What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

10 team ppr

1.02 +2.09 for 1.03 and josh jacobs
Jacobs and the 3, rather easily imo.

FFPC, 1 QB

I’ve been trying to trade up into top 4 this off season but moved out in this league bc offer seemed good enough to

Gave; 1.03, Jakobi, 2025 2nd
Got; Addison, 1.09, 2025 1st
You’re bigger on Addison that I am most likely. Objectively that’s probably ok.

FFPC, 1 QB
Gave; ETN, Zamir White
Got; 1.04, 2025 1st (early to mid)

Just like one of my earlier ones, this trade greatly diminished my RB room but I’ll always take the value now and figure out RB over next few months.

FFPC, 1 QB
Gave; ETN, Zamir White

Just like one of my earlier ones, this trade greatly diminished my RB room but I’ll always take the value now and figure out RB over next few months.
This is better then the 1.1 I got for ETN.

FFPC, 1QB

Prior deal of getting 1.01 and Stroud for 1.07, 1.11,2.09 was instantly reversed by FFPC Commish. Month later made a similar deal I hope stands this time around.

Gave; Hurts, Barkley, Aaron Jones, 2.09
Got; Stroud, 1.01
How is that similar?

The original trade is insanely lopsided and this one is a bit better.

Still not great, as one could make a case that stroud & hurts are close in value, so you essentially got the 1.01 for two old running backs. That’s wild.

Either your trade partner really wants to help your team with the 1.01, or they aren’t too bright.

FFPC, 1QB

Prior deal of getting 1.01 and Stroud for 1.07, 1.11,2.09 was instantly reversed by FFPC Commish. Month later made a similar deal I hope stands this time around.

Got; Stroud, 1.01
How is that similar?

Still not great, as one could make a case that stroud & hurts are close in value, so you essentially got the 1.01 for two old running backs. That’s wild.

Either your trade partner really wants to help your team with the 1.01, or they aren’t too bright.

I don't see the urgency to make this deal right now for the team giving up Stroud and 1.01. If Harrison goes to LA - that 1.01 value could be equal to the entire haul. I would argue Stroud and the 1.01 are easily the most valuable pieces in the trade. I don't know what the appeal of this trade is for the team getting Hurts, Barkley, Jones... wait until the NFL draft and cash in when the Chargers draft Marvin Harrison Jr.

MHJr to the Chargers makes that 1.01 pick worth the entire haul without adding CJ Stroud.

Further, how do you watch Stroud last year and see the moves the Texans have made and think... I should sell high on this guy for Jalen Hurts and Barkley (in the same backfield). I'm pretty low on Aaron Jones, like... I don't want anything to do with him low. In the right situation, he is probably worth a late 2nd or early 3rd. If you are in win now mode and willing to take a gamble on a guy that couldn't stay on the field and/or produce with Jordan Love at QB... not sure how you look at Sam Darnold and the Vikings O-Line and think... this will be better.

These trades for you, the owner, are great... for the league, overall, not good. That team will be vacated in 3 years and have zero assets to entice anyone to takeover.

FFPC, 1 QB
Gave; ETN, Zamir White

Disagree.
Reasonable minds can do that.

I'm just very fond of the top 4 in a TEP format and feel like 1.4 is closer to value of 1.1 then Zamir White is to a potential early first next year.

I'm pretty low on Aaron Jones, like... I don't want anything to do with him low. In the right situation, he is probably worth a late 2nd or early 3rd. If you are in win now mode and willing to take a gamble on a guy that couldn't stay on the field and/or produce with Jordan Love at QB... not sure how you look at Sam Darnold and the Vikings O-Line and think... this will be better.
I give you the injury part for sure but I don't think the statement about not producing is correct. He finished the season with three straight 100 yd rushing games and has always produced when healthy.

I think he is a great fit in Minny for next year and will be a focal point in both rushing and out of the backfield. I expect a solid season if he can remain healthy. If you don't wnt to gamble on the health I can buy that. But if are sayind he isn't productive when healthy I can't buy that.

FFPC, 1QB

Got; Stroud, 1.01
How is that similar?

If other teams did not go after that 1.1 after the overturned traded that's on them. If they made competitive offers for it after but that team seemed determined to send it to one team is the kind of thing that gets my suspicions rising. (not in any way suggesting you are doing anything wrong BigAl, just saying if I was in that league the course of actions and thought process I'd have had)

I'm pretty low on Aaron Jones, like... I don't want anything to do with him low. In the right situation, he is probably worth a late 2nd or early 3rd. If you are in win now mode and willing to take a gamble on a guy that couldn't stay on the field and/or produce with Jordan Love at QB... not sure how you look at Sam Darnold and the Vikings O-Line and think... this will be better.
I give you the injury part for sure but I don't think the statement about not producing is correct. He finished the season with three straight 100 yd rushing games and has always produced when healthy.

I think he is a great fit in Minny for next year and will be a focal point in both rushing and out of the backfield. I expect a solid season if he can remain healthy. If you don't wnt to gamble on the health I can buy that. But if are sayind he isn't productive when healthy I can't buy that.
I agree with what you are saying but I think the injuries are a pretty strong indicator of what to expect. Roster matters. If you are a win now dynasty team, you could pull the trigger on Aaron Jones for a late 2nd/early 3rd. I think Aaron Jones with Jordan Love is different than Aaron Jones with Sam Darnold and the Vikings o-line. Maybe I am assuming too much, but if you have the 1.01 - I assume you are the worst team in the league, which makes ZERO sense to trade away the 1.01 and Stroud for this package.

I would rather gamble that 1.01 is going to produce a solid - set it and forget it WR than on Aaron Jones health... or Saquon Barkley's health for that matter.

Devy League. PPR 1Q 2R 3 WR 1 TE 1 Flex league. Rookie draft each year includes devy's. up to 15 devys can be drafted each year (and they are with 15th usually going by end of round 2.
Best rookies available - Malik, Keon, BTJr, Adonai, J Brooks, Jayden, then a pretty big drop as many other top rookies were drafted as devys previously

Gave 1.06, Ebuka, Kaytron Allen

Got 1.01 (Nabors)

Maybe I am assuming too much, but if you have the 1.01 - I assume you are the worst team in the league, which makes ZERO sense to trade away the 1.01 and Stroud for this package.
I completely agree that Jones in that deal for the 1.01 was terrible. I was mainly speaking to your comment that Jones is not someone you want at all and the reasoning (not being productive with Love/GB) as part of the reason. He was productive and should be the focal point in Minny. I see him having a solid year (if healthy) and someone I would be looking to acquire if I was in contention.

FFPC, 1 QB
Gave; ETN, Zamir White

Disagree.
Reasonable minds can do that.

I'm just very fond of the top 4 in a TEP format and feel like 1.4 is closer to value of 1.1 then Zamir White is to a potential early first next year.
That’s fair.

Traded Kittle for Kyler Murray. 16 team start 1QB, IDP league. Can start up to 3 TE. I still have Kincaid and Ferguson at TE.

My only QB was Geno Smith and only decent FA is Russell Wilson. Have pick 1.10 so not likely to get one of the top rookie QBs.

I like the deal but do QB’s go that early in a 16 teamer but start 1? I would expect Caleb only to be gone in a 12 team league at that point.

Traded Kittle for Kyler Murray. 16 team start 1QB, IDP league. Can start up to 3 TE. I still have Kincaid and Ferguson at TE.

My only QB was Geno Smith and only decent FA is Russell Wilson. Have pick 1.10 so not likely to get one of the top rookie QBs.
I don’t know if I’d do it but it’s fair. Given your roster it’s good for you.

I like the deal but do QB’s go that early in a 16 teamer but start 1? I would expect Caleb only to be gone in a 12 team league at that point.

For comparison, last year in that league Richardson went 1.03, Young 1.09, and Stroud 1.10. So it is possible.

For comparison, last year in that league Richardson went 1.03, Young 1.09, and Stroud 1.10. So it is possible.
Great example of how not all one start QB leagues are equal. Got 12 team leagues that have not had a QB go in round one in over 10 years, most none in top 10. Guess the 16 teams makes that much of a difference?

Great example of how not all one start QB leagues are equal. Got 12 team leagues that have not had a QB go in round one in over 10 years, most none in top 10. Guess the 16 teams makes that much of a difference?

12 Team 1 QB league ... and we just voted to add SF for 2026 so no telling what to expect in QB portion.
My "guess" is Caleb = 1.05, Daniels 1.08 and Maye 1.10 pending how the NFL draft falls for JJ's destiny

2023 QBs drafted:
1.05 = AR
1.06 = B Young
2.05 = CJ Stroud
2.11 = Will Levis
4.07 = Aidan O'Connell
4.09 = H Hooker

My "guess" is Caleb = 1.05, Daniels 1.08 and Maye 1.10 pending how the NFL draft falls for JJ's destiny
Without knowing how teams are set at QB at the moment, I would be surprised if these guys lasted this long. It seems when leagues jump to the SF the QB is heavily overvalued and people just overdraft drastically. I would be leery of that and bump up your expectations.

12 Team 1 QB league ... and we just voted to add SF for 2026 so no telling what to expect in QB portion.

2023 QBs drafted:
1.05 = AR
1.06 = B Young
2.05 = CJ Stroud
2.11 = Will Levis
4.07 = Aidan O'Connell
4.09 = H Hooker
I'm guessing larger roster sizes? I''ve long thought amount of teams and roster size really differentiate QB value in one start leagues.

Most of my leagues are FFPC, with the 16 off-season cut down limit, 20 in-season. That can make it rough carrying more then multiple QB's, willingly investing in them and along with that the rookie drafts tend to have at least some solid vet options. These factors all contribute to driving down the price in my leagues.

Since Luck/RG3 most of these leagues have had zero QB's go in round one, a few had Trevor or Richardson and I think the highest was Richardson at 9 last year.

1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

1.6 and likely mid early 2025 2nd
I have Kincaid and don’t think I’d trade him for that but I’d think for a long time about it.
Agree - I have Kincaid in a 1QB TEP 16 teamer and unless I had another viable TE where I thought the 6 would improve me at another position more than my drop off from Kincaid to my other TE, I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger on it.

1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

I have Kincaid and don’t think I’d trade him for that but I’d think for a long time about it.
Agree - I have Kincaid in a 1QB TEP 16 teamer and unless I had another viable TE where I thought the 6 would improve me at another position more than my drop off from Kincaid to my other TE, I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger on it.
Agree with both of you. The owner trading Kincaid has Pitts.

2023 QBs drafted:
1.05 = AR
1.06 = B Young
2.05 = CJ Stroud
2.11 = Will Levis
4.07 = Aidan O'Connell
4.09 = H Hooker
I'm guessing larger roster sizes? I''ve long thought amount of teams and roster size really differentiate QB value in one start leagues.

Most of my leagues are FFPC, with the 16 off-season cut down limit, 20 in-season. That can make it rough carrying more then multiple QB's, willingly investing in them and along with that the rookie drafts tend to have at least some solid vet options. These factors all contribute to driving down the price in my leagues.

Since Luck/RG3 most of these leagues have had zero QB's go in round one, a few had Trevor or Richardson and I think the highest was Richardson at 9 last year.
As you say…. size matters!!:ROFLMAO:

Yeah it is 25 man roster (expanded to 30 off season to allow rookie draft).
I am only 1 of 3 teams with just 2QBs (TLaw & JLove). Most have 3+ which made no sense to me until SF vote passed.
So expect SF mock scenarios in 2024 & 2025 even tho it does not officially start til 2026? Ouch

1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

The league where I have Kincaid, I have Kelce. But long term I think Kincaid helps more.

The league where I have Kincaid , I have Kelce . But long term I think Kincaid helps more.
For sure - Kelce is the one to try trade, though the current team dynamics matter. If you're win now then running double TE may be the move, but if you aren't a title contender, or could use the boost elsewhere, moving Kelce is the move to explore.

The league where I have Kincaid , I have Kelce . But long term I think Kincaid helps more.
For sure - Kelce is the one to try trade, though the current team dynamics matter. If you're win now then running double TE may be the move, but if you aren't a title contender, or could use the boost elsewhere, moving Kelce is the move to explore.
I can 2nd that idea. My 12 Team TE+ 1QB winner had TJHoch & LaPorta. So, yeah, it does wonders for your other deficiencies ... his RB1 was R White

I can 2nd that idea. My 12 Team TE+ 1QB winner had TJHoch & LaPorta. So, yeah, it does wonders for your other deficiencies ... his RB1 was R White
:yes: lost in the championship in 23, won in 22. Hoping for one last run with Henry, Kelce, Barkley, etc.

1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

I got Kincaid in a few leagues and one has Pitts, Laporta and Musgrave. I would not remotely consider trading him for this return.

Actually never undertood why in FFPC or any TEP league why anyone would think just having one good TE is any better then just say having two good WR's or two good RB's.

FFPC,1QB,BestBall

Gave; Mixon, Aaron Jones, 3.07, 2025 2nd, 2x 2025 3rds
Got; Spears, Zay Flowers

Last edited:
1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

I got Kincaid in a few leagues and one has Pitts, Laporta and Musgrave. I would not remotely consider trading him for this return.

Actually never undertood why in FFPC or any TEP league why anyone would think just having one good TE is any better then just say having two good WR's or two good RB's.
I dont disagree with you. In this case, I think the owner is targeting the top RB in this draft (could be a big mistake) because he only has 1 RB (Bijan). His number 2 is Dowdle I guess. Not defending, just explaining.

The bigger question I have for you is (based on your TE vs WR/RB logic) where are drafting Bowers in FFPC? Do you draft him ahead of the top 3 Wrs?

1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

I dont disagree with you. In this case, I think the owner is targeting the top RB in this draft (could be a big mistake) because he only has 1 RB (Bijan). His number 2 is Dowdle I guess. Not defending, just explaining.

The bigger question I have for you is (based on your TE vs WR/RB logic) where are drafting Bowers in FFPC? Do you draft him ahead of the top 3 Wrs?
Which is exactly why I put the qualifier in my response that the player I anticipated getting at 6 would have to improve my lineup more than the drop from Kincaid to my next TE to even consider dealing - guess I could have elaborated, as obviously you can dig in to flex considerations, etc. with dual TE lineups, but the general sentiment is the same.

As far as where to take Bowers in FFPC, I personally don't see myself taking him ahead of the top 3 WRs, and think that draft capital/landing spot have an effect here, but I do think that you can make strong arguments for him possibly as high as two in the FFPC format - assuming non-SF - if you believe he will translate fairly quickly to the NFL and put up elite TE numbers.

1QB TEP

Kincaid

For

With regards to the owner targeting a RB. Understand , he does need one, but think he should have waited because RB1 might go 5 or just not be on par with Kincaids value. On the flip side it should in theory not be any harder to deal a TE during the draft then now. If I was in his shoes I'd have waited at a minimum to make sure that if I was willing to move Kincaid for RB I was in position to obtain one worthy.

On the bigger question of taking Bowers over the top 3 WR's? No. It may seem like it but I did not draft all those TE's on the team I referenced to horde TE's(also had Goedert at the time), I drafted them because I was trying my best to identify the BPA or what player I felt had most potential impact if they hit. Just happened to lead me to these TE's as the best options when my pick was up. I would add I'd not be afraid to pick Bowers if I was OTC and he fit my descriptor of BPA or most potential impact player, he's just not that to me over those 3 WR's, probably not going to be BPA when I'm up to draft in this league but I'd pick him if he was.

Where I tend to see it a little differently then some FFPC players is I'd probably say I view my 3rd TE on par with with my 4-5th WR in terms of roster importance and by that I mean if the WR and TE were of equal scoring. I've had people over the years label me as TE hording if I'm drafting a a TE when I already got a few ( and will often try and lowball me on a trade thinking I just got an oversurplus) while those same people will spend premium assets adding like a 6th or 7th quality WR. That's kind of what I meant by original comment in the trade, a lot of the same people who think if you got A good TE you are good to go but they don't feel the same way when they got like 4 really good WR's and in dual flex TEP league I never was in that line of thinking.

FFPC,1QB,BestBall

Gave; Mixon, Aaron Jones, 3.07, 2025 2nd, 2x 2025 3rds
Got; Spears, Zay Flowers
Fair trade. I'm not as high on Spears and Flowers so I could see myself taking the top. Especially if I had a strong team and needed the RB for an an even stronger playoff run.

Users who are viewing this thread