What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

12 team ppr, 1 QB

Gave: 2023 third

Got: Devin Singletary and Mecole Hardman
Some one is really buying into the 2023 draft hype. Not that Singletary or Hardman are studs but they have more upside than some random future third.

I'm a fan of Cook - and he'll be worked in especially on 3rd downs - but Singletary should lead the committee and he ended the season very strong. Hardman is potentially a roster-clogger but if there was ever a season to believe in him it should be the season where Hill was traded away. 

FFPC, 1QB

TRADED: Matt Ryan, Gus Edwards, 2023 2nd

GOT: Hurts

Ryan was my starter so upgraded QB even if for a year or two. Trying to compete this season

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team SuperFlex w/ very deep benches

Gave: Javonte, Daniel Jones, 2023 1st (likely mid), 2023 3rd (likely mid)

Got: TLaw, K Walker III, 2023 2nd (likely high-mid)

Very, very bad orphan team I picked up this season. Strategy is to get set at QB, WR and younger at every position. Gave up what will likely be a mid to late 2023 1st and 3rd (not my own). I have a good bit more 23 draft capital.

Very, very bad orphan team I picked up this season. Strategy is to get set at QB, WR and younger at every position. Gave up what will likely be a mid to late 2023 1st and 3rd (not my own). I have a good bit more 23 draft capital.
I like Javonte more than any piece you got back but in a SF, I’d take your side. I don’t think we learned anything about Lawrence last season and his pedigree makes him a valuable asset. 

Yes it was. I kind of forced it on him made him think he needed Perine. Helped me get something for a guy I may have needed to cut.

“man, it’s like a crazy, fragile world we live in. It’s a miracle we’re here at all and it can all go POOF just like that. I mean, like, what’s it all about anyway in the big scheme of things? We're all just a collection of atoms and it all can just end tomorrow”

something like that?

I like Walker a lot but I don't have a ton of belief in Lawrence, at least in comparison to Jones. I don't think I would include a 1st in this one so I definitely prefer that side.

I like Walker a lot but I don't have a ton of belief in Lawrence, at least in comparison to Jones. I don't think I would include a 1st in this one so I definitely prefer that side.
Agreed. Javonte AND a 1st? I like that side much better. 

Imagine trading perine for Singletary and Hardman
I….I can’t. I wish I could. When I make a trade we’ve gone back and forth 11 times and I end up giving more than I want half the time. I walk away feeling like I was in a car crash.

People out on these streets gettin Singletary for free. SMH. 

Yes it was. I kind of forced it on him made him think he needed Perine. Helped me get something for a guy I may have needed to cut.
I’m all for it. On a hunch he’d get a starting job, i sold the LJax shareholder on Huntley to get Mariotta. I mean, he’s no great prize, but in SF I could probably deal him mid-season for a nice return.

I love having other people’s handcuffs - always helps to sweeten a deal that’s struggling to get done.

great job. 👍🏼

Walker vs Javonte - could go either way, Tlaw vs Jones - Neither has show anything but Tlaw is in year two. 1st and 3rd beats a 2nd. So I would have stayed home, but a fair deal if you like Tlaw

How on earth can someone get a third for Perine when I can't get that for James Robinson? Or Darrell Henderson?

Give me the 1.9 and Gabe Davis side. 

Yep. I think with it being SF, there are just about enough players there that I think Davis and the 2nd compensate enough, but I think it's fair enough. I wouldn't do this for the 1.10 though, and I can think of a few roster situations where I would just keep the pick

Interesting deal...I like the Davis side as I am a fan of his but if I was QB-needy in a SF I would do this deal if I knew I could get Pickett at 1.3.
In 15 FFPC SuperFlex rookie drafts I was in, Pickett went at 1.02 once but that was a major outlier. He went more like 1.07/1.08/1.09 in the vast majority. I don't like Pickett though and if I was rebuilding I would take the 1.09 side but I'd probably take the 1.03 here otherwise. And y'all know how much I love Davis.

I looked up the actual ADP across 185 SF leagues in FFPC and he went as early as 1.01 and as late as 2.04 with an actual ADP of 1.07. Side note in one league Etienne was available and went 1.03.

12 Team SF

Team A gives: 22 1.09, 2.09, Gabriel Davis

Team B gives: 1.03
I like any of Walker/London/Burks over the 1.09 (by a larger than consensus amount) and if Davis really blows up then ok maybe but as much as I have defended him I still have measured optimism and I think that gap 1.03-1.09 is just too big for me. Don't hate it though. Good deal. Especially if Davis does blow up but also if you have someone in mind at 1.09. Pickett has a decent chance to be there (but I don't like him and there is a reason he isn't going earlier in SF leagues) but otherwise I don't like the board there. 

I made a couple trades this past week. 

0.5 PPR 12-team 24-man roster 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 K, 1 DEF

Trade 1

Traded: Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and 3.06

Received: Kyler Murray, Marc Andrews, 2.10, and a 2023 2nd (would guess mid)

Trade 2

Traded: Elijah Moore and D'Onta Foreman

Received: Gabriel Davis and 2023 2nd (would guess late)

Not involved  in the next two but but thought they were interesting:

Trade 3

Team A traded: 1.04, 2.06, and Darnell Mooney

Team B traded: Dalvin Cook and 3.03

Trade 4

Team C traded: 1.11, 2.04, and Amon-Ra St. Brown

Team D traded: Joe Mixon and the 4.03

I made a couple trades this past week. 

12-team 24-man roster 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 K, 1 DEF

Trade 1

Traded: Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and 3.06

Received: Kyler Murray, Marc Andrews, 2.10, and a 2023 2nd (would guess mid)
Love this trade for you.  Yes, Mahomes > Murray but long- term, Andrews>Kelce by almost the same amount.  The draft picks are the outright profit here

I agree.  If it were a 2023 1.03 (guaranteed to be top 5), then the other side would have been just as easy of a choice.  I would much rather have one of Boutte, JSN, Gibbs, Evans.  Robinson is out of the question because he will be an easy 1.01.
Agree about the ‘23 pick. It would likely swing it slightly the other way.

regarding Bijan, from what I’m seeing, he might be 1.01 in some SF leagues, which is remarkable considering there are some good QBs coming with several teams in need. 

Agree about the ‘23 pick. It would likely swing it slightly the other way.

regarding Bijan, from what I’m seeing, he might be 1.01 in some SF leagues, which is remarkable considering there are some good QBs coming with several teams in need. 
Yes, Bijan is a no doubt 1.01 in start 1qb leagues and like you said, in some SF leagues as well.  I can easily see Stroud being the 1.01 in some SF leagues.  I'm less confident in Bryce Young.  I have both in a start 1qb devy league. 

12 team IDP SF

Gave: Kenny Golladay, 2.02, ‘24 3rd

Got: Aaron Jones

Jones easily...Golladay is basically a spare part (and makes zero sense to target in this deal) as far as fantasy goes now and you did not have to give up a #1...you added a very good RB you should get a couple of good years out of and did not touch the core of your roster or draft picks.

Wow. Aaron Jones in a landslide on that one. You got a potential RB1 for a good price. The 2.02 is around that Rachaad White/Isaiah Spiller/Dameon Pierce area. Give me Jones all day over that and Golladay. 

14 tm IDP 1 QB 1RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 Flex

Defending Champ and 2nd high scorer from last year. Muddled thru playing D.Harris or CEH at RB, my one weak spot. Thought if I could move one or the another for an older guy with chance of a little better scoring it would be a big help. 

Originally offered D.Harris/Steveson for Fournette/23 2nd. I have 2 1sts next year, so I figured I had enough draft capital to trade up for a RB next year if I need to. 

He came back with:

I got: Fournette/23 2nd (prob Mid)/Robbie Anderson

Gave: CEH/R.Jones 

I had got R.White in the draft. 

14 tm IDP 1 QB 1RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 Flex

Defending Champ and 2nd high scorer from last year. Muddled thru playing D.Harris or CEH at RB, my one weak spot. Thought if I could move one or the another for an older guy with chance of a little better scoring it would be a big help. 

Originally offered D.Harris/Steveson for Fournette/23 2nd. I have 2 1sts next year, so I figured I had enough draft capital to trade up for a RB next year if I need to. 

He came back with:

I got: Fournette/23 2nd (prob Mid)/Robbie Anderson

Gave: CEH/R.Jones 

I had got R.White in the draft. 
I like your side of the deal, but most people like CEH way more than I do. He's generally seen as a late first, Fournette as an early second, so the 2023 2nd is big here. 

Fair trade. I really like your side, though. 

I think people will come after me for this, but I'd rather have Harris/Stevenson than CEH/Jones as of now. 

Thought this one was interesting in that now that rookie drafts are done we start seeing new combos in trades. FWIW I was in a 1QB rookie/FA draft where Pollard went 1.07 but anyway:

FFPC 1QB not involved

Team A gave Pollard

Team G gave Olave

Give me the shiny new toy I suppose

I'd want Olave. The Cowboys have all but announced that Zeke will get the same work this year, and Pollard's advanced stats show that he's not a goal line back by any stretch of the imagination. Unless he scores from range, he won't score touchdowns as long as Elliott is there. At least not from inside the ten or fifteen, where Pollard has trouble. 

I think Pollard is seriously overvalued in fantasy football. 

12 Team 1 QB PPR (Rebuild mode for me)

I gave up 2023 3rd (late? - Defending Champ team)

I get NOS QB J Winston 

Currently have Was Carson Wentz & Indy Matt Ryan at QB.  Also have 7 picks in top 2 rounds 2023. 

rockaction said:
I'd want Olave. The Cowboys have all but announced that Zeke will get the same work this year, and Pollard's advanced stats show that he's not a goal line back by any stretch of the imagination. Unless he scores from range, he won't score touchdowns as long as Elliott is there. At least not from inside the ten or fifteen, where Pollard has trouble. 

I think Pollard is seriously overvalued in fantasy football. 
As a previous Zeke owner (just luckily sold high before the rookie draft to start a rebuild), I wanted to get Pollard on that team but didn’t want to overpay for him, and after the last 2 seasons I’m glad I didn’t push for it. When given the chance, Pollard’s stats looked very meh (I admit I didn’t actually WATCH him play). So I agree entirely that Pollard seems to be an overvalued dynasty asset. 

12 Team 1 QB PPR (Rebuild mode for me)

I gave up 2023 3rd (late? - Defending Champ team)

I get NOS QB J Winston 

Currently have Was Carson Wentz & Indy Matt Ryan at QB.  Also have 7 picks in top 2 rounds 2023. 
meh. I guess it’s fair but I don’t know what Winston does for you really. I guess he’s young-ish and maybe he revives his career in NO. And maybe your league doesn’t penalize for INTs, which increases his value :)  

Users who are viewing this thread