What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 1 -- Rounds 17 - 20 (1 Viewer)

18.4......OTC...Shadowfax

18.5....On deck...restless native

18.6...In the hole...qazqaz(for Coin Flip)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - If I understand the situation correctly, Apostulli and his athletic supporters are currently on a 2hr clock which would mean that they time out at 5:44 PM ET. At that point Pictus Cat will be "on the clock".

Apostulli would then be on a 1 hr clock which changes to 30 min at 8:00 AM ET tomorrow.

Do I have this right?
Close, I think.Aposulli an Co. have timed out.

One hour clock.

They can make replacement picks anytime.

Draft moves on.

Ends only get one clock for both pick (originally 8hrs, but 2 in this case)

Jeff T was mentioned as having the picks if Aposulli didn't pick.

Because it is now my turn, and I doubt he would have taken

18.2... St. Louis DST

PMing next two. And Jeff. And aposulli.
OK...missed this pick earlier....I'll post for aposulli, then PM prymetyme, who will be up w/18.3

for aposuli:

17.16....KBoller

18.1....Tr Smith

Ravens QB's...maybe?

PM'd prymetyme

"box full" :goodposting:
just made some room

Ravnzfan:

You are making the picks for Aposulli and I'm picking for Coin Flip. Both are presently on 2hr clocks. These change to 1hr clocks at 8:00 AM ET tomorrow.

Correct?

Ravnzfan:You are making the picks for Aposulli and I'm picking for Coin Flip. Both are presently on 2hr clocks. These change to 1hr clocks at 8:00 AM ET tomorrow.Correct?
correct...Bass posted on page 1 in this thread all clocks cut in half Monday...so 4 hr clock is 2, etc

hold the phone....PC, did you PM Jeff, who had Aposulli's 17/18th round picks? and I mean prior to the time out?
Jeff has been PMd. If you want to give him some time, please feel free. I'm editing Pictus Rams pick into the top post and happy to move along if guys are here and ready to pick.
FYI, Chaos posted my 17th pick. Not sure if Jeff T was PM'd then, but I was pretty sure Apositeam would not take a third DST and PM'd Jeff, Aposulli, and the next too. Seemed reasonable at the time.

hold the phone....PC, did you PM Jeff, who had Aposulli's 17/18th round picks? and I mean prior to the time out?
Jeff has been PMd. If you want to give him some time, please feel free. I'm editing Pictus Rams pick into the top post and happy to move along if guys are here and ready to pick.
FYI, Chaos posted my 17th pick. Not sure if Jeff T was PM'd