What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Official Westworld Thread ***** (2 Viewers)

Halfway through S4. Enjoying it but perhaps not quite as much as the obvious three.

Due to the nature of the story, every second of it feels like the characters are acting "menacing." It gets a little tiresome.

But Thandiwe Newton is great, as always.

Anyone still watching? Not done season 4 yet but man it's the best season since season 1 for sure. Shame season 3 was so bad and they have been so all over the place with the story but this season has done some really cool things.
I liked most of season 4 but I thought they dropped the ball in the last two episodes.

Anyone still watching? Not done season 4 yet but man it's the best season since season 1 for sure. Shame season 3 was so bad and they have been so all over the place with the story but this season has done some really cool things.
I liked most of season 4 but I thought they dropped the ball in the last two episodes.
I agree with both parts of this. Most of the season was really good, and much better than Season 3, but the ending was pretty disappointing.

I agree with both parts of this. Most of the season was really good, and much better than Season 3, but the ending was pretty disappointing.

Not there yet....

Finished and enjoyed S4 quite a bit. I'm not sure they completely stuck the landing, but neither did they fail.

Unless there's no season 5. Then I'll be disappointed.

News out today it’s been cancelled, no season 5. Agree with some of the other posters, one of the greatest season 1’s of all time.

News out today it’s been cancelled, no season 5. Agree with some of the other posters, one of the greatest season 1’s of all time.
What? I actually liked this season? Why not let them finish the story.

Yep. I guess we're the minority here. Shame to invest so much in a show and then just cut the cord prematurely. I suppose it's better than going cheap and rushing a final season like GOT but I'm still disappointed.

Season 3 was so bad a lot of people left and didn’t come back, me included. I don’t think you can make a season of television that bad and get to expect to finish your show.

Users who are viewing this thread