What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

FFPC TriFlex

Gave: 1.04

Got: 1.10, 2.03, 2.10, 3.05

OTC after Caleb, MHJ, Daniels.

I don’t need a QB but definitely need depth.
That's a decent return, but seems like a steep fall in SF/T-Flex. You should get some nice pieces at 1.10 & 2.03, but I'm not sure it's enough to fall 6 spots. This is the sort of deal that if you're happy with the return that's really all that matters. Best of luck having value fall to you.

Agree, it’s not overwhelming but it suits this roster IMO. Also think they are several guys I’m going to be really excited about at 2.10 and 3.5. Gives me 7 picks between 1.10 and 3.05. I kind of had this idea in mind when I made some heavy consolidation moves at QB earlier in the off-season but wasn’t sure if I’d be able to pull it off. Made the moves anyway so I’m glad to complete the plan.

Last edited:
Not a trade, but I'm in 3 FFPC SF leagues, and in all 3 Harrison Jr. went before Caleb. The 3rd of the 3 was me. I had the 1.02 in another league and expected to get Harrison. He went 1.01 instead, so I took Caleb at 1.02. I wanted 1 share of Harrison, so I took him in the other league with my 1.01.

And just so I don't get in trouble, here's a trade from one of the leagues:
FFPC SF:
for
2.03 and 25 1st

1.10 was B Thomas.

Absolutely would trade back and pick up a future first there

Not a trade, but I'm in 3 FFPC SF leagues, and in all 3 Harrison Jr. went before Caleb. The 3rd of the 3 was me. I had the 1.02 in another league and expected to get Harrison. He went 1.01 instead, so I took Caleb at 1.02. I wanted 1 share of Harrison, so I took him in the other league with my 1.01.

And just so I don't get in trouble, here's a trade from one of the leagues:
FFPC SF:
for
2.03 and 25 1st

1.10 was B Thomas.

I like Thomas quite a bit but put me on the future 1st side like the others. If this move had been to grab a QB at 1.10 it would make a lot more sense to me.

Finally took the Fantasy Football offseason break I've been telling myself I was going to do every year since 2019. Guess I should start trading and making picks now.

FFPC SuperFlex (both trades same league)

I gave Baker Mayfield, 2.10
I got 2025 1st, 3.03, 4.09

I gave 1.10 OTC
I got Jameson Williams, 2.03

FFPC TriFlex (both trades same league)

I gave 1.04, 2025 1st & 2nd
I got 1.01 took Caleb

I gave Bowers (took him at 1.05)
I got 2025 1st (worst team in any of my leagues - not the trade partner but the 1st)

FFPC SF not involved:

Team A gave Jamaar Chase
Team B gave Aiyuk, London

Team 1 gave 2.02
Team 2 gave Downs, 2.08

Finally took the Fantasy Football offseason break I've been telling myself I was going to do every year since 2019. Guess I should start trading and making picks now.

I gave Baker Mayfield, 2.10. - Good sell high on Mayfield

I gave 1.10 OTC - I prefer the 1.10

I got 1.01 took Caleb - I get it

I gave Bowers (took him at 1.05) - if top 3, then the pick. RBs are very good in 2025. Is it TE premium?
I got 2025 1st (worst team in any of my leagues - not the trade partner but the 1st)

FFPC SF not involved:

Team A gave Jamaar Chase - I prefer the best player in the deal

Team 1 gave 2.02.- If depends on who is at the 2.02. Not the kind of deal you do without knowing who is available at 2.02.
Team 2 gave Downs, 2.08

Last edited:

I gave Baker Mayfield, 2.10

I gave 1.10 OTC

I got 1.01 took Caleb

I gave Bowers (took him at 1.05)

FFPC SF not involved:

Team A gave Jamaar Chase

Team 1 gave 2.02
Team 2 gave Downs, 2.08
I love your first trade giving up Baker for a first.
2nd trade depends on whose left on my board, but did you have 5 players in a tier left? believer in Jamo?
I like your get for CW.
next trade- Indication of you down on Bowers or high on early next class?

Chase

2nd trade depends on whose left on my board, but did you have 5 players in a tier left? believer in Jamo?
I like your get for CW.
next trade- Indication of you down on Bowers or high on early next class?

Chase
I am a believer in Jamo but also my team is super strong and really don't like the board at 1.10 in this spot. 2.03 is such a small drop and I'm fairly certain there are 2 or 3 names I will like there. Didn't want McCarthy at 1.10 and would have been happy to make a pick there but this offer dropped in my lap. I wouldn't move Jamo for less than about the 2.03 on it's own so this was really a smash in my mind.

I have three stud TEs already and effing loathe rostering rookie TEs in this format. It comes at a steep opportunity cost in terms of lack of roster flexibility. Talent and FF franchise value or not. Plus the guy picking after me really wanted this pick and I had a feeling it would be for Bowers. I probably should have picked Odunze to pair with Caleb and DJ Moore (this is the one I moved up from 1.04 to 1.01) but I really wanted this 2025 1st quite a bit more than Bowers and IDK picking Odunze seemed wasteful or just couldn't talk myself into it. Loaded at WR already and would also make roster management difficult.

I gave 1.10 OTC - I prefer the 1.10
thanks for the comments, a note on this one they took McCarthy at 1.10 and it hasn't moved since then but all the RBs are still available for example.
McCarthy in SF is probably worth trading Jameson and the 2.03 but I like the deal for both sides.
But then I’m delusional and think Jameson can still become a viable starting FF WR, at least in large leagues.

12-team, 20-man, Q RR WW F K D
PPR, 6pts all TDs, 0.02/0.1/0.1 for yardage
5 point bonus for 300/150/150 yardage

Gave: Deuce Vaughn

Received: pick #28

Offer came in, I googled to make sure Elliott and Dowdle hadn't both torn their ACL's this morning, then accepted.
He was one of my mid seconds last year, but after his rookie year I'm happy to get anything.

ETA: The offer was from the Elliott owner.

Last edited:
12 team Superflex IDP with large rosters.

Gave: 2024 1.08
Received: 2024 4.12, 2024 6.12, 2025 Round 1 pick, 2025 Round 3 pick, 2025 Round 4 pick.

Other team used the pick for Bowers. Recently took over team and a bit of rebuild. I did not think one player or one year away, so decided for the haul of picks between this year and next. Will come down to what end up doing with the picks.

Last edited:
12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (Not involved) though I traded Mixon and my future 2nd (2.12) for a future 1st (1.08) last year and I thought I did good...think again.

Mixon
for
2025 1st
$8

I will preface this by saying I believe this was an overpay. Maybe not a terribly dramatic oberpay, but it wouldn’t have been completed otherwise.

16 team SF PPR TE-P start-2 TE, IDP 11/11 starters.

Fields is TBD, Conner’s situation is worse, and I’m coming off a championship and still in a win-now window. It’s a flexible roster, with 2-4 RB, 3-5 WR

I gave: 2025 1st (likely late)+2026 1st, 2nd, 3rd
I received: Deebo Samuel+Terry McLaurin+Holcolmb

resulting lineup:
RB - Breece, Stevenson (Conner)
WR - Pittman, Deebo, Puka, Cooper, TMc (Gabe, Bateman)

It took a lot of back and forth. This was the result of 7 counters.

In accepting, I kept harkening back to something that’s been said on this board many times, but resonates every time: the object of the game is to win the championship, not to have the sexiest roster.

This gives me a significantly better shot at repeating. And if things break bad record-wise, I’ll sell off RS, Conner, Cooper, TMc, & Deebo for all the 2025/2026 1sts and 2nds I can get. Maybe move some aging IDP as well.

Felt bold. Will it work? :shrug:

I will preface this by saying I believe this was an overpay. Maybe not a terribly dramatic oberpay, but it wouldn’t have been completed otherwise.

16 team SF PPR TE-P start-2 TE, IDP 11/11 starters.

Fields is TBD, Conner’s situation is worse, and I’m coming off a championship and still in a win-now window. It’s a flexible roster, with 2-4 RB, 3-5 WR

I gave: 2025 1st (likely late)+2026 1st, 2nd, 3rd
I received: Deebo Samuel+Terry McLaurin+Holcolmb

resulting lineup:
RB - Breece, Stevenson (Conner)
WR - Pittman, Deebo, Puka, Cooper, TMc (Gabe, Bateman)

It took a lot of back and forth. This was the result of 7 counters.

In accepting, I kept harkening back to something that’s been said on this board many times, but resonates every time: the object of the game is to win the championship, not to have the sexiest roster.

This gives me a significantly better shot at repeating. And if things break bad record-wise, I’ll sell off RS, Conner, Cooper, TMc, & Deebo for all the 2025/2026 1sts and 2nds I can get. Maybe move some aging IDP as well.

Felt bold. Will it work? :shrug:
Absolutely an overpay. I'm also in agreement that putting your team in a position to contend for another 'ship is more important that diamond hands-ing those picks, especially when you can get back equal or close value on them at the trade deadline if things aren't going well.

Absolutely an overpay
Yep. It’s not quite as bad when considering how far out the picks are, but just because value charts or calcs say what players are worth doesn’t mean current owners agree. In the end I felt it was better to shoot the shot at a 2nd ship than commit to a soft rebuild. There’s time for that later.

12 team, Full IDP, 1 QB, PPR, Zealots format.

I made a couple in draft trades yesterday. Here is how the draft started:

1. MJH
  2. Nabors
  3. Odunze
  4. Bowers
  5. Thomas
  6. My pick

I had three guys left in my tier (Worthy, Ladd, Brooks). I really didn't care which one of these guys I got....no preference at all. All have plusses and minuses. So I offered up 1.06 to to the 1.07 pick owner and the 1.08 pick owner. The 1.07 declined immediately (I offered 1.06 for 1.07 and 2.03). The guy at 1.08 appeared to be mulling over the offer (1.06 for 1.08 and 2.01). Eventually he said he wasn't too enthralled with that offer so he countered with 1.08 and 3.01. if I stayed at 1.06 I had talked myself into taking Brooks so now I was hesitant to pull the trigger because I was already feeling like I had Brooks.

I had to stop and think and remember that I really had no preference over those three guys so I might as well take the offer and get a free 3.01 and still get a player I had valued the same. So I accepted.

The guy took Brooks at 1.06. Then the person who had 1.07 took Caleb Williams. So now I am back on the clock at 1.08 and still have a dilemma of Worthy or McConkey. I go the guy at 1.09 and see if he wants to jump up in case he had a guy he really wanted. Turns out he doesn't have any preferences so I flip a coin and go with McConkey.

The guy at 1.09 then asks if anybody wants the 1.09. Since Worthy is the last guy in that tier I inquire and he offers me the 1.09 for 2.06 & 3.06. I accept and take Worthy.

Overall here was what was moved:

I gave up:
I received:
  • 1.08 - McConkey
  • 1.09 - Worthy

I think it worked out well.

1. MJH
  2. Nabors
  3. Odunze
  4. Bowers
  5. Thomas
  6. My pick

I had three guys left in my tier (Worthy, Ladd, Brooks). I really didn't care which one of these guys I got....no preference at all. All have plusses and minuses. So I offered up 1.06 to to the 1.07 pick owner and the 1.08 pick owner. The 1.07 declined immediately (I offered 1.06 for 1.07 and 2.03). The guy at 1.08 appeared to be mulling over the offer (1.06 for 1.08 and 2.01). Eventually he said he wasn't too enthralled with that offer so he countered with 1.08 and 3.01. if I stayed at 1.06 I had talked myself into taking Brooks so now I was hesitant to pull the trigger because I was already feeling like I had Brooks.

I had to stop and think and remember that I really had no preference over those three guys so I might as well take the offer and get a free 3.01 and still get a player I had valued the same. So I accepted.

The guy took Brooks at 1.06. Then the person who had 1.07 took Caleb Williams. So now I am back on the clock at 1.08 and still have a dilemma of Worthy or McConkey. I go the guy at 1.09 and see if he wants to jump up in case he had a guy he really wanted. Turns out he doesn't have any preferences so I flip a coin and go with McConkey.

The guy at 1.09 then asks if anybody wants the 1.09. Since Worthy is the last guy in that tier I inquire and he offers me the 1.09 for 2.06 & 3.06. I accept and take Worthy.

I gave up:
I received:
  • 1.08 - McConkey
  • 1.09 - Worthy

Smash

Obviously not yours mate.
I am not sure anything was a strange decision. It all hinges on where your tier breaks are and how many picks you have. If the guy with 1.09 had a tier of 5-10 guys then trading back to 2.06 still fits in that tier and he got another pick in the mid rounds (for IDP this is very helpful) where he was low on picks.

I can see where someone could have this approach.

I can also see someone that had a tier break at pick 1.06 with one guy left not making my initial deal to drop two spots because of the drop in tier. Just depends on how your rate the group.

I am not sure anything was a strange decision
Your explanation is fair enough I suppose but in my world moving from 1.09 to 2.06 for a mid 3rd is a fairly perplexing decision.

But I don't do IDP/Zealots so the depth with which picks in your format continue to hold value is a mystery to me.

Still struggling to see what they did making much sense though.

Your explanation is fair enough I suppose but in my world moving from 1.09 to 2.06 for a mid 3rd is a fairly perplexing decision.
Don't get me wrong, I was happy with the cost but acquiring the 3.01 in the previous deal did make it a lot easier to accept because it left me with an early 3rd round pick. I would have accepted it even if I didn't have the 3.01 but that made it a much easier decision.

I thought it was a great deal for me and understand why you are perplexed for most formats.

1. MJH
  2. Nabors
  3. Odunze
  4. Bowers
  5. Thomas
  6. My pick

I gave up:
I received:
  • 1.08 - McConkey
  • 1.09 - Worthy

I don't know that we've ever had a mid-draft deal in our league, would be fun to try. But we do a live in-person draft and I don't want to sit there trying to make deals and make it last an extra hour for everyone, haha.
But anyway, that is a fantastic series of moves, crazy value for you.

But we do a live in-person draft and I don't want to sit there trying to make deals and make it last an extra hour for everyone, haha.
This is the biggest benefit of slow on-line drafts.....the ability to work deals.

In my live dynasty draft we do have mid-draft trades but usually it is due to a specific draft pick situation (too many picks, or desperately needing a pick). We have a 25 round draft as it is full IDP, rookie, and due to salary cap we only keep 15 players so a lot of room to maneuver.

Users who are viewing this thread