What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

barackdhouse said:
Thought this one was interesting in that now that rookie drafts are done we start seeing new combos in trades. FWIW I was in a 1QB rookie/FA draft where Pollard went 1.07 but anyway:

FFPC 1QB not involved

Team A gave Pollard

Team G gave Olave

Give me the shiny new toy I suppose
Gimme Olave. 

12 Team 1 QB PPR (Rebuild mode for me)

I gave up 2023 3rd (late? - Defending Champ team)

I get NOS QB J Winston 

Currently have Was Carson Wentz & Indy Matt Ryan at QB.  Also have 7 picks in top 2 rounds 2023. 
Worth a 3rd as a dart throw. Dude’s certainly got the arm talent to throw 4k/40 TD.

Unfortunately he also has the brain to throw 3K/30 Ints 

But it’s worth finding out for a late 3rd. He’s not a bad depth QB in 1 QB leagues if his numbers are somewhere in the middle. 

Last edited by a moderator:
PantherThunder said:
I got: Fournette/23 2nd (prob Mid)/Robbie Anderson

Gave: CEH/R.Jones 

I had got R.White in the draft. 
I’m probably on the Fournette/Anderson/‘23 2nd side here.  Lenny is the best player in the deal & the ‘23 2nd could be a nice player. 

meh. I guess it’s fair but I don’t know what Winston does for you really. I guess he’s young-ish and maybe he revives his career in NO. And maybe your league doesn’t penalize for INTs, which increases his value :)  
Int = -1 per so not horrible.  

He was QB 16 in our scoring until Week 7 so it is a WAG. 

I get NOS QB J Winston 

Currently have Was Carson Wentz & Indy Matt Ryan at QB.  Also have 7 picks in top 2 rounds 2023. 
I like Winston. With Ryan you have a QBBC t10. Wouldn't waste a pick on a QB next year. 

Giving all that to get Allen is fair. If ETN has a few RB1 years its a steal. 
I see Ridley as a blank tile for now, so to me it’s

Tua <<<<< Allen 

‘23 1st & 2nd > ETN. And depending if early, mid or late on the picks, and how well ETN does (I’m optimistic) this might be closer to even 

If Ridley comes back from all he’s been through, maybe it makes the discussion more interesting, but for now he’s a blank. gimme Allen/ETN all day. 

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave M Carter, R White, J Robinson, 2023 2nd (late)  12+17+13+7
I got Winston, Z White 25+15

I had a surplus of younger RBs and nobody behind Rodgers at QB.

I see Ridley as a blank tile for now, so to me it’s

Tua <<<<< Allen 

‘23 1st & 2nd > ETN. And depending if early, mid or late on the picks, and how well ETN does (I’m optimistic) this might be closer to even 

If Ridley comes back from all he’s been through, maybe it makes the discussion more interesting, but for now he’s a blank. gimme Allen/ETN all day. 
Yes Allen 23 2nd> Tua Ridley 23 1st & 23 3rd  if  ETN hits its a huge score

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave M Carter, R White, J Robinson, 2023 2nd (late)  12+17+13+7
I got Winston, Z White 25+15

I had a surplus of younger RBs and nobody behind Rodgers at QB.

I like it for you all around.

Carter’s value had to tank after  the Hall pick, Robinson hurt, the 2nd is late. This feels like a nice return, and I like White’s future chances since the Raiders don’t seem committed to Jacobs beyond 22.

1QB, FFPC

Gave: Tua, Ridley, 2023 1st, 2023 2nd

Got: Josh Allen, Ettienne, 2023 3rd
Same league, different owner offer me (which I accepted)

gave: 2023 3rd (which I got in the above Allen deal)

got: Gabe Davis

great value, had the roster spot, plus get to pair wIth Allen

Had a big one just go down in my league. I have some strong feelings about this one, and I have a hunch most of you are going to agree with me. I was not involved. 

10 Team 2QB PPR

Team A gives: Javonte Williams 

Team B gives: 2022 1.06, 2024 2nd

Had a big one just go down in my league. I have some strong feelings about this one, and I have a hunch most of you are going to agree with me. I was not involved. 

10 Team 2QB PPR

Javonte easily for me. RB position is scarce and you are likely getting the 4th option at WR at 1.06

10 Team 2QB PPR

Javonte here, but you knew that. 1.06 isn't enough for him. 1.01 is probably questionable. Looks like somebody used a bad trade calc or was out on Javonte. 

Javonte here, but you knew that. 1.06 isn't enough for him. 1.01 is probably questionable. Looks like somebody used a bad trade calc or was out on Javonte. 
I’m not sure what he was thinking to be honest. He does now have 1.03, 1.04 and 1.06 so I guess that’s cool? Way, way too light for Javonte. 

I’m not sure what he was thinking to be honest. He does now have 1.03, 1.04 and 1.06 so I guess that’s cool? Way, way too light for Javonte. 
Too light for his current value in dynasty, which is what I tend to look at. I get trying to beat any bubble, but that's light for him. Nothing tragic, just pretty light. Not Davis Mills for a 2023 1st like we had in our league. That was brought to a veto, which is saying something. 

