What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** FFA iDating Thread (2 Viewers)

So...I had a great date this past Tuesday. Texted her this morning and she wants to do karaoke this weekend. I FREAKING SUCK AT SINGING!! Is there some kind of song that is really simple and is almost impossible to screw up?
I would insta-break up with any girl that suggested Karaoke night.

So...I had a great date this past Tuesday. Texted her this morning and she wants to do karaoke this weekend. I FREAKING SUCK AT SINGING!! Is there some kind of song that is really simple and is almost impossible to screw up?
Weird
Very. Seems like it's a plus when a girl wants to hang out at a grungy karaoke bar on a saturday night...
Karoake bars are great if you get a private room

NINE INCH NAILS - "CLOSER"?

a kind of romantic ballad that this girl might appreciate.

You let me violate you

You let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you

You let me complicate you

Help me; I broke apart my insides

Help me; i've got no soul to sell

Help me; the only thing that works for me

Help me get away from myself

I wanna #### you like an animal

I wanna feel you from the inside

My whole existence is flawed

Weird
Very. Seems like it's a plus when a girl wants to hang out at a grungy karaoke bar on a saturday night...
Korean Karaoke. :thumbup:That said, there's little to no chance I'm getting drug to karaoke by some broad I haven't even slept with. So I'm at least somewhat on board with offdee's stance.

You let me violate you

You let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you

Buddy of mine played this at his wedding. Lobbied for it to be "their song" but settled for it to be played just after.

I would go to karaoke but no way I would perform. I sound like a old woman raping a cat singing.

You should sing

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Weird
Korean Karaoke. :thumbup:That said, there's little to no chance I'm getting drug to karaoke by some broad I haven't even slept with. So I'm at least somewhat on board with offdee's stance.
Perhaps, but if this is a 2nd or 3rd date I'd think that a successful karaoke night probably = :pickle" at the end...Lots of good elements here. Alcohol, shows you are uninhibited, confident even if your voice sucks, booze, not a stick in the mud, lots of drinks, plus if you get up there and do a duet with her - that's a panty dropper right there...

You let me violate you

You let me desecrate you

You let me penetrate you

This song was popular what, 15-20 years ago? Yeah I walked into my parents house, this song blaring, my Mom singing along, as she vacuumed. I blurted a JFC out and she was just a " :shrug: ", God I wish I was making this up.

Alright, I have this bird lined up for a date, but it won't be until probably next Thursday. We've only messaged a few times on Cupid, what's my play to maintain/escalate interest in the interim?

Alright, I have this bird lined up for a date, but it won't be until probably next Thursday. We've only messaged a few times on Cupid, what's my play to maintain/escalate interest in the interim?
Send one pic per day of your junk, each slightly more erect than the last. Day 1 completely flaccid, day 7 flagpole. Add cute little captions like "Just three more days!" and "Tonight's the night! Look how excited I am!!!"

Send one pic per day of your junk, each slightly more erect than the last. Day 1 completely flaccid, day 7 flagpole. Add cute little captions like "Just three more days!" and "Tonight's the night! Look how excited I am!!!"
:lmao:

:unsure: I don't think he was joking.

:unsure: I don't think he was joking.
He said he wanted to escalate interest. :shrug:

I met a girl for a 1st date on Wednesday, at the end of the date we agreed to go out again. She suggests, twice, that she could come to my house to look at my art and a meal. That's pretty forward, no?

I'm looking for a serious long term deal, not a hook up, so I'm expecting things to move along gradually. This chick wants to be in my house for a second date. She's an ER doctor, so her crazy schedule may force her to be a bit more aggressive than the average girl with a predictable 9 to 5 job. I dunno.

What's the verdict? Red flags? Psycho?

I met a girl for a 1st date on Wednesday, at the end of the date we agreed to go out again. She suggests, twice, that she could come to my house to look at my art and a meal. That's pretty forward, no?I'm looking for a serious long term deal, not a hook up, so I'm expecting things to move along gradually. This chick wants to be in my house for a second date. She's an ER doctor, so her crazy schedule may force her to be a bit more aggressive than the average girl with a predictable 9 to 5 job. I dunno.What's the verdict? Red flags? Psycho?
:pics:

I met a girl for a 1st date on Wednesday, at the end of the date we agreed to go out again. She suggests, twice, that she could come to my house to look at my art and a meal. That's pretty forward, no?

I'm looking for a serious long term deal, not a hook up, so I'm expecting things to move along gradually. This chick wants to be in my house for a second date. She's an ER doctor, so her crazy schedule may force her to be a bit more aggressive than the average girl with a predictable 9 to 5 job. I dunno.

This is pretty much on every girl's profile that I look at. I thought it was just part of the template at this point.To answer your question, I think you did it yourself. An ER doctor has a schedule that is insane, both short term and long term. That is going to make her think different about dating. Or maybe she just wants to see your penis art.

This is pretty much on every girl's profile that I look at. I thought it was just part of the template at this point.To answer your question, I think you did it yourself. An ER doctor has a schedule that is insane, both short term and long term. That is going to make her think different about dating. Or maybe she just wants to see your penis art.
The ol' etchings ploy.

