What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Should be a good challenge. Ball should be moved forward pretty much to where he set it on the ground, which should be enough for a first.

If you go for it and miss, Seattle will likely be punting out of their end zone and you'll be in field goal range again soon enough.

I think spot challenges should be done away with, I really don't think they get a ton of these right.
Well they got this one right. :shrug:
Yeah, that wasn't all that conclusive. They need to get out there with a monitor and spot the ball accordingly if they wanted to do it right.
It was extremely conclusive. Replay showed the middle of the ball was pretty much on the middle of the yellow line when his knee went down.But the ref had spotted the ball completely short of the yellow line. When he put his foot down at the end of the play it wasn't on the yellow line at all, let alone on the far side of it.Clearly a first down for the Packers. (And Seahawks are my 2nd favorite team.)

Users who are viewing this thread