What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Knowshon Moreno watch (1 Viewer)

Billy Bats

Footballguy
As of right now, Knowshon is undergoing treatment for a rib injury and was said to be "a little sore". Let's keep an eye on reports to see what we should do for the championship game. Post your thoughts on starting/benching him as well.

GL!!

As of right now, Knowshon is undergoing treatment for a rib injury and was said to be "a little sore". Let's keep an eye on reports to see what we should do for the championship game. Post your thoughts on starting/benching him as well. GL!!
Er, not feeling real confident right now.Did anyone see the play? Did he get crunched/sandwiched? What happened? I missed the play, then I saw him with his helmet on, I thought he would be coming back in.... and nothing.The risk of his getting pulled after starting and taking another hit makes this seem like a not-great start...

As of right now, Knowshon is undergoing treatment for a rib injury and was said to be "a little sore". Let's keep an eye on reports to see what we should do for the championship game. Post your thoughts on starting/benching him as well. GL!!
Er, not feeling real confident right now.Did anyone see the play? Did he get crunched/sandwiched? What happened? I missed the play, then I saw him with his helmet on, I thought he would be coming back in.... and nothing.The risk of his getting pulled after starting and taking another hit makes this seem like a not-great start...
I haven't seen the play myself. In the Den game thread, it sounded as if he was looking to come back in, but then he was deemed questionable going into halftime. It doesn't sound too serious, but I agree with the one hit and sit theory. Not sure we can take that chance in the Bowl.

So if he can't go is Lance Ball worth a pick up? He got 15 carries but didn't jack with them. houston is a very very bad defense.

My opponent has him, and is out of Free Agent dollars and has NO backup RBs on his roster. Just Charles & Moreno. Having got my ### handed to me in week 1 of our 2 week matchup, 158-103, I really need him to be down a player to even have a shot.

So yeah...watching intently.

So if he can't go is Lance Ball worth a pick up? He got 15 carries but didn't jack with them. houston is a very very bad defense.
Their pass defense is actually much worse than their run defense.I own him and I honestly don't know what news I would have to hear to where I start this guy. I was thankfully on bye last week but 4 or 5 carries and then yanked and under 10 yards? The team has a rookie QB in, an interim coach.......a team that's lost for the year. I am not trusting this guy who's got historic injury problems added with the confusion surrounding the future of that team.I would start a bunch of other guys over him where just 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have thought it.

If he shows up a Questionable or worse on Friday's report he's on my bench. Probable or not listed and he's in the line-up. He had a nice five week run heading in to last Sunday.

riggidy said:
Per rotoworld, Knoshon is expected back at practice.There is a Santa
There is also a Grinch, he could be active but take an early shot to the cracked ribs and be done for the day. Tough call for Moreno owners.

riggidy said:
Per rotoworld, Knoshon is expected back at practice.There is a Santa
There is also a Grinch, he could be active but take an early shot to the cracked ribs and be done for the day. Tough call for Moreno owners.
CBS Sportsline says he practiced again on a limited basis Friday and his coach expects him to play. I have him, Peterson and Blount and don't have a clue on what to do at this point. Maybe I should just be grateful to be in the championship game.

Coach Studsville said he thinks he will be able to go on Sunday, and that he had more bounce in his step on Friday.

I'm still up in the air.

What have some of you guys decided?

Coach Studsville said he thinks he will be able to go on Sunday, and that he had more bounce in his step on Friday. I'm still up in the air. What have some of you guys decided?
If he plays I'm sticking with him. The broncos have nothing to play for so they wouldn't start him if this injury was even half serious, or if there was a good chance of reinjury. If he plays I'm assuming he's close to 100%. I think that's a fair assumption.I should also mention my options. I'm definitely starting Blount and Moreno is he's healthy. Otherwise I'm rolling with AP or Toby Sunday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coach Studsville said he thinks he will be able to go on Sunday, and that he had more bounce in his step on Friday. I'm still up in the air. What have some of you guys decided?
If he plays I'm sticking with him. The broncos have nothing to play for so they wouldn't start him if this injury was even half serious, or if there was a good chance of reinjury. If he plays I'm assuming he's close to 100%. I think that's a fair assumption.I should also mention my options. I'm definitely starting Blount and Moreno is he's healthy. Otherwise I'm rolling with AP or Toby Sunday night.
I'm going with him if he plays. With the exception of last weekend, he's one of the main reasons why I made the finals. The only other option I have is rolling the dice and playing Joe Webb at the flex (Yahoo). I guess it might depend on how my early game players do. If I'm desperate, I'll go with Webb for big upside.

I'm going with him if he plays. With the exception of last weekend, he's one of the main reasons why I made the finals. The only other option I have is rolling the dice and playing Joe Webb at the flex (Yahoo). I guess it might depend on how my early game players do. If I'm desperate, I'll go with Webb for big upside.
Interesting points fellas. I agree with both of your posts. I haven't been following AP so I don't know that situation. But I'm with ya on starting him over Webb. I'm struggling, going back and forth with Lynch. If Lynch didn have a good matchup it would be a lot easier.And I obviously can't sleep over it. :potkettle:

Users who are viewing this thread