What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

From Saturday, so before this week's games:

FFPC Triflex (superflex, TE-premium)

Gave: Geno Smith
Got: Sam Ehlinger, 2023 R2

I'm tanking, and I've tried to trade Geno for a R2 in various superflex leagues. This was the only one I've been successful. Up to this point, I was certain he'd be one-and-done in Seattle, but now I'm not as sure.

12 team PPR, 1 QB.
I think I sold a little light, but happy to pick up some more draft picks

Gave: R. Moore
Received: D. Jones, 2023 2nd (early), 2023 3rd (early)

Bottom 6 picks are put in the lottery so the pick will be somewhere 1-6 depending on the draw.

12 team PPR, 1 QB.
I think I sold a little light, but happy to pick up some more draft picks

Gave: R. Moore
Received: D. Jones, 2023 2nd (early), 2023 3rd (early)

Bottom 6 picks are put in the lottery so the pick will be somewhere 1-6 depending on the draw.
I don't believe that is light. I'd be very happy with that return.

Flurry of trades in a 12 Team PPR SF

Trade 1:

Team A gets: Brandin Cooks, Alvin Kamara
Team B gets: 2023 1st (late), 2023 3rd (late), 2024 2nd (likely late)

Trade 2:

Team C gets: Tyreek Hill, George Kittle
Team D gets: 2024 1st (likely late), 2024 2nd (same team), 2023 2nd (mid-late), Kadarius Toney

Trade 3:

Team A gets: Christian McCaffrey, Terrace Marshall
Team E gets: 2023 1st (late), 2024 1st (likely late), 2023 3rd (late)

Trade 4:

Team F gets: D'onta Freeman
Team G gets: 2023 2nd (late)

----

I'm a bit jealous of Team C's get. I also tried to get Tyreek and Kittle with a 2023 and 2024 1st, a little surprised the owner didn't counter me rather than taking that other offer. I guess he really likes Toney?

Sent

Claypool, Antonio Gibson and Foreman for a 2024 1st and 2nd. Projected 1.2-1.5 confidently.
I don’t get how you can “confidently” project where a 2024 pick ends up but great deal for you either way. Giving up a 1st and 2nd for bit short term pieces is idiotic (maybe that’s why you’re so confident).

Sent

Claypool, Antonio Gibson and Foreman for a 2024 1st and 2nd. Projected 1.2-1.5 confidently.
I don’t get how you can “confidently” project where a 2024 pick ends up but great deal for you either way. Giving up a 1st and 2nd for bit short term pieces is idiotic (maybe that’s why you’re so confident).
Top heavy league. 4 really good teams then 3-4 average and 4 very very bad teams. I’d be shocked if this team makes the playoffs anytime soon.

IDP (Big Play Socring) , Salary Cap ($250 for freezes only - no cap in season), SF, Lineup Q/R/R/W/W/T/SF DL/DL/LB/LB/DB/DB/IDP Flex

NOTE: Freeze 15 players year to year and if a player finishes top 15 at his position he is subject to salary escalation if in final year of contract.

Team A gets:
  • Lamar Jackson ($75+)
  • Zadarius Smith ($1+) - Currently LB4 & overall 43
  • Talanoa Hufanga ($10+) - Currently DB2 & overall 42
  • 2023 early 11th Round pick (value equivalent to a 4th round rookie pick in most leagues)
Team B gets:
  • Breece Hall ($10/2024)
  • Harold Landry ($6)
  • Devondre Campbell ($5/2023)
  • Kameron Curl ($10+) - Currently DB122
  • 2023 late 2nd round pick (value similar to most rookie draft late 2nd round pick)

NOTE: Draft pick values are not like normal draft pick values as discussed here. Due to the nature of the draft (25 rounds) and salary structure later picks hold value much differently than typical rookie draft pick values. The top end (first two rounds) mimic typical rookie drafts (95% rookies taken) but then it becomes more free agent dominate and rookies fall. For example, OBJ was taken in the 11th round in his rookie year. The 11th round is where salary drops from $5 to $3 so it has added value because of that drop.

Obviously Team A is going for it this year and Team B is playing for the future.

FFPC best ball superflex

Gave: Geno Smith, Allen Robinson
Got: Gabe Davis, Baker Mayfield

I'm tanking, and I really, really wanted to get something for Geno while I still could.