Feel good about this one and it freed up room on my bench (devy deal)

I gave : Donald Parham, Jayden Daniels (2023 QB), Thomas Fidone (2024 TE), Caleb Burton (2025 WR)

I got : 2022 2.16 (selected Parker Washington 2023 WR)

Feel good about this one and it freed up room on my bench (devy deal)

I gave : Donald Parham, Jayden Daniels (2023 QB), Thomas Fidone (2024 TE), Caleb Burton (2025 WR)

I got : 2022 2.16 (selected Parker Washington 2023 WR)
Yeahhh I like Parker 

That's a good deal for Davis whether he's worthy of a 2023 1st or not. He's surely worth a third, and actually quite a bit more than that. 

Let's ask @Hot Sauce Guyabout that. But let's be careful: his wires might cross and set to self-detonate.  
I like Davis’ upside but I’m not paying a 2023 FIRST for him (hi, mid or low) but I might pay a mid 2nd. 
signed,
Hot Sauce Guy Jr

That's a good deal for Davis whether he's worthy of a 2023 1st or not. He's surely worth a third, and actually quite a bit more than that. 

Let's ask @Hot Sauce Guyabout that. But let's be careful: his wires might cross and set to self-detonate.  
Lol - at the time we were talking 2022 1sts, and my position was that I wouldn’t sell him for a 2022 1st (other than 1.01) but I also probably wouldn’t pay a 2023 1st for him. Different draft, different value. 

That said, a 3rd is an absolute bargain. 

12 Team 1 QB PPR - Not involved, TE Premium 

Team 1 Gave up Pitt Rookie WR George Pickens (selected at 1.11 pick) and Clev TE Harrison Bryant

Team 2 Gave up TB WR Tyler Johnson & Den TE Albert Okwuneghbunam

ETA:  Not sure their thinking, Team 1 was in rebuild & Team 2 lost Championship

Team 1 Gave up Pitt Rookie WR George Pickens (selected at 1.11 pick) and Clev TE Harrison Bryant

That's how Team 1 winds up in a rebuild and Team 2 wins a championship. Team 2 got the much better end of the deal on that one. Albert O. is not worth a Pickens. 

So basically paid the 1.11 for Albert O? That's just odd.

runner06 said:
I made a couple trades this past week. 

0.5 PPR 12-team 24-man roster 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 K, 1 DEF

Trade 1

Traded: Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and 3.06

Received: Kyler Murray, Marc Andrews, 2.10, and a 2023 2nd (would guess mid)

Trade 2

Traded: Elijah Moore and D'Onta Foreman

Received: Gabriel Davis and 2023 2nd (would guess late)

Not involved  in the next two but but thought they were interesting:

Trade 3

Team A traded: 1.04, 2.06, and Darnell Mooney

Team B traded: Dalvin Cook and 3.03

Trade 4

Team C traded: 1.11, 2.04, and Amon-Ra St. Brown

Team D traded: Joe Mixon and the 4.03
Trade 1 - I'd take Mahomes.  He is too valuable in SF to not get a 1st back and losing Kelce too.  It is close but just not a trade I'd make.

Trade 2 - I'd take Davis and the 2nd as Foreman isn't that valuable and Moore's value took a hit at the draft.

Trade 3 - I don't think this is enough for Dalvin Cook IMO.  I might be in the minority but RBs are too valuable in my league for this to even come close to getting it done (especially in a weak draft) and I like Mooney.

Trade 4 - Same as above.  Mixon is worth more than that to me.  I think Mixon instead of Cook above would have been a good deal but a late 1st and mid 2nd in a weak draft and ASB (who I like but lost value at the draft as well) isn't enough to me.

barackdhouse said:
Thought this one was interesting in that now that rookie drafts are done we start seeing new combos in trades. FWIW I was in a 1QB rookie/FA draft where Pollard went 1.07 but anyway:

FFPC 1QB not involved

Team A gave Pollard

Team G gave Olave

Give me the shiny new toy I suppose
Olave big.

I get NOS QB J Winston 

Not all one QB leagues are the same. FFPC with shorter rosters for instance makes them less valuable but I still can't get behind this trade because in my FFPC 1 QB leagues Winston was not drafted in 7 rounds in a few of them and when we was drafted was hovering in the 5-7th round at least.

I've mentioned this before but I heard Joe Banner on a podcast last year discuss that he did a study on teams with an abundance of draft picks and concluded that when teams are draft pick rich they tend to devalue the picks and make for good trading partners.  Ever since I heard him say that I've been paying more attention to see if this translates to fantasy and in my limited tracking it does. I feel like  maybe that's what you did here, you had a surplus of picks so you said what the heck I can pay this for Winston because I got so many picks at my disposal.

Saying all that Winston could work out. The low volume passer we saw last year was IMO due to what I viewed as worst weapons in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread