What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL WIS XIX DRAFT THREAD - The War Years (1 Viewer)

Stadiums owed...

Pump

ChemX

Hoos

moops

3 . 3 - ChemX - OTC to XX:41 (PMed)
3 . 4 - Bogart
3 . 5 - Koya
3 . 6 - DougB
3 . 7 - Pumpnick
3 . 8 - SNC
3 . 9 - Sparty
3 . 10 - Greco
3 . 11 - Rodg
3 . 12 - SoCal
3 . 13 - RnR
3 . 14 - AODDrD
3 . 15 - Brady Marino
3 . 16 - Kraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to feel good about the talent available? Go check out the 2014 stats over on FanTrax.
:goodposting:

In future SIMs...can we add 2014 to the Dead Ball Era?
I really wonder ... if you could time-travel guys like Ted Williams and Babe Ruth into the modern era, would they lose .250 off their typical OPS just from facing fresh pitchers so much more often?

Want to feel good about the talent available? Go check out the 2014 stats over on FanTrax.
:goodposting:

In future SIMs...can we add 2014 to the Dead Ball Era?
I really wonder ... if you could time-travel guys like Ted Williams and Babe Ruth into the modern era, would they lose .250 off their typical OPS just from facing fresh pitchers so much more often?
Probably to some extent. The stuff is better too. Highest Average Pitcher Velocity ever.

Koya says he'll pick in 20. :coffee:

While we wait...anybody else noticed the anonymous animals on the Googlesheet? Currently a Slow Loris and an Ibex making an appearance. :lol:

Mel Ott 3B

Man, tough choices here. Was looking at the Hippo though wasn't otherwise going pitching. Definitely a Larry Plateau there. Then the scarcity positions. But I'll take some more pop and a ton of walks to complement Ruth and deal with the crappy D.

3.11 - Christy Mathewson, SP, NYG

ETA: Hopefully my 1B and 2B depressing ballpark helps a bit with his OAV. Like the Ks, low BBs and super low HRs for those innings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stadiums owed...

Hoos

Moops

3 . 14 - AODDrD - UP
3 . 15 - Brady Marino
3 . 16 - Kraft
4 . 1 - Kraft
4 . 2 - Brady Marino
4 . 3 - AODDrD
4 . 4 - RnR
4 . 5 - SoCal