(I have to say, I grabbed Geno pretty late in a ton of FFPC superflex rookie/vet drafts in May, and he has either kept me in the playoff hunt or has fetched me a very nice ROI on tanking teams.)

Someone just offered me Mixon for Javonte. I'm in 1st place right now so a contender, but also am pretty ok at RB with Ekeler/CMC/Pollard/Foreman.

Would you accept that in a keep 8?

Someone just offered me Mixon for Javonte. I'm in 1st place right now so a contender, but also am pretty ok at RB with Ekeler/CMC/Pollard/Foreman.

I don't play dynasty and this is my only keeper league, any help would be appreciated.
If anyone has the FBG Subscription that shows dynasty ranks and could let me know where they're ranked that would also be appreciated!

It depends on whether or not Javonte will be one of your 8 keepers and who he is preventing you from keeping. I have worries about Javonte coming back next year as the things I have read the knee was really bad (similar to Dobbins type damage) so there is concern about him being back to form next year. So he is really a guy for 2024 at this point in my eyes.

With only keeping 8 I would have a hard time keeping Javonte next year depending on who it prevents me from keeping. I don't mind moving Javonte to help your team but I am not sure Mixon does that based on the RB's you currently have. There may be a better opportunity out there to help you this year by moving Javonte.

I'd think about it especially if you think you can package a RB and WR for a super stud WR or something, or use him for Andrews/Kelce........

It depends on whether or not Javonte will be one of your 8 keepers and who he is preventing you from keeping. I have worries about Javonte coming back next year as the things I have read the knee was really bad (similar to Dobbins type damage) so there is concern about him being back to form next year. So he is really a guy for 2024 at this point in my eyes.

With only keeping 8 I would have a hard time keeping Javonte next year depending on who it prevents me from keeping. I don't mind moving Javonte to help your team but I am not sure Mixon does that based on the RB's you currently have. There may be a better opportunity out there to help you this year by moving Javonte.
Thanks, great feedback. Javonte or Mixon would for sure be one of my 8 keepers. Guess my question is "how much higher do you have javonte ranked over mixon in dynasty, if at all"

I'd think about it especially if you think you can package a RB and WR for a super stud WR or something, or use him for Andrews/Kelce........
Nah don't think either of those will happen. This is strictly a mixon or javonte in dynasty question.

Nah don't think either of those will happen. This is strictly a mixon or javonte in dynasty question.

FWIW, FBG Dynasty ranks has Mixon at 8 and Javonte at 20. But fantasypros has Javonte and 9 and Mixon at 11. I don’t think I’m helping answer your question though :)

Well, it's league specific and situation dependent. I could argue either as being more valuable.
I tend to think the dynasty community would almost unanimously take Mixon straight up right now though.

FWIW, FBG Dynasty ranks has Mixon at 8 and Javonte at 20. But fantasypros has Javonte and 9 and Mixon at 11. I don’t think I’m helping answer your question though :)
That helps a ton. Mixon is the obvious upgrade this year. So it's just who I'd want going forward. I saw fantasypros and it was close, fbg I trust more and I'm surprised mixon is much higher. It's player for player so nothing else really matters except their dynasty rank. Who do you like better long term?

That helps a ton. Mixon is the obvious upgrade this year. So it's just who I'd want going forward. I saw fantasypros and it was close, fbg I trust more and I'm surprised mixon is much higher. It's player for player so nothing else really matters except their dynasty rank. Who do you like better long term?
I’m biased in that i roster Javonte in 2 leagues and Mixon in none, so I’m certainly hoping that Javonte comes back and lights it up for 5+ years and I won’t really mind a slow ramp up into full productivity. Also, in those 2 leagues, I’m in full rebuilds so I have patience with him. If I were Win Now though…Mixon all the way cuz I like winnings in my pocket this year instead of hopeful winnings in future years.

I’m biased in that i roster Javonte in 2 leagues and Mixon in none, so I’m certainly hoping that Javonte comes back and lights it up for 5+ years and I won’t really mind a slow ramp up into full productivity. Also, in those 2 leagues, I’m in full rebuilds so I have patience with him. If I were Win Now though…Mixon all the way cuz I like winnings in my pocket this year instead of hopeful winnings in future years.
I took the deal. I'm off the Javonte train now :(

I took the deal. I'm off the Javonte train now :(
Be like that ;)

FFPC best ball superflex
My team is tanking. Team A and Team B are in the top 4.

Oct 8 trade:
I gave: Nick Chubb, R4 pick
Team A gave: JK Dobbins, Isaiah Likely

Oct 20 trade:
I gave: JK Dobbins, DJ Moore, Hunter Henry
Team B gave: Ken Walker, Calvin Ridley, Noah Fant

Oct 21: Dobbins reported to have surgery, and goes on IR the next day.

Oct 23: Walker runs for 168 yards and 2 TDs.

Nov. 1: Ridley traded to Jaguars.

Nov 3 trade (yesterday):
I gave: Ken Walker
Team A gave: Jonathan Taylor

Through fortunate timing and luck, I was able to net the following:

Gave: Chubb, DJ Moore, Hunter Henry, R4 pick
Got: JT, Ridley, Fant, Likely

Thanks, great feedback. Javonte or Mixon would for sure be one of my 8 keepers. Guess my question is "how much higher do you have javonte ranked over mixon in dynasty, if at all"
At this moment I have Mixon ranked quite a bit higher than Javonte. However, I tend to look at 2 yr windows for dynasty which is shorter than most. Because of that I don't value Javonte as much as most because I think next year has significant potential to be a lost year. I am not expecting him back to true form until 2024 so that makes next year another lost year and in my 2 yr window view that is a big negative. So I would have Mixon significantly over Javonte. That being said I would guess you could get a better player than Mixon for Javonte from someone that value Javonte significantly higher than me. You may try and shop Javonte for a bit to see if Mixon is the best option. If it is, then I would do it.

I think 2021 was peak Mixon. He’s in his 7th year with almost 1,500 career touches. He’s not generating explosive plays this l year, and unfortunately isn’t getting massive volume either. Unless I think Mixon makes a major difference to my lineup this year (he probably doesn’t unless you are incredibly weak at RB), then I pretty easily roll with the 22 year old Williams in dynasty.

12 Team PPR

Etienne (bottom feeder)

for

Burks/late 1st (Contender)
Seems light for a top 5 running back.
You see Etienne as a top 5 RB? Top 10 ok, but top 5....I'm not buying it. Too small of a sample size.
Age and production that is where he is at in my rankings.
I think he's top 5 - 10 right now. I feel like there's a bunch of backs muddled in this range. Plus, I think 2 RBs from next year's draft will overtake him. If this trade cements the 1.01 for the lower ranked team, it makes sense to me.

16 team dynasty(keep 14 players). 17 player rosters. Start one QB.

Geno smith and a high 2nd
For
Freiermuth and a high third

FFPC.

Treylon Burks and Deon Jackson.
For.
DeAndre Hopkins
I'm sitting on 2 Hopkins shares and getting ready to sell to some win now teams and rebuild on the fly. I wouldn't be able to reject that fast enough. And I own JT in one of those leagues.

In an FFPC 1 QB best ball dynasty league, I'm virtually tied for third place. The last-place team offered me Hopkins, Singletary and a very late 2nd for Deebo. I declined.

FFPC.

Treylon Burks and Deon Jackson.
For.
DeAndre Hopkins
I'm sitting on 2 Hopkins shares and getting ready to sell to some win now teams and rebuild on the fly. I wouldn't be able to reject that fast enough. And I own JT in one of those leagues.

In an FFPC 1 QB best ball dynasty league, I'm virtually tied for third place. The last-place team offered me Hopkins, Singletary and a very late 2nd for Deebo. I declined.
Nice try on his part - nice decline on yours.

16 team dynasty(keep 14 players). 17 player rosters. Start one QB.

Geno smith and a high 2nd
For
Freiermuth and a high third
Freiermuth side for me. Not all that close in 1QB
Maybe I should add context, I have Russell Wilson and there are no QB on the waiver wire that are starting for their team, and quite a few backups are gone. I was still torn about it but I am competing to win this year and I think Russ is not going to get me there, hoping Smith's playoff schedule will get me what I need?

Single QB 12 team 0.5 ppr

I’m competing

I GET : Lamar Jackson & ‘23 4th rounder liable to be 4.01

He GETS : Dak Prescott & ‘23 2nd rounder will be late

Users who are viewing this thread