Edmonds, Teddy Bridgewater

Team B trades- D Watson
Wow. I remain shocked that Watson’s value is this high. 

I guess if the expectation is that he’s scooped up by a QB-needy team next year then this is a good deal. 

I haven’t seen much to be optimistic about to date, so gimme the Teddy/Chase side. 

Wow. I remain shocked that Watson’s value is this high. 

I guess if the expectation is that he’s scooped up by a QB-needy team next year then this is a good deal. 

I haven’t seen much to be optimistic about to date, so gimme the Teddy/Chase side. 
I don't play much SF but I am way low on Chase Edmonds personally and I think Teddy B could lose his job to Lock this year or definitely to someone like Watson or a rookie next year so his value is minimal.  Deal looks bad this year and I'm not sure when Watson plays again but this doesn't seem like a steep price for a high reward lottery ticket IMO.

I don't play much SF but I am way low on Chase Edmonds personally and I think Teddy B could lose his job to Lock this year or definitely to someone like Watson or a rookie next year so his value is minimal.  Deal looks bad this year and I'm not sure when Watson plays again but this doesn't seem like a steep price for a high reward lottery ticket IMO.
It’s not a steep price if Watson plays next year.

Bur we have no idea when Watson plays.

it’s probably worth the gamble if Edmonds & TeddyB were pieces that team could afford to lose.

I’m higher on Edmonds than Bridgewater. 

it’s probably worth the gamble if Edmonds & TeddyB were pieces that team could afford to lose.

We also don't know if it is SF or not.  If it isn't, I don't think Teddy has any value really.  It is a gamble but he is a top 4 QB when he plays.

Agree with this. 
I totally understand the other part though.  Chase is a starter and I can see why people might be higher on him than I am, especially in PPR.  Also, Watson could miss all year if Houston makes him a healthy scratch, then he finally gets his legal stuff figured out next year, and then they suspend him for a while.  He could miss most of if not all of 2 seasons and we still don't even know where he will be playing yet.  I can see both sides but I think the value is probably about right.  I'd prefer picks than starters if I was going to be a buyer though.

It is not a SF league. Team A has ARod as starting QB. Can start 3 RBs and Team A has D Henry, Kamara, Carson, Bernard, L Murray, Tony Jones.

That is impressive. I had to go back midway through page 2 to find this thread. One more sleep until the big day. 

FFPC SF

Gave Hines, 2022 2nd

Got Chark

I quit smoking cigs ~7 years ago but I still miss having one after good sex like this. 

What pick should someone get for Chark?

edited damn autocorrect 
On upside alone I’d say he’s worth a 2023 1st?  I would say 2022, but he’s kind of a ‘tweener value-wise until I see this Meyer offense & whether T-Law has a good connection to him. So personally I wouldn’t want to overpay, and it’s a fine line. He’s worth more than Hines & a 22 2nd, but not quite worth a 2022 1st.

He’s a potential WR1 for a team with an up & coming QB. I like him more for 2022 than 2021, but the upside is there for this year as well. 

If he hits, this is a great value for Hines & a 2nd. I don’t see Hines as more than a flex dart throw, so I could be underrating Hines. 

ETA: my trade calc has this favoring the Hines side, so what do I know. :shrug:  

ETA2: my other trade calc has it Chark in a landslide. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
On upside alone I’d say he’s worth a 2023 1st?  I would say 2022, but he’s kind of a ‘tweener value-wise until I see this Meyer offense & whether T-Law has a good connection to him. So personally I wouldn’t want to overpay, and it’s a fine line. He’s worth more than Hines & a 22 2nd, but not quite worth a 2022 1st.

He’s a potential WR1 for a team with an up & coming QB. I like him more for 2022 than 2021, but the upside is there for this year as well. 

If he hits, this is a great value for Hines & a 2nd. I don’t see Hines as more than a flex dart throw, so I could be underrating Hines. 

ETA: my trade calc has this favoring the Hines side, so what do I know. :shrug:  

ETA2: my other trade calc has it Chark in a landslide. lol
Moral to the story is don’t use trade calculators.  Also, I view 2023 1st more than 2022 1sts based on RB talent.

Moral to the story is don’t use trade calculators.  Also, I view 2023 1st more than 2022 1sts based on RB talent.
Yeah, i checked them after I made my comments. 

While I agree with you specifically about 2023, I think most folks see 2 years out aa lesser in value. 

I’ve been working the phones trying to deal aging assets this year for 2023 1sts. I may be tanking 2022 to get a high pick, too.

10 tm, 2 qb, ppr

8 weeks ago:

Team A got: saquon, Shepard, Jacobi, Gallup

Team b got: laviska, Higgins, djm, trautman, 2.01, early/mid 23 2nd

Today

Team a got: j chase, Jamaal Williams

Team b got: saquon

10 tm, 2 qb, ppr

8 weeks ago:

Today

The first one is crazy light for Saquon.  I think people are panicking too early on him for sure.  Can't believe that happened with no 1sts included.  If you were trying to rebuild, the 2nd one isn't terrible as I'm was a big Chase believer before this weekend but still feels a touch light to me as J-Will could be fool's gold right now.

10 teamer, half ppr, start 1rb, 2wr, 2 flex

team a trades Corey Davis

ream b trades 2022 2nd round rookie pick

team a has wr depth, team b just lost Jeudy 

10 tm, 2 qb, ppr

8 weeks ago:

Today

Team B should have stuck with Saquon.  If nothing else... hold him til his value rises.  

Team B should have stuck with Saquon.  If nothing else... hold him til his value rises.  
Chase is a great piece, but I see where you're coming from.  However, let's not forget just how bad the Giants OL is.  They aren't going to be in a lot of games most likely, but Barkley could get a lot of receptions in dump offs this year.

I gave: CEH

i get : 2022 1st.

Note: since I’m rebuilding and it was my own pick that I traded away two years ago, I’m getting my own first round pick back.

Thus, if I tank (likely) it will be 1.01, 1.02 at worst.

@rockaction likes this 👍🏼

Note: since I’m rebuilding and it was my own pick that I traded away two years ago, I’m getting my own first round pick back.

High 1st is a solid return if you don't think he's ever going to amount to much in the NFL.

Oh my God, my dynasty team stinks. I do this for fun. I hope nobody ever listens to me. Listen to other guys.

Unless it's about CEH. I like this move.

I like this move for you.  As long as it is high.  Our league the worst 2 teams get a bye in the first round of the losers bracket so they are guaranteed 3 or 4 but 1 and 2 go to the winners of the losers bracket so hopefully you can make sure you end up with a top pick and then it is golden.

I like this move for you.  As long as it is high.  Our league the worst 2 teams get a bye in the first round of the losers bracket so they are guaranteed 3 or 4 but 1 and 2 go to the winners of the losers bracket so hopefully you can make sure you end up with a top pick and then it is golden.
Yeah, we don’t have any shenanigans like that. Worst team gets 1st pick. 

That said there’s a team running out Taysom Hill as their QB2, so….yeah, I might only suck enough for 1.02

Yeah, we don’t have any shenanigans like that. Worst team gets 1st pick. 

That said there’s a team running out Taysom Hill as their QB2, so….yeah, I might only suck enough for 1.02
You should get a very good player with your 2022 pick.

If you can somehow get two 2023s for it, that's the way a lot of forward-looking people are playing it.

You should get a very good player with your 2022 pick.

If you can somehow get two 2023s for it, that's the way a lot of forward-looking people are playing it.
lol - I wish my league-mates would take 2 quarters Now for $0.75 later bur they won’t.

I’m working the lines with ARob, Evans, Carson & Carr trying to get as much as I can in 2022 & 2023, and/or young players. If I can load up on 1st rounders now & next year I should be back in the thick of things in 2023. Maybe. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol - I wish my league-mates would take 2 quarters Now for $0.75 later bur they won’t.

I’m working the lines with ARob, Evans, Carson & Carr trying to get as much as I can in 2022 & 2023, and/or young players. If I can load up on 1st rounders now & next year I should be back in the thick of things in 2023. Maybe. lol
Yeah, I'm just saying that due to following fantasy Twitter and looking at some Devy stuff, people aren't as sold on the 2022 class as they are 2023. DLF lists their top-ranked Devy guys, and so many of them, including about 6 or 7 of the first twelve, are from 2023 already. So that accounts for any anticipatory bias, too. Generally, the RBs from 2023 and the top WR are 2023 are ranked ahead of the top 2022 guys. Just an FYI. I don't watch enough college football to form my own opinion, but I can tell you consensus.

Yeah, I'm just saying that due to following fantasy Twitter and looking at some Devy stuff, people aren't as sold on the 2022 class as they are 2023. DLF lists their top-ranked Devy guys, and so many of them, including about 6 or 7 of the first twelve, are from 2023 already. So that accounts for any anticipatory bias, too. Generally, the RBs from 2023 and the top WR are 2023 are ranked ahead of the top 2022 guys. Just an FYI. I don't watch enough college football to form my own opinion, but I can tell you consensus.
Yeah, I’ve been following that as well. 

Because it’s likely to be a top 3 pick, I might be able to flip it into 2023. I’m definitely keeping that in mind. 

Theres just no way I can turn a 2022 1st into 2x 2023 1sts. 

This one just went down in my league. Not involved. 

Team A gives: Terry McLaurin

Team B gives: Josh Jacobs, 2022 2nd, 2022 2nd

Hot Sauce Guy said:

Usually I would never tank (legally) after just one week, but like always say, if you aren’t finishing high enough to make the playoffs, then finish near or at the bottom.  Finishing in the middle and not making the playoffs is about the worst thing you can do in dynasty.   

Users who are viewing this thread