What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Julia Garner Thread (1 Viewer)

dallas428

Footballguy
Does she have a thread? I didn’t see one in search. I think she may be this generations greatest actress.. 

I, like most, probably got familiar with her from Ozarks. I just finished Inventing Anna and watched a couple of earlier films. She is amazing. I watched some of her late night interviews and thought they were fantastic. What a talent. Am I wrong here? I think over the next few years she is going to get some of the best jobs in Hollywood and maybe knock them out of the park. 

Anyway, just an opinion. Anyone agree…disagree? Am i just in love? 

She just started a production company.  Maybe she gets out of acting.  But yes she's very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I binged The Americans over the pandemic. Then totally by coincidence went right to Ozarks. She's great in both. 

Good acting IMO as Anna. What about that accent? It sounded off.
I can’t speak to it but she explains why she spoke the way she did in Anna. It made sense. You can probably google it. Once you see why she spoke that way you may think more of her. 

I know that, dallas428. I was just making fun of myself with the "Who?". It wasn't to criticize your thread. 
Cool, I have no problem with online criticism though. I did think you were joking with the “who” which is why I gave the LOL.

I forget sometimes we are all in are little worlds and may not see, watch, follow the same things. All is good. Check her out. I believe she is the next great actress and time will tell. I not only watched her movies but watch interviews. She may be special from what I’ve seen.

im wrong a lot but I just don’t think so this time. Anyway, google and enjoy….she rocks right now…

Felt like Anna could have been 120 min shorter and the parts that sucked for most part were made up.  

Felt like Anna could have been 120 min shorter and the parts that sucked for most part were made up.  
Fair assessment.I watched it while teleworking, walking the dog, cooking and eating breakfast and lunch..lots of breaks without hitting pause.

I did desire more Anna and less of the reporter.

I hate commercials when I’m trying to kill a Friday telework day so it worked for me. And again, I think Julia is the next star. Just a guess. 

I have only seen her in The Americans, but she did well in the limited role she had.  I didn't recognize the name and only saw the reference to the show.  I hoped to all that is holy that it wasn't the actor that played Paige.  Ugh. 

After seeing her in The Americans and Ozark, I was convinced she is very good.  After seeing her in Anna I might just have to agree on the this generation's greatest actress comment.  Hopefully she keeps at it and delivering that this level, which imo is phenomenal thus far. 

She was the best performer in Ozark, and I'd happily watch a remix of that show told entirely from Ruth's perspective.  

The movie wasn't great but her performance in The Assistant was incredible. Worth it just to see her in it.

Users who are viewing this thread