What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

.  I wouldn't even give Bateman and a 1st for him in dynasty.
Really?   Just looking at the rankings that seems like a bargain. Unless you’re either really low on Evans or high on Bateman. Evans is a WR1, Bateman maybe a 3. I get that Bateman is a rookie but still. 

Really?   Just looking at the rankings that seems like a bargain. Unless you’re either really low on Evans or high on Bateman. Evans is a WR1, Bateman maybe a 3. I get that Bateman is a rookie but still. 
Just from a purely dynasty perspective.  I know some contenders would make that deal, but I like Bateman's long term potential and I believe Evans peaked some time ago.

Just from a purely dynasty perspective.  I know some contenders would make that deal, but I like Bateman's long term potential and I believe Evans peaked some time ago.
Ok, that’s fair. although I don’t think Evans is fading. 
The team getting Evans is the top scoring team right now. 

Ok, that’s fair. although I don’t think Evans is fading. 
The team getting Evans is the top scoring team right now. 

I own Evans in my dynasty league. I am 19-1 and sport top scoring team. Team in 2nd is 18-2 but probably won’t catch on points as tie breaker since split games. 

And I exit on Evans at that value for fun. Way too good. 

Made two trade in my small $ FFPC league, where I am currently #1 seed

Gave: Late 1st, Peoples-Jones

Got: Waddle

Gave: Late 2nd, Evan Engram, Callaway, Bryan Edwards

Got: Devonta Smith

Really strong starters, but these were some of my back-up pieces. Added my 1st and 2nd I think I got two, young stud receivers for years to come. Will also help me compete this year.

Really strong starters, but these were some of my back-up pieces. Added my 1st and 2nd I think I got two, young stud receivers for years to come. Will also help me compete this year.
So basically in trade two you took the guy out to the woodshed and beat him senseless before shooting him.   This belongs on the "worst trade offers" thread and we should be laughing at anyone having the balls to send three scrubs plus a second for Smith.

So basically in trade two you took the guy out to the woodshed and beat him senseless before shooting him.   This belongs on the "worst trade offers" thread and we should be laughing at anyone having the balls to send three scrubs plus a second for Smith.
Attempted to take advantage of Edwards big game on primetime. Once he got the touchdown I thought it was a good time to sell. 

This belongs on the "worst trade offers" thread and we should be laughing at anyone having the balls to send three scrubs plus a second for Smith.

Got an FFPC league were just last week someone out of the blue offered me a 2, 3 and Russel Gage for Devonta Smith. It was for sure one of the worst trades I've had all year. This trade is better but not by much.

JoeJoe88 said:
You robbed him lol 
Except he sent the offer so it is like walking up to a robber that is off duty and saying here please take my ####. 

JJ Taylor? 
If that’s the Colt that’s horrible. 
Nope. Jonathan.

Wow - some people are really bad at dynasty. I like Pittman a lot but there's 40 WRs that offer the same production, There's like 2 RBs that compare to Taylor.
Pittman is WR7 right now but yes. 

SF PPR 12 team not involved

Team A (contending) receives: Shenault, Mooney

Team B (rebuilding) receives: Claypool, 2023 3rd

It feels like this deal has nothing to do with contending or rebuilding...I will take Claypool here...I believe he is the best player in the deal and if the Steelers can figure out how to upgrade at QB next year he could pop.

Great deals...not really seeing what the other guys are doing here...the second deal is just awful...you nibble around the edges of your roster and get a potential stud...the second one makes a little more sense but if it appears the #1 will be late that is not much to give up for Waddle who looks very good and could absolutely explode if Watson ends up in Miami next year.

It feels like this deal has nothing to do with contending or rebuilding...I will take Claypool here...I believe he is the best player in the deal and if the Steelers can figure out how to upgrade at QB next year he could pop.

Yeah, I didn't really get the point of the trade myself, just added where the teams were at for context

Last hour before deadline. 0.5ppr 1QB 

Team A ( contending ) gets - Dak Prescott/David Montgomery/‘23 3rd 

Team B ( rebuilding ) gets - Justin Lawrence/‘22 1st likely mid/‘23 1st likely late 

Last edited by a moderator:
In a three way tie for the division and just sold the future in my idp contract league for the now.

