What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I just bought one. But we need 10 more to be bought for it to be made
My purchase made it 12.
Now the question is, do I want to be the guy at the show who wears the t shirt of an earthcam show to the concert
Prolly not.

I'm wondering what adjustments to the set list the boys will make to get back the momentum lost here...
It could be the reason for the prolonged mellow start...

What a disaster. :(

Hate to say it but I'm glad I got shut out.
I don't get it. I know Chicago thunderstorms can be monsters, but I haven't heard a thing. It's not raining or anything...
Hasn't even hit Wrigley yet according to radar. And someone in the PJ forum said it's taking forever to arrive. So already delayed what, 30 minutes before the storm even hits? :shrug:
Do they have GA standing only @ Wrigley? That would reeeally suck about now.

I wonder if what we are seeing is on a big delay? When I got it back it certainly looked much worse weather wise. I feel bad for those people that got in. I hope it clears up and they get a really good show.

What a disaster. :(

Hate to say it but I'm glad I got shut out.
I don't get it. I know Chicago thunderstorms can be monsters, but I haven't heard a thing. It's not raining or anything...
Hasn't even hit Wrigley yet according to radar. And someone in the PJ forum said it's taking forever to arrive. So already delayed what, 30 minutes before the storm even hits? :shrug:
Do they have GA standing only @ Wrigley? That would reeeally suck about now.
My one buddy posted a pic on FB and there are seats on the field.....and I've seen others that show a GA area as well.

frozen again for me. I am going to shut it down for a bit. I will go back to it if I see you guys hearing anything. Are you guys seeing the rain or was that just me?

I got it back- weather does look bad. I see rain and lightning flashes.
Bummer...
Then again, one of the best concerts I ever went to was REO Speedwagon/Cheap Trick up on the lake shore in Milwaukee back in '85?? 90 degrees and 100% humidity/drizzle. Was in town with 3 of my pals for a Madison, WI wedding. Saw signs for the show, walked over and got tix. Wound up in SRO in the front row with a bunch of soaking wet coeds... Rain definitely isn't a show killer in the summer...

:headbang:

A friend of ours is there, she said people are getting unruly. But, Ed came out and announced the curfew is extended. Unsure what time that is though.

Ok what's gonna open after the delay?
Spin the black circle or Blood
You going rage eh? I'd say Go if that route.....but I think Wash-->DTE.

Comeback (dedicated to Ten Club member Hooisers and the loss of his wife...) :sadbanana:
Did you keep track of the list before the weather delay??
01. Release
02. Nothingman
03. Present Tense
04. Hold On
05. Low Light
06. Comeback
07. Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town

Here is the soundcheck from yesterday...I think it's on the cam but I have not searched backwards.

Off He Goes
Bee Girl
Daughter x2
Speed of Sound
Mother
Unthought Known
Amongst The Waves

Ok what's gonna open after the delay?
Spin the black circle or Blood
You going rage eh? I'd say Go if that route.....but I think Wash-->DTE.

Comeback (dedicated to Ten Club member Hooisers and the loss of his wife...) :sadbanana:
Did you keep track of the list before the weather delay??
01. Release
02. Nothingman
03. Present Tense
04. Hold On
05. Low Light
06. Comeback
07. Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town
Thanks. My brain is mush. I say they come back with See My Friend.

Apparently, Phish got into their 2nd set (longer than PJ), but they have cancelled the rest of the show. They play the next two nights there though (I would have went to Sat/Sun if I made the venture).

Just heard some cheers from the crowd....

Users who are viewing this thread