What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official SNF Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Untouched to the endzone. I know I'm ranting, but some of the credit has to go to the Texans giving up. Have they been laying down like this all season?
Yes they have. As soon as they get down, they start to give up. I mean, the coach does it, so why would anyone not expect the players to tuck their tails between their legs and wait for the time to run out? I guess there's that pride thing, but the only thing they have to be proud about is setting records in futility and still being considered an NFL team.
More than pride, what about just the love of the gameI don't care if the score is 100-0.

I played on some softball teams where we were clearly outmatched, but you still wanted to get hits and make outs.

These should be embarrassed as human beings.

So who does Houston take with the #1 pick in the draft?
Hopefully we get a real coach and GM in here first. I'd like 'em to dump David Carr and take Leinart, but the OL is so awful they might take one of those OTs. If they take Leinart they need to sit him for a year until they get some decent linemen. Of course, they won't do that b/c that's what I want them to do. Multiple O linemen in the middle rounds is a must, this regime pretty much ignored it...
They've already ruined one QB with that OLI'd hate to see them ruin another one

yeah, I'd hate that too. That's why he's gotta sit for a year if they take him. They won't though, it'll probably be the Brick and they'll see if a new coach can fix Carr...

Untouched to the endzone. I know I'm ranting, but some of the credit has to go to the Texans giving up. Have they been laying down like this all season?
Yes they have. As soon as they get down, they start to give up. I mean, the coach does it, so why would anyone not expect the players to tuck their tails between their legs and wait for the time to run out? I guess there's that pride thing, but the only thing they have to be proud about is setting records in futility and still being considered an NFL team.
More than pride, what about just the love of the gameI don't care if the score is 100-0.

I played on some softball teams where we were clearly outmatched, but you still wanted to get hits and make outs.

These should be embarrassed as human beings.
Agreed. There are some players who still give it their all even when the game starts going against them(as it always does). But that number is dwindling. Dunta and DD have the most heart on the team imo.

Users who are viewing this thread