What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official WIS Sim XIII Draft Thread - The HoVG (1 Viewer)

So, is there a lull in the action because everyone is working on their cheetsheets or is interest and momentum waning?

MrPhoenix said:
So, is there a lull in the action because everyone is working on their cheetsheets or is interest and momentum waning?
Plenty of interest ... looks like we need one or two more teams scooped up.I hesitate to do this, because work is crazy and is going to stay crazy ... but I can draft and run two teams, as well. That takes care of the two open slots -- Shakespeare's got one, and I'll take the other.

Someone can swoop in at the last minute and scoop it up, though -- won't mind at all.

If Eephus and other owners have no objections, Shakespeare and I can roll for our second squads at any time.

1. Kraft (6)

2. Dr. Detroit (9)

3. Arsenal of Doom (12)

4. Koya (18)

5. JFranco (19)

6. Grecospeare (23)

7. Mr.Phoenix (28)

8. Dungeon Master (29)

9. SNC (30)

10. HoosFirst (37)

11. Sammy (41)

12.SCBF (47)

13. Larry Boy (55)

14. Eephus (70)

15. Dirty Pskov (71)

16. RnR (75)

17. Doug B (89)

18. Bogart (93)

19. Sparty (94)

From the 'In" list in the other thread that haven't rolled:

TU

Marble Rye (maybe)

Pumpnick

BougD

Grecospeare II

0. BougD (5)

1. Kraft (6)

2. Dr. Detroit (9)

3. Arsenal of Doom (12)

4. Koya (18)

5. JFranco (19)

6. Grecospeare (23)

7. Mr.Phoenix (28)

8. Dungeon Master (29)

9. SNC (30)

10. HoosFirst (37)

11. Sammy (41)

12.SCBF (47)

13. Larry Boy (55)

14. Eephus (70 tie)

14. Shakespeare II (70 tie)

15. Dirty Pskov (71)

16. RnR (75)

17. Doug B (89)

18. Bogart (93 tie)

18. Tremendous Upside (93 tie)

19. Sparty (94)

From the 'In" list in the other thread that haven't rolled:

Marble Rye (probably out)

Pumpnick

I'm happy to report that this is going to a league where basically everyone will have a shot to make the playoffs after the draft, well except for koya. Besides for a few guys, this draft pool is deep with a whole bunch of average. Team composition may actually matter.

If we don't have a 24th by the end of the week, I'll take a 2nd team. I'd rather not, but if it gets the league going, so be it.

1. BougD (5)

Kraft (6)

2. Dr. Detroit (9)

3. Arsenal of Doom (12)

4. Koya (18)

5. JFranco (19)

6. Grecospeare (23)

7. Mr.Phoenix (28)

8. Dungeon Master (29)

9. SNC (30)

10. HoosFirst (37)

11. Sammy (41)

12.SCBF (47)

13. Larry Boy (55)

14. Eephus (70)

Shakespeare II (70)

15. Dirty Pskov (71)

16. RnR (75)

Pump (79)

17. Doug B (89)

18. Bogart (93)

TU (93)

23. Sparty (94)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. BougD (5)Kraft (6)2. Dr. Detroit (9)3. Arsenal of Doom (12)4. Koya (18)5. JFranco (19)6. Grecospeare (23)7. Mr.Phoenix (28)8. Dungeon Master (29)9. SNC (30)10. HoosFirst (37)11. Sammy (41)12.SCBF (47)13. Larry Boy (55)14. Eephus (70)Shakespeare II (70)15. Dirty Pskov (71)16. RnR (75)Pump (79)17. Doug B (89)18. Bogart (93)TU (93)23. Sparty (94)
I would like to draft after TU if that is OK.

15/16 Rolloff

1d100, rolled once.Roll set 1Die rolls: 41Roll total: 41
Post #3 updated with ineligible player list. I think the currently banned list is accurate, but it wouldn't hurt if someone could double check.

Going out of town Thursday afternoon and I won't return until late Sunday. If I return on Sunday and there's not a 24th, I'll take a 2nd team. I feel it should be the duty of a defending champion to step up when the league needs him.

when are we starting? soon I hope.
How about tomorrow? It'll take a few days for round #1 to get rolling. Maybe somebody new will stop by to see the car crash and we can slot them in somewhere. Otherwise, Mr. Phoenix said he'd take on a second team.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

We don't even have a 24th team yet. You want me to take a 2nd team when I'm going to be nowhere near a computer Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon?

If we're starting Wednesday, then I can't take a 2nd team.

Yeah, it was awful. The thread was a ghost town.
Oh ... you meant in-season shtick. Well, heck -- when did we ever have a ton of that? The drafts were always the shtick-fests.TRE, you gotta reconsider. He||, one of the main research tools is named after you (the fabled TRE-sheets) :wall: Now newbies (when we get 'em) will be wondering who the heck TRE was.

Kind of a Hail Mary, but are there any objections to posting an open call in the FFA?

I PMed several former players two weeks ago, and got a few nibbles (dirtyhalos, pumpnick, etc.). Maybe we can get a little new blood in this one.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.We don't even have a 24th team yet. You want me to take a 2nd team when I'm going to be nowhere near a computer Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon?If we're starting Wednesday, then I can't take a 2nd team.
We're starting Wednesday so you can hopefully get your 1.08 pick in before you leave on Thursday afternoon. Otherwise everyone will be bizatching about how you're holding up the draft.Unless a miracle happens, round one will still be dragging on when you get back on Sunday. By then, we'll either have somebody step forward to take the last team or you can slot in near the top turn.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.We don't even have a 24th team yet. You want me to take a 2nd team when I'm going to be nowhere near a computer Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon?If we're starting Wednesday, then I can't take a 2nd team.
We're starting Wednesday so you can hopefully get your 1.08 pick in before you leave on Thursday afternoon. Otherwise everyone will be bizatching about how you're holding up the draft.Unless a miracle happens, round one will still be dragging on when you get back on Sunday. By then, we'll either have somebody step forward to take the last team or you can slot in near the top turn.
Ok, so no clock until Monday?

Ok, so no clock until Monday?
No first round skips is traditional

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: Doug B, Kraft..., Super Nintendo Chalmers, MrPhoenix, Notorious T.R.E.

Can't stay away :hifive:

It's like Uncle Humuna in all the music drafts ... jumping in at the last minute.

Doug B said:

5 Members: Doug B, Kraft..., Super Nintendo Chalmers, MrPhoenix, Notorious T.R.E.

Can't stay away :mellow:

It's like Uncle Humuna in all the music drafts ... jumping in at the last minute.
Just making sure Phoenix keeps his trap shut.

Doug B said:

Can't stay away :D

Just making sure Phoenix keeps his trap shut.
so is that a maybe? :no:

Users who are viewing this thread