What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

On a scale of 1 (board completely mirrors the general public) to 10 (board completely does NOT mirror the public), what number would you say? (1 Viewer)

On a scale of 1 (board completely mirrors the general public) to 10 (board completely does NOT mirro

• 1 - completely mirrors the general public

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 10 11.0%

Votes: 5 5.5%

Votes: 3 3.3%

Votes: 24 26.4%

Votes: 22 24.2%

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • 10 - completely does NOT mirror the public

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
I want to walk up to half of the men in my church with their facebook posts on my phone and slap them with the phone.

Yeah, I'm in a mood.
I'm with you brother!  I can't count how many times I've asked leaders in my church..not just members, but leaders, this question only to be met with crickets:

"Give me one action, one policy of Trump's that you could see Jesus instituting himself or agree with if he were walking this earth today"

I never was a part of FFToday but someone linked a thread there several months ago and I got sucked into reading some of their threads for a hour or so.

Is that your point?  That the heavier a board is moderated (other things equal) the more liberal it will become?  I don't think you mean that FBG is moderated in favor of liberals although I've read that claim from others.

If not, what other reasons can account for the difference?

It's interesting to think about.
The moderators are left for the most part and historically keep tight reigns on those being less than excellent on the right.  Pretty reasonable to expect that a board that is tightly moderated is going to morph towards taking on the characteristics of it's moderators.

The moderators are left for the most part and historically keep tight reigns on those being less than excellent on the right.  Pretty reasonable to expect that a board that is tightly moderated is going to morph towards taking on the characteristics of it's moderators.
True.  And while in some ways it has improved and moderators have tried to be more even-handed, moderators are still heavily influenced by the will of the mob.    

Users who are viewing this thread