What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL World Series Thread: Red Sox vs. Rockies**** (1 Viewer)

Could the announcers be more anti-Red Sox?

Instead of pointing out how they just won the WS, they're talking about how it's too bad they did it on the road

Awesome. The one thing I'll remember about both championship teams is how resilient they were, and how dialed in they got once they got over the hump.

I'm Joe Buck and I'm a Yankees fan. The sox just won on the road and not at home because they hate the fans. Want to know who the MVP is, or should we answer the real question of where A-Rod is going to be next year.

If the players really think Schilling is the reason they turned it around, the Red Sox should really want him to come back.

Congrats Sox.....

I lived out there from 81-90 and the Sox still hold a spot near and dear in my heart....

I had the distinct pleasure of watching Games 1-2 of the WS in Manhattan at the greatest Red Sox bar ever: Professor Thoms....

This is outstanding!

Henry looks as sedate as always, while Larry and Tom look like they're in the delivery room celebrating the birth of their second kid.

On behalf of Chevrolet, I'd like to present to you the most affordable midsized hybrid. Congratulations, you get a medium quality car.

Yeah, Theo looks like he struggles with the line between players and management - he had his goggles on his head while up on the podium (not that i blame him)

Why Lowell over Papelbon and the other hitters? I guess you can't really give it to a starting pitcher, since in general they all pitched well. Papelbon didn't give up a run and saved two tight victories. Was Lowell even the most valuable hitter in the Series? (Not sure.)

Users who are viewing this thread