What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL WIS MMXIV: Back to the Future 4 Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

SoCalBroncoFan

Footballguy
WIS MMXIV: Back to the Future 4

WIS League Number: TBD

PLAYER DRAFT
a) Player draft order will be serpentine (1-24 odd rounds, 24-1 even rounds). Order will be determined by dice roll
b) Players drafted will use stats from the 2014 MLB season.
c) Full & combined seasons only. No partial seasons.
d) American League or National League seasons.

STADIUM DRAFT
e) Stadium draft picks will be made simultaneous with the second-round player picks.
f) Stadiums must have been in use in 2014.

WIS LEAGUE RULES
g) There is no salary maximum per player.
h) No clones.
i) DH will not be used.
j) AAA will be used. 6 hitter and 3 pitchers.

TRADES
k) No trading draft picks until the 5th round has begun. Player-for-player trades are permitted at any time during the draft and up to the WIS league trading deadline.

l) In-draft trades: Player salaries do not lock until the team is entered into WIS, so a player traded during the draft is eligible to be assigned whatever year the owner wishes.

DRAFT CLOCK
m) The draft clock will begin with the first pick of round 2.
n) The clock will be a 1-hour clock that runs from 9am-7pm in the poster's time zone.
o) The traditional end-of-draft "free-for-all" will be sorted out at a later date.

Now that we are pretty deep into the current WIS draft I figured it was as good a time as any to start getting signups for this years Back to the Future league.

Pitchers and catchers report in 30 days.

24 teams, 45 rounds of good old America's Pastime fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is going to #### with the other thread for weeks. Nice job, draft killer.

IN

Also, to try to match Arsenal, not sure which one's more impressive:

Playoffs: BTTF1, BTTF2, BTTF3

World Series Champion: BTTF2

I made the playoffs in BTTF1 and BTTF3. And I suck at this, so I wouldnt be so proud of yourselves.

Another note to self - do not draft Jose Reyes again this year.

IN.

But I have objections with the comment that we are "pretty deep" in the other WIS draft.

I'll be in.

Pretty happy that my BBTF3 team that was last in Fantrax still managed to go 80-82 in a tough division. Maybe I'm getting a little better at building these BBTF squads.

Still would like at least a taste of Fantrax success, though.

I'll be in.

Pretty happy that my BBTF3 team that was last in Fantrax still managed to go 80-82 in a tough division. Maybe I'm getting a little better at building these BBTF squads.

Still would like at least a taste of Fantrax success, though.
So far Fantrax has a been a pretty good barometer for my teams. I was top 5 both years that I made it to the Series and bottom half in year 2 when I missed the playoffs.

I think this year I ended up as runner up in both Fantrax and the Sim.

In so far:

SCBF

moops

Bradymarino

rodg12

jfranco

Hoos

RnR

Arsenal

Kraft

Northern Voice

scoobus

Tre

Bogart

Doug B

oso

Eephus

Pumpnick

17 already. 7 spots left.

Last years participants:

Arsenal - in
moops - in
DougB - in
rodg12 - in
Scoobus - in
DrDGreco
HoosFirst - in
RnR - in
ChemX
Tupside
Larryboy
Sammy
Kraft - in
eephus - in
boubucarow
oso - in
Bogart - in
Jfranco - in
BradyMarino - in
SCBF - in
Cheese
TREFrost - TRE in
NV/Acer - NV in
Spartans

Not in last year:

Pumpnick

24 teams, but 27 owners because of NV and Acer,Tre and Frost, and DrD and Greco teaming up. Its safe to say that TU isnt back in, leaving us with 26 potential returning owners and Pumpnick already wanting in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread