What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* UnionHome Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl (1 Viewer)

There is no way anyone is paying more attention to this game on the internet than we are. :lmao:FIU football board has five posts.
:lmao:I feel like going down there to be a FBG man at the scene.
Cappy here. The scene is a bit nuts here at the Trop. Beef officials are telling me there was a four day wait on tickets to this grudge match, as many as 4000 people waited in tents, bullet trailers and carried hobo handkerchiefs and sticks to get in here tonight. One thing we can't show you here on FBG TV is what FIU fans call section 69. Essentially friends, there are upwards of 1000 naked southern Florida co-eds sitting just beynd the leering lenses of our cameras. I'll be making my way up there shortly to report the scene. Back to RN, Doctor D, TU and Tasker in the FBG studio. Guys...
:lmao: :thumbup:What's up with this horrible overacting doosh on ther commercials?

I know nothing about Louisiana Tech's football team (other than they have great uniforms) this year.

But they are only getting 9 tomorrow night? Anybody else gonna bury TCU?

I have been laughing to myself in my apartment for the last 10 minutes or so about the amount of time and effort it must have taken to post CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU on so many different news articles, as the first post, for it to trend on Google. The variations of how it is typed are equally as funny, reminds me of the 3 Wolf Moon and Tuscan Milk comments on Amazon.

KingBammer629 postsHe only killed four. The fifth one was hit by a bus shortly after they were together.
:lmao: :lmao:
This is an absolutely brilliant internet spam campaign.
You people are so ignorant. Show me one shred of evidence that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU. This guilty until proven innocent crap has got to stop. The fact that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU has never been proven and yet you still continue to post that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU, I mean give the poor guy a break. If CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU then I am sure there would have been some sort of investigation into whether CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU. Now don’t get me wrong, if CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU I will recant my whole statement. But until it is proven I think we should all refrain from posted that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU until we know for a fact CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU. I will now get off my soapbox………….. By the way, CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU.
This thing is gonna move up the google search list the more CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU is repeated. Genius.

CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU

CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMUCRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting:

"Look, I think the guy is a #####, but there is no reason to think that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU. What a silly rumor."

:lmao:

H2 is showing a really good Universe about God and the Universe. Has kept my interest the past hour.

Now, I'm going back to the thrilling ending of the Chef Boy Beef O'Grady and Son bowl

Who is gonna start the thread about CRAIG JAMES KILLING FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU?

Make sure to let everyone know the rumor is untrue. Don't want to sully the man's good name.

Who is gonna start the thread about CRAIG JAMES KILLING FIVE HOOKERS AT SMU?Make sure to let everyone know the rumor is untrue. Don't want to sully the man's good name.
One person should start it with a serious tone, then everyone else check in and talk about how it's untrue.

This game is brutal. Did anyone watch Montana and Sam Houston State? Both those teams were a lot better than these two teams.

Users who are viewing this thread