What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL WIS XIX DRAFT THREAD - The War Years (1 Viewer)

Not in love with this pick -- and the snap kick-off to this thing left me piecing together thin analysis -- but it's looking like I need to go with:

1.06 (6): SP Cicotte, Eddie

Not in love with this pick -- and the snap kick-off to this thing left me piecing together thin analysis -- but it's looking like I need to go with:

1.06 (6): SP Cicotte, Eddie
Definitely the next pitcher in line. Would have had him above Young, but almost 100 more innings had me take it, plus never had Young in one of these things and it makes for good shtick.

In the dice roll thing, I had Cicotte and Cy and Cicotte was better. I don't remember which Cy season I had though. I know I had the Cicotte one that Doug just drafted.

In the dice roll thing, I had Cicotte and Cy and Cicotte was better. I don't remember which Cy season I had though. I know I had the Cicotte one that Doug just drafted.
It's a killer season for Cicotte. It's just tough to be a notch below the big two in terms of stats and also have less innings. But he can easily win a championship for his team.

We're using third-round reversal in this thing, right?
shut your face
Hand over a stud player and we'll be good. I'm screwed here.
If teams have won it all from the 24 spot, you should be fine.
Yeah, but that's with the No. 1 team not picking again until No. 48. Being able to take a stud and then get two more players on the same tier as my first two players is robbery. Make the change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two 8 team drafts didn't seem like a very fun idea. We're already down to only 16 of us knuckleheads. Fracturing it even further wouldn't have been good.

Users who are viewing this thread