What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Olave or Devonta as a keeper and why? (1 Viewer)

Personally Olave - coming from an eagles fan.

Smith faces comp between AJ and Goedert. Even though Hurts is better than Carr, in a keeper format I’m banking that a year of Carr/Olave chemistry building will benefit Olave huge next year compared to Smith

I’d go Olave as well. As Bobcat stated above he’s got less competition for targets and looks to be a big part of the Saints plans going forward. Carr is nothing special but he can feed a WR. Kamara was always top dog but that’s going to change. While I’m not as worried about size compared to some posters on this board Olave does have a sturdier build as well, if that means anything to you.

Last edited:
I’d go Olave as well. As Bobcat stated above he’s got less competition for targets and looks to be a big part of the Saints plans going forward. Carr is nothing special but he can feed a WR. Kamara was always top dog but that’s going change. While I’m not as worried about size compared to some posters on this board Olave does have a sturdier build as well, if that means anything to you.
If either one of you wants to take a peak at the post I just threw up on the board. It’s for draft strategy ideas

Tough call for sure. I really like Olave and think he has all the makings to be a top 5 WR for 6-8 years. I like Devonta as well, but his smaller size is always a concern for me, as well as all of the other talent in the Eagles offense.

Good luck! Please take a look at my question from earlier, with a similar keeper decision.

I would go with Smith because a better offense and better QB even with the better competition. I am not sure what NO's is going to be like on offense with all the changes.

Users who are viewing this thread