What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (8 Viewers)

FFPC 1QB not involved

Team A gave TB DEF, 2023 3rd x2
Team B gave Keenan Allen

That is definitely the cheapest I've seen Allen go. *Nobody* has been buying him anywhere for a long time now going back before last season, but this is remarkably low.
That's robbery for Allen. I realize he probably has a short shelf life, but it's not like he's still hurt. Team A gets a WR1 for the FF stretch + playoffs for pretty much nothing. Team B is not being shrewd here.

12 Team 1 QB 0.5 PPR/TE 1.0 PPR (25 man rosters) I am in full rebuild
I gave up LAC J Palmer & NOS TE J Johnson
I received 2023 mid/late 2nd

I currently have 9 picks in 1&2 round 2023 and 5 in 2024
Both were WW acquired
I would have liked to have seen you get a little more for Palmer/Juwan. I think Palmer alone is worth a late 2nd or more. But that said, if it ends up being a mid-2nd it's probably ok. I just think you coulda squeezed a 3rd as well for that package.

12 Team 1 QB 0.5 PPR/TE 1.0 PPR (25 man rosters) I am in full rebuild
I gave up LAC J Palmer & NOS TE J Johnson
I received 2023 mid/late 2nd

I currently have 9 picks in 1&2 round 2023 and 5 in 2024
Both were WW acquired
It's always nice to turn WW pickups into picks. Good job on that. I think you sold low on Palmer though. With the picks you already held, I would expect no less than an early 2nd for Palmer. I know that isn't going to happen so he would be (and is) a strong hold for me. He is one of my highest rostered WRs in dynasty. I understand they may bring in another WR next year or beyond, but he is primed to be the number 1 with Mike Williams and Keenan Allen both fading. If I'm wrong he is likely to still be relevant enough to pull that late 2nd later, but in the meantime if I'm right he could be one of the next stud difference makers. He already has been in spots. And if big Mike doesn't make it back soon, Palmer is going to continue to blow up before our eyes. If he does, his value is going much higher this offseason. I'm strongly on team HODL.

15 team Superflex

team in full rebuild gives up his only 2 assets in Burrow and Walker. Was sitting #5 but only 1 game separated to #2 pick

gets Trey Lance, top 5 23 1st and late 23 1st.

15 team Superflex

team in full rebuild gives up his only 2 assets in Burrow and Walker. Was sitting #5 but only 1 game separated to #2 pick

gets Trey Lance, top 5 23 1st and late 23 1st.

First of all I don’t think I have ever seen a 15 team league…I see no need to make this deal…way too much room for error with limited upside…you know what you have in Burrow which is high-end and it appears Walker is the real deal as well…they are both very young so age is a non-factor here…Lance is intriguing as hell but still a question mark…he needs to be better than Burrow for this to make sense and that is a big time gamble…the high pick is a nice get but how much better will it be than what we are seeing with Walker and since this is a 15 team league that other #1 loses a lot of value since it is late…I really dislike this move…feels like a trade for the sake of making a trade and/or having more fun in the off-season because you added more picks and the draft becomes more entertaining.

Last edited:
SuperFlex. Beset by injuries and a chronic QB situation, I wanted a quick re-tool for next year. Currently 2-9. Got 2 ‘23 1st rounders already and both likely top 5

Qb - Geno Smith/Lance/ Brissett/Dalton, Heinicke ( apart from Lance all off of waiver wire )

RB - Kamara/Etienne/Dobbins/Akers/Penny/Pacheco/Algieier/some others

WR - Deebo/Pittman/Gabe Davis/Lazard/Jameson Williams/Allen Robinson/Renfrow/some others

TE - Hurst/Noah Gray/Dissly/Parham/Bellinger

Traded —— Kamara for Javonte Williams and a 23 3rd

Traded —- Heinicke for 23 3rd

Traded —- Dalton for 23 4th

Get short term point getters off my team this year to help the tank and yes, Javonte Williams is a risk but 5 years younger and if he makes it back RB corps could be great

With any luck get 1 of Bryce Young/CJ Stroud

1 of Bijan Robinson/Gibbs

In rookie draft.
Good job. I have been trying to trade Dalton in a 12 tm SF dynasty and can't even get a 5th for him.

14 team SF start 8
Gave: Jeff Wilson, James Conner
Got: Deebo Samuel

Yuck…Deebo has his question marks but you gotta do better than that.
I'm confused. You think I could have gotten a better return than Deebo? For context, I am a non-playoff team and the other team is a borderline playoff team.
Here's his other position players - who would you have targeted? He had no 2023 draft picks.
RB: Jacobs, Etienne, Foreman, Edmonds, Edwards, Henderson, Strong
WR: K Allen, Godwin, A Cooper, Landry, Cooks, D Carter, Duvernay, V Jefferson (D Samuel)

14 team SF start 8

I'm confused. You think I could have gotten a better return than Deebo? For context, I am a non-playoff team and the other team is a borderline playoff team.
Here's his other position players - who would you have targeted? He had no 2023 draft picks.
WR: K Allen, Godwin, A Cooper, Landry, Cooks, D Carter, Duvernay, V Jefferson (D Samuel)
I could be wrong, but I think he is saying your trading partner should have got more for Deebo than Wilson and Conner. You won the trade imo.

14 team SF start 8

I could be wrong, but I think he is saying your trading partner should have got more for Deebo than Wilson and Conner. You won the trade imo.

Exactly!

12 team PPR.

Jeff Wilson.
For.
2023 2nd (team has guaranteed first round bye) and a 2024 2nd (same team as the other 2nd)
Maybe a stitch light, but I like it. Wilson is a good RB, with present day opportunity, but he’s had issues staying on the field.

And I’m not sure if he’s a long-term solution for the dolphins at the position, or if they go back to a committee.

12 team PPR.

Jeff Wilson.
For.
2023 2nd (team has guaranteed first round bye) and a 2024 2nd (same team as the other 2nd)

I see what both teams are doing...getting 2 2's is an excellent cash-out for Wilson who is a bit of an enigma...for the other team they gave up a good amount but not a #1 or a core roster player and they got a RB that could be a difference-maker this year and if you were going to aim higher the cost would have been a lot more...classic Dynasty deal for both teams.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Trey Lance, Javonte Williams
I got Kyler Murray

I have a really strong and deep team here and in solid contention for a playoff bye, but QB is a problem with only Carr, Dalton and Brissett, who have kept me afloat but the last two are about to be benched and Carr is underperforming badly. Also have Ridder as a stash but now I get Kyler as QB1.

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gave Pickett, 2023 3rd (early)
Team B gave Skyy Moore, 2023 1st and 2nd (both from different teams and both hovering at the 5-7 seed ATM so could really be anything)

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Trey Lance, Javonte Williams
I got Kyler Murray

I have a really strong and deep team here and in solid contention for a playoff bye, but QB is a problem with only Carr, Dalton and Brissett, who have kept me afloat but the last two are about to be benched and Carr is underperforming badly. Also have Ridder as a stash but now I get Kyler as QB1.
Makes sense for both teams...you put yourself closer to a title this year with a player that will be a big part of your future without touching this year's team...for the other guy he rolls the dice on two injured players who are still somewhat unknown quantities (more so Lance) but if they come back and do what they are potentially capable of this deal will be a big score for him...there is risk and reward on both sides.

FFPC TriFlex - interesting one I accepted last night but won't process until Tuesday

I gave London, Hurst
I got Hockenson, Carter

I don't know the exact roster/scoring considerations of FFPC, but I'd prefer the London side. That said, if you're contending and need RB help then I understand this while Hall is out

1QB FFPC

gave: mid -late 2023 1st, two(2) mid - late 2023 2nds

Got: javonte Williams and Dameon Pierce.

Needed RB for playoff stretch run and thought Javonte could be good value in this deal as a stash. Currently trying to move Javonte, however, for another win now piece.

1QB FFPC

Needed RB for playoff stretch run and thought Javonte could be good value in this deal as a stash. Currently trying to move Javonte, however, for another win now piece.
This makes no sense

1QB FFPC

This makes no sense
Pierce is the rb for the playoff run, and he was saying he also likes javonte as a stash or could try and flip him for another win now player.

1QB FFPC

This makes no sense
Pierce is the rb for the playoff run, and he was saying he also likes javonte as a stash or could try and flip him for another win now player.
The trade makes no sense. For the other guy

FFPC TriFlex - interesting one I accepted last night but won't process until Tuesday

I gave London, Hurst
I got Hockenson, Carter

I don't know the exact roster/scoring considerations of FFPC, but I'd prefer the London side. That said, if you're contending and need RB help then I understand this while Hall is out
That's fair, I have a lot of elite WR depth, but really needed a better TE. Hock is a top5 asset in TEP format like FFPC. Especially now that he is on a playoff contender. I like London a lot though.

1QB FFPC

This makes no sense
The trade makes no sense. For the other guy
Ah, got ya now. I misread what you meant.

Almost pulled this one off at the deadline. Noted he’d have likely accepted but he’s just out of the playoffs and hoping to sneak in. Wants to re-explore in the off-season. Am I crazy or does this feel like a good swap to get younger at QB?

16 team, TE premium, IDP, devy dynasty, start 22 (11 O, 11 D)

I give : Aaron Rodgers, Jameis Winston, Kyle Pitts, 2023 2nd (late)
I get : Joe Burrow

My other non-hopeful/backup QB is Watson so I need a dependable QB. Pitts hasn’t been the same, but TE is also my deepest position and I have Mayer coming in next year via devy too.

Some FFPC deals I made at the trade deadline:

FFPC superflex best ball

I am tanking. Other guy is a contender.

Gave: Jimmy Garoppolo, Antonio Gibson
Got: JK Dobbins
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FFPC Triflex

I am contending. Other guy is a non-playoff team.

Gave: Rashod Bateman, Isaiah Spiller, 2023 R2 (early), 2023 R2 (late)
Got: Miles Sanders, Terry McLaurin, 2023 R3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FFPC Triflex best ball

I am contending. Other guy is tanking.

Gave: Jerry Jeudy, 2023 R2 (2.09-2.11 range)
Got: Brandon Aiyuk, 2023 R3 (very likely 3.02)

Almost pulled this one off at the deadline. Noted he’d have likely accepted but he’s just out of the playoffs and hoping to sneak in. Wants to re-explore in the off-season. Am I crazy or does this feel like a good swap to get younger at QB?

My other non-hopeful/backup QB is Watson so I need a dependable QB. Pitts hasn’t been the same, but TE is also my deepest position and I have Mayer coming in next year via devy too.
In a 1 QB league that is an awful lot to give up for a QB. It is inched in your direction with it being a 16 team league but still seems like an overpay. But if you have TE depth and don't mind losing Pitts it is an improvement for your long term QB outlook. A full eval would need waiver options (assuming not many but don't know rooster sizes). to know if you can piece a QB room together if/when Rodgers goes away.

ETA: What other QB's do you have?

In a 1 QB league that is an awful lot to give up for a QB. It is inched in your direction with it being a 16 team league but still seems like an overpay. But if you have TE depth and don't mind losing Pitts it is an improvement for your long term QB outlook. A full eval would need waiver options (assuming not many but don't know rooster sizes). to know if you can piece a QB room together if/when Rodgers goes away.

ETA: What other QB's do you have?
Forgot an important piece - it’s also superflex. I’m still waiting to cash back in on year one draft, but these are my current roster/devy depth charts that’ll show why I feel like I need a solid QB1/2 option given depth there and natural sparsity that devy creates too.

QB : Deshaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, Jameis Winston, Sam Ehlinger, Tyler Huntley, Trevor Simien (for now), Cameron Ward (Devy 2023/2024), Cade Klubnik (Devy 2024/2025)

TE: Kyle Pitts, Pat Freiermuth, Isaiah Likely, Chig Okonkwo, Noah Gray, Jordan Akins, Michael Mayer (Devy 2023)

Last edited:
What rookie pick would you need dor
Christian Watson? I have him and am looking to capitalize on his hit streak. Or is it not a streak but a sign of greatness that I’ll regret trading?

Christian Watson? I have him and am looking to capitalize on his hit streak. Or is it not a streak but a sign of greatness that I’ll regret trading?
I personally would say around 2.07, but my league rules are more skewed toward RB's. Probably a little higher in a typical league?

I see zero reason to deal him for a #2...why try to do better with a second-round pick when you are seeing signs of what he is capable of...I just don't think the reward is worth the risk on that one...I probably wouldn't deal him for a low #1 but I understand why some would because there may be some nervousness with Watson as Rodgers is a wildcard and you would think they will be bringing in another legit WR next year but on the flipside, we have been saying that for years and it hasn't happened...tough call here and I can see both sides of whether to deal him or not...I don't own him but I if I did I would probably sit tight for now or if I was going to move him, I would probably use him as part of a package to land a bigger fish as opposed to a draft pick.

I see zero reason to deal him for a #2...why try to do better with a second-round pick when you are seeing signs of what he is capable of...I just don't think the reward is worth the risk on that one...I probably wouldn't deal him for a low #1 but I understand why some would because there may be some nervousness with Watson as Rodgers is a wildcard and you would think they will be bringing in another legit WR next year but on the flipside, we have been saying that for years and it hasn't happened...tough call here and I can see both sides of whether to deal him or not...I don't own him but I if I did I would probably sit tight for now or if I was going to move him, I would probably use him as part of a package to land a bigger fish as opposed to a draft pick.

I think you and Titus are correct. It’s a 14 team league and a second round pick has major risk. Not many of these players hit big even though a lot will show promise like Watson. It feels that I’d be a long shot to do better than Watson with the 18-24th rookie pick. Watson himself was the 16th pick only a year ago.

All the offers I’ve made to the picks 8-14 owners get rejected without a counter. I may try to package him with a 2nd for a better 1st

12 team PPR Dynasty
1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 Flex

Team A (contender) gets:
Waddle

Team B (reloading for next year) gets:
Javonte Williams
Swift
Pitts

Thoughts?

12 team PPR Dynasty

Team A (contender) gets:
Waddle

Javonte Williams
Swift
Pitts

Thoughts?
That's... a lot. Waddle could definitely help team A compete right now and is an elite asset in general moving forward. I'd sure want more back though for giving away so much. Waddle plus a couple 2nds? IDK I know these things are tough. All three assets on the other side are premium but with warts.

Wowsers. Yeah I’m kind of absolutely gagging to get Waddle in either of my dynasty leagues and have made some overtures, but that’s a steep price. Not necessarily wrong, just steep.
At first glance I thought I’d rather have the three players. After thinking about it more there’s just too many question marks with them.

Javonte has multiple ligament damage similar to Dobbins. Pitts doesn’t have a qb and who knows when he gets one. And maybe he’s just simply over rated. Swift can’t stay in the field.

12 team PPR Dynasty

Team A (contender) gets:
Waddle

Javonte Williams
Swift
Pitts

Thoughts?

Waddle is a real good one and there are questions of all 3 players but because of their age, upside and the fact they have all shown they can play I will definitely take that side in a big way...all you really need is one of them to do what they should do and it is a fair trade (and if it is Pitts that alone is a win)...if two do it is an excellent trade...if all three hit it is a team altering deal for years to come...even in a worst case scenario you will still get some quality production from what you are getting back and all 3 will have solid trade value...if Waddle doesn't help Team A win the title this year they are really taking a major risk here.

Last edited:
Wowsers. Yeah I’m kind of absolutely gagging to get Waddle in either of my dynasty leagues and have made some overtures, but that’s a steep price. Not necessarily wrong, just steep.
At first glance I thought I’d rather have the three players. After thinking about it more there’s just too many question marks with them.

Javonte has multiple ligament damage similar to Dobbins. Pitts doesn’t have a qb and who knows when he gets one. And maybe he’s just simply over rated. Swift can’t stay in the field.
Then trade them afterwards. Easy decision to take those three players

FFPC SuperFlex this is a doozie that came in before the deadline. Not involved.

Team A gave Chubb, Hockenson, Jimmy G, R Moore
Team B gave Pitts, D Smith, R Wilson
Very fair. I know the dynasty value is on the Pitts side but I’d be awfully tempted to take the safe return on the other side that isn’t all that old - more so as a contender of course.

Users who are viewing this thread