What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Chargers (-3) O/U 51.5 (1 Viewer)

great run but 63 has been tackling guys all night, as a center i love the no calls but come on

Last edited by a moderator:
That Kwiatkowski return almost cost me a game in an IDP/return league for all-play. I was winning by 2 1/2. If he'd broken that a bit, I would have lost to a guy in my league. 

Holy crap. 

Ravens / Colts should be a better game.

the momentum swings in this one were something else.

Bold play-calling by SD seemed to demoralize the Raiders D. The 4th down conversions were just kicks to the gut. Hard to win a game like that.

Raiders & Niners have the same issues in the secondary. Raiders OL got abused. 

Ravens / Colts should be a better game.

the momentum swings in this one were something else.

Bold play-calling by SD seemed to demoralize the Raiders D. The 4th down conversions were just kicks to the gut. Hard to win a game like that.

Raiders & Niners have the same issues in the secondary. Raiders OL got abused. 
1-3 team vs a 3-1 team in a non divisional game will be better? i guess i should add hot sauce to my drink 

How in the hell did Herbert throw for less than 50 yds in the 2nd half? And no tds

Went to bed at halftime figuring I was going to win my matchup where I have him. Lost by 2

😡
Herbert overthrew Mike Williams on what should've been a long TD pass. Better luck next week.

That was in the first half, unless he did it twice 
He didn't overthrow him twice. I wound up needing a hundred yards from Herbert and lost because they ran the ball all half or couldn't connect. Ekeler dominated the fourth. Rountree got some carries. It went like that for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread