What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opinion on trade offer (1 Viewer)

EjectGoose

Footballguy
Trade Josh Jacobs and James Conner for Dalvin Cook and Julio Jones 

12-team redraft, non-PPR

My roster:

QB: Lamar, Burrow, Rivers

RB: Jacobs, Drake, Conner, Dobbins, L Murray, Edmonds

WR: Ridley, Metcalf, A Robinson, Hollywood Brown, Jeudy

TE: Gesicki, Jonnu Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d pass. You did not indicate your starting requirements, but it seems likely that you would have to sit one of Ridley, Metcalf, Robinson, or Julio. This would also leave you with just Cook and Drake at RB. Dobbins is ok, but I wouldn’t feel too comfortable with him as my third best running back. Your team seems to be pretty balanced and is probably in a good position to fight for a title as is.

I’d pass. You did not indicate your starting requirements, but it seems likely that you would have to sit one of Ridley, Metcalf, Robinson, or Julio. This would also leave you with just Cook and Drake at RB. Dobbins is ok, but I wouldn’t feel too comfortable with him as my third best running back. Your team seems to be pretty balanced and is probably in a good position to fight for a title as is.
I'm likely to agree - but as CJW said, we need to know starting requirements.  But if 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 Flex I would prefer to keep the extra RB's.  Plus you would have 2 Falcons on your roster - too much concentrated risk on one team.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789155-who-to-cut-deebo-marquise-mclaurin-moss-big-ben-whir/

I wouldn’t do the trade. Ur team should def be top 5 rnow with all the weapons u have. Just hold and see how it plays out. 

Users who are viewing this thread