She works insane hours for 4-5 days straight, then takes 6 days off. It might just be her wanting to build chemistry quickly before she disappears for a week. I think I'll set up a date that's not at my house and leave the visit to my residence on the back burner once I know she's really into me, and is looking forward to meet up after her shifts are over.

She works insane hours for 4-5 days straight, then takes 6 days off. It might just be her wanting to build chemistry quickly before she disappears for a week. I think I'll set up a date that's not at my house and leave the visit to my residence on the back burner once I know she's really into me, and is looking forward to meet up after her shifts are over.
Yeah, that sounds like a good... :mellow: Wait, what? :confused:

I'm looking for a serious long term deal, not a hook up, so I'm expecting things to move along gradually.
I don't understand why you couldn't have a serious long term relationship with someone that you sleep with on a second date.
I absolutely could. I envision maybe getting food, drinks at a bar or lounge, drunken touchy/flirty stuff, then invite her back to my place.But this chick requested eating at my house after meeting for only 2 hours, and it didn't quite fit with the rest of her otherwise normal personality.

I met a girl for a 1st date on Wednesday, at the end of the date we agreed to go out again. She suggests, twice, that she could come to my house to look at my art and a meal. That's pretty forward, no?I'm looking for a serious long term deal, not a hook up, so I'm expecting things to move along gradually. This chick wants to be in my house for a second date. She's an ER doctor, so her crazy schedule may force her to be a bit more aggressive than the average girl with a predictable 9 to 5 job. I dunno.What's the verdict? Red flags? Psycho?
Ok, now I'm worried. I went over to the site to grab the some photos, and they're gone. No pics and blank profile page. All personality/interests/matching questions are gone too. The username and page is still there, it's just empty.The hell...

Ok, now I'm worried. I went over to the site to grab the some photos, and they're gone. No pics and blank profile page. All personality/interests/matching questions are gone too. The username and page is still there, it's just empty.The hell...
She's calling you from inside the house!

Is it a red flag if a womans profile has no body shots of herself? TIA. :unsure:
Yes. Burnt early on with this very issue. Pretty face, nice rack, ended up being the top of the iceberg. And like someone else said, even with full body shots, need to know they are current. I like the girls that put dates on their photos, even older dates. They are at least being honest.

Is it a red flag if a womans profile has no body shots of herself? TIA. :unsure:
Yes. Burnt early on with this very issue. Pretty face, nice rack, ended up being the top of the iceberg. And like someone else said, even with full body shots, need to know they are current. I like the girls that put dates on their photos, even older dates. They are at least being honest.
it's not a red flag, it just means she's fat... if Christo you're into that, then who are we to judge :shrug:

Maybe she's in a relationship...with you. Congratulations.But seriously a Dr. seems like a nice get. Is she good looking too?

Maybe she's in a relationship...with you. Congratulations.But seriously a Dr. seems like a nice get. Is she good looking too?
She's rather plain looking, but slender.

LOL, so I messaged this chick (girl A) last Thursday about a date this week and haven't heard back yet and know I think I know why. Another chick (girl b) I messaged about 15 minutes after her (girl A) that day just messaged me and said she (girl B) heard I may have a date with her friend (girl A) next week. LOL So out of all the birds on this site, I managed to choose one of girl A's friends! What's my play. I'm assuming shes somewhat put off by this, but must still be open to having a drink since the other girl mentioned it. I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for, but how do I approach this with girl A to keep "hand"?

LOL, so I messaged this chick (girl A) last Thursday about a date this week and haven't heard back yet and know I think I know why. Another chick (girl b) I messaged about 15 minutes after her (girl A) that day just messaged me and said she (girl B) heard I may have a date with her friend (girl A) next week. LOL So out of all the birds on this site, I managed to choose one of girl A's friends! What's my play. I'm assuming shes somewhat put off by this, but must still be open to having a drink since the other girl mentioned it. I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for, but how do I approach this with girl A to keep "hand"?
Threesome - the best performer gets to continue seeing you. Honestly just pursue them both and they can figure out amongst themselves which one (or both) want to go out with you. I suspect that since they're friends they may both pass in order to not harm their friendship but that shouldn't stop you from pursuing both of them. You're not in a relationship and the whole point of a dating site is to go through options. If they have a problem with you trying to pursue them then just move on to someone else...not worth the hassle.

Hawk move would be to suggest all 3 of you just have a night out together.

Yes, especially if they're bi...you may go home with nothing or something awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the direction I took it but I got it sorted out. :thumbup:

Please, don't hold back.

Why do I get 5-10 views a day on POF but on OKCupid, I get one a week?

I'm not even getting any views from the local Zoo. Which should be a given.

What am I doing wrong?!

Please, don't hold back.
Not sure what you mean by this... :confused: IF you're wondering what I said it's this:"Hey Skates, we may need to put off our drink until I can get to the barber because your friend gave me the heads up that mullets are no longer considered "cool"... ;) But seriously, I'm looking forward to it, whaddaya say?" Worked like a charm. My message to her friend had been related to a comment in her profile about how horrible mullets are.

Users who are viewing this thread