His - Ekeler (2yrs), C Patterson (1yr), Cameron Heyward (1yr)

My - Dobbins (4yr), CEH (4yr), Blake Martinez (4yr), 4th

You're allowed to tag three players at the end of the year, and for the non-idp people heyward is a de1 and Martinez is a lb1 on season long ir.

My starters now are - Brady, Hunt, Ekeler, Deebo, Godwin, Thielen, Cpatt, Dan Arnold, and 4 good defenders out of 11 starting positions.

In a three way tie for the division and just sold the future in my idp contract league for the now.

You're allowed to tag three players at the end of the year, and for the non-idp people heyward is a de1 and Martinez is a lb1 on season long ir.

My starters now are - Brady, Hunt, Ekeler, Deebo, Godwin, Thielen, Cpatt, Dan Arnold, and 4 good defenders out of 11 starting positions.

I don't like this deal. I have Dobbins, CEH, Martinez by a country mile. I know you are playing the short game but these types of moves can really hurt you long term if you don't bring home the championship.

Edit: Country mile might be an exaggeration on second thought, but I still prefer Dobbins side

I don't like this deal. I have Dobbins, CEH, Martinez by a country mile. I know you are playing the short game but these types of moves can really hurt you long term if you don't bring home the championship.

Edit: Country mile might be an exaggeration on second thought, but I still prefer Dobbins side
Honestly the more I thought about it the more I think Ekeler has a shot of bring the rb1 in fantasy drafts next year.   Good accenting offense, no injuries, consistent high production.  He ends this season strong and we're debating between him cmc and Henry in summer.  And I've got him next year too. So even if the rest of my team fails off the 2023 draft is supposed to be great.

*EDIT* Forgot about Taylor completely.  He's going 1.  The Ekeler/Henry/CMC tier is 2nd overall pick.

I believe in dobbins, but I don't think he'll ever get that high.  And CEH will be a rb2 as much as I hate to admit it, and I can find one of those. I've managed the whole season with dobbins and CEH (and hunt) as my top rbs.

Cpatt is the cherry.  Gonna tag him for another few years at the end of the season which raises his cap hit, but that's all complicated and doesn't matter. Point is I now own 4 top 16 (16 team league) wrs. Deebo and cpatt are top five.   By average per game my qb/rb/WR starters are all in the top 16.  I'm literally rolling out an offense of top picks.

Ekeler's acl is going to be hit with a grenade made of turf now guys, sorry.   But know I'm going down with you.

Oh and I lost Martinez.  Had to give up something else, and that was the price.  He wanted a second and Shenault from me at first, but I talked him down from that.

Pittman is WR7 right now but yes. 
Overall, yes he's ranked 7th.

In ppg, however, he's ranked 18th - I do like him and his future but having guys like Brandon Cooks, Hunter Renfrow, Corey Davis and Sterling Sheppard within 2 ppg of him tells you something. Unless it's a true stud WR, they just aren't that valuable right now in dynasty.

Overall, yes he's ranked 7th.

In ppg, however, he's ranked 18th - I do like him and his future but having guys like Brandon Cooks, Hunter Renfrow, Corey Davis and Sterling Sheppard within 2 ppg of him tells you something. Unless it's a true stud WR, they just aren't that valuable right now in dynasty.
Yeah I don't disagree. It is telling to me that I picked up Pittman in nearly every dynasty league last year and it seemed like everyone hated him this whole time in any negotiations that ever came up. Nobody has ever wanted him. Until this year. Now I get offers all the time. Yeah I don't think of him as a difference maker but very close to it. Certainly nowhere near a big enough piece to get Taylor. I am considering benching him this weekend in a couple spots where I am strong.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave CEH, JuJu, Butker

I got Gibson, G Joseph, MIA defense, 2022 2nd (early)

I had to cut Booker to make room, for whatever that is worth. 

12 team Superflex PPR league (but QB scoring is significantly depressed). Start 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 4F, 1SF, 1K, 1DST... so 96 RB/WR/TE players will start every week even if a QB starts in every Superflex spot. This is the first year of the league.

Unusual playoff format -- every team plays every other team once for an 11 game regular season, then we start a double elimination playoff that can run for as long as 7 games. So this week is the final regular season week.

Trade tonight:

• Gave up 2022 1st round draft pick
  • Got RB Henderson
My team is currently 7-3, tied for 2nd in record; 3rd in points; tied for 4th in victory points; 4th in all-play record; 3rd in MFL "power rankings"... so the pick should be late first round.

My roster includes RB Henry, so his loss left a pretty big hole in my lineup. After his bye week this week, Henderson will be the fill-in. This is also somewhat important because I own RB Taylor, whose bye is in week 14. Since losing Henry, I've been starting just 2 RBs - Cook and Taylor. Missing Taylor on top of Henry without a quality fill-in could have put me at risk in week 14 in the playoffs.

This is me trying to go for it to push for a first year championship. Thoughts?

12 Team PPR with IDP

Team A gives up S Barkley, B Cooks, T Mathieu

Team B gives up C Samuel, J Chinn, 2023 1st, 2024 1st

Team A is in full rebuilding mode, Team B is on the outside looking, attempting to make the a push in the playoffs. 1st round picks will likely be early to mid as his team is really old in the tooth.

12 SuperFlex 0.5ppr 

My season has tanked as my QBs are ..

Big Ben/Fitzpatrick/Dalton.

Had never played superFlex before and got myself in an absolute pickle in the startup draft last year, waiting on QBs and being sniped at every turn. 

My RBs 

Kamara/Chubb/Dobbins/Akers/Etienne/Mack/LMurray 

My team gets 

Trey Lance 

Team B contending gets 

Nick Chubb 

I’m going to have a top 2 pick this year and hopefully now I don’t feel the need to have to draft a mediocre young QB with that pick. I’ll probably just re-stock at RB 

Same league made two more trades to bolster my WR corp even more. The total of the trades were;

Gave: Hurts (Mahomes is my starter), Fournette

Got: Ridley, Chark, Bolden (throw in he was going to drop)

It hurts my RB depth/situation a little but will try to use some late picks to get a back that is serviceable in a pinch for cheap. Also opens a few roster spots for speculative adds as I can toss Ridley and Chark on IR for now.

14 team PPR. uneasy about this one but I’m trying to repeat and retool at the same time

Gave: Robert Woods

Got: Darnell Mooney

Most places still have Woods ranked higher and worth more, but I can see a future in which Moody is worth a lot more this offseason because he has the opportunity to go on a run the rest of the season with Fields, while Woods recovers from his ACL and turns 30, while the Rams have a 2022 out in his contract that would save them money. Not many teams are willing to take an IR’d older player from the best team in the league for value so I figured this was the time to try to make a move.

I also realize there’s a decent chance that Woods is back by next Sept/Oct and is exactly the same guy and I end up regretting this. It’s unlike me to push in the chips on a 5th round pedigree skinny guy who hasn’t actually been a stud yet. But here we are.

14 team PPR. uneasy about this one but I’m trying to repeat and retool at the same time

Gave: Robert Woods

Got: Darnell Moody

Most places still have Woods ranked higher and worth more, but I can see a future in which Moody is worth a lot more this offseason because he has the opportunity to go on a run the rest of the season with Fields, while Woods recovers from his ACL and turns 30, while the Rams have a 2022 out in his contract that would save them money. Not many teams are willing to take an IR’d older player from the best team in the league for value so I figured this was the time to try to make a move.

I also realize there’s a decent chance that Woods is back by next Sept/Oct and is exactly the same guy and I end up regretting this. It’s unlike me to push in the chips on a 5th round pedigree skinny guy who hasn’t actually been a stud yet. But here we are.
You sure you don't mean Mooney? Darnell Mooney? Happens to the best of us, ConnSKINS26

ConnSKINS26 said:
Thanks, I really didn’t expect that reaction from anyone and most prefer the Woods side in my league, I knew I was taking a risk of course but glad someone else likes it 
he's a 29 year old who tore his ACL mid season.  Not a good outlook for 2022.  

Not worthless, but almost worthless

ConnSKINS26 said:
Thanks, I really didn’t expect that reaction from anyone and most prefer the Woods side in my league, I knew I was taking a risk of course but glad someone else likes it 

This paid off quickly and half of the trade was hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread