What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I am not a fan of either team, and the Giants look better, but I really want the Pack to win. A New England New York Superbowl lacks the epic feel that I am hoping for in two weeks...

I am not a fan of either team, and the Giants look better, but I really want the Pack to win. A New England New York Superbowl lacks the epic feel that I am hoping for in two weeks...
I disagree. If the Giants play NE, all you will hear is about how the Giants almost beat them in week 17.

tribecalledjeff said:
Ministry of Pain said:
redman said:
Jeff Pasquino said:
KGB with a perfect jump.
Upon further review, I agree. Timed perfectly.
Yeah that he was blocking the football on the replay...he was up out of his stance long before that ball was snapped.
Being up out of your stance is a penalty?
OK, he was halfway to Manning before the snap...but no flag so it was a great play, carry on.

Coughlin may need reconstructive surgery after this game. I think parts of his face may fall off on the way home.

I hope the Giants win. They'll make the superbowl a much better game than the Pack will. They actually match up as well as any team possibly could with the Pats. Plaxico and the D-line could present a few problems for the Patriots.

Users who are viewing this thread