What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* UnionHome Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl (1 Viewer)

Mock all you want, but the sponsorship is working. I had never heard of Beef O'Brady's before.My favorite part of the website, from the About Us section:

In 1985, Jim Mellody dreamed up the idea of a neighborhood pub where friends and families could gather to enjoy good food and sports in a fun, comfortable atmosphere.
Whoa. Mind = blown. A pub where people could gather to eat and watch sports? Who is this creative mastermind?
:lmao:

Beef O Brady's suuuuuuuucks. Pure salt lick.
Headin' to the game, Cap? There should be some FIU hotties in attendance at the very least.
What about the Marshall hotties?. Where they from, Wyoming?..West VA?....
You can count the teeth in Marshall's traveling party on one hand.
Nothing says sexy coeds like Thundering Herd.
I'm looking at this titanic showdown as an allegory for one of the great debates of our time: Crystal Meth vs. Cocaine.

Probably the dumbest name I can recall for a chain restaurant. Just sounds so hokey.
Ok, Forrest.
Yes, I had a lot of control over what my parents named me, Nathan. :rolleyes: These guys had free will to name their gathering spot for food, spirits and sports anything they wished. They spun the wheel and came up with the worst name possible. Those of us outside the Jesus Belt thought it was some sort of stew that came in a can. :shrug:

Probably the dumbest name I can recall for a chain restaurant. Just sounds so hokey.
Ok, Forrest.
Yes, I had a lot of control over what my parents named me, Nathan. :rolleyes: These guys had free will to name their gathering spot for food, spirits and sports anything they wished. They spun the wheel and came up with the worst name possible. Those of us outside the Jesus Belt thought it was some sort of stew that came in a can. :shrug:
West Florida ain't the bible belt, hippy.

Ok, Forrest.
It ain't exactly where they hold Burning Man either, Ned Flanders.

Ok, Forrest.
It's probably the awesome strip club capital of the US. Pretty sure no scripture readings are being held at Mons Venus. Ned Flanders. :lmao: Probably not.

Ok, Forrest.
It's probably the awesome strip club capital of the US. Pretty sure no scripture readings are being held at Mons Venus. Ned Flanders. :lmao: Probably not.
Not a huge fan of Florida, but I do enjoy me some Tampa. :thumbup:

Can we cut the #### already and 'cap the game? Some of us need to drink and gamble and win.
This is going to be a fun game to watch. Marshall wants it badly to finish with a winning season to try to keep rebuilding the program their previous coach kind of ran into the ground. They also have one of the highest percentage of Floridians on their team on the country for a non-FL team. Several players on both sides know each other and were recruited by both teams. So this game is big for recruiting for both these schools. FIU desperately wants to win this game to showcase themselves to Conference USA which they would love to be invited to, to fill the void left when UCF leaves for the Big East.

Ok, Forrest.
Great place to come and see some naked chicks. And get your weasel waxed by some chick named after a spice. :thumbup:

Ok, Forrest.
Great place to come and see some naked chicks. And get your weasel waxed by some chick named after a spice. :thumbup:
Cumin?

Dear Penthouse,...then the Cougar asked me if I wanted to give her a Thundering Herd, full necktie version, with a side of Chanticleer (UNCCC) sauce. I told her that Arkansas State had recently changed their names from Indians to Red Wolves, something she neither knew or cared about since she proclaimed the nonexistence of an actual Red Wolf. She wanted to see my Red Devil (Dickinson) and unbeknownst to her I had recovered nicely and presented a Golden Griffin (Canisius) rising like a Phoenix (UW GB) closely to her Leatherneck (WIU). Just then Lord Jeffs (Amherst) crashed through the door like a crazy Marauder (Central State) claiming I was not the only Hilltopper (WKU) that had climbed that Mountain Cat (Pitt-Johnstown).I scrambled to find my Moccasins (UT Chatt) but the Fighting Okra (Delta State) I had eaten earlier, had me Prairie Dogging (Sante Fe). Unfortunately the Wonder Boys (Arkansas Tech) were in the Maurader's wake, and the aroma of Sailfish (Palm Beach Atlantic) emanating from the Cougar had overwhelmed the room. But I had a Purple Ace (Evansville) up my sleeve, this wasn't the first time I was caught with my Privateers (NOLA) in my hand. I thought back to when I was a Loper (Nebraska Kearney) dating Lady Jacks (SF Austin women), so I threw my loaded Jimmies (Jamestown) and ran like a Jackrabbit (SDSU) never to see that little Hill Cat (Rogers State) again. In the end she was a Terrible Swede (Bethany College) and her sisters often looked like Trolls (Trinity Christian), which surely would have caught up to her later. It was a Golden Flash (Kent), one that will give me Demons (Northwestern State) for years. I learned I had to control my Crimson Storm (Southern Nazarene)and to avoid Cougars with connections to butt Buccaneers (East Tenn State). :bowtie:
I wrote this sober. :bag:

Ok, Forrest.
Wake me up when you can order a beer at your fully nude clubs, Chach.

Can we cut the #### already and 'cap the game? Some of us need to drink and gamble and win.
No idea about this one, but judging by the bowl pickem pool in here, we've got the two biggest locks coming right up for ya...31 out of 35 people picked TCU in tomorrow's game.

And again, 31 out of 35 took Boise State on Thursday.

Who knew the FFA had so many Mountain West believers (finally)??? :excited: Both these teams should be in BCS Bowls and could not be more let down. I like LaTech in particular. I don't even know what they're called.

Ok, Forrest.
Wake me up when you can order a beer at your fully nude clubs, Chach.
You can in Miami :thumbup:

Can't wait for this game :eek:

I've put extensive time capping this game, and I am going to go ahead and give you the final score.

20-17

:banned:

FIU got hit hard for awhile and the line got to 4.5. Now it's back down to 4.

I'm going to prove to myself I'm not a degenerate. I'll pass on betting this one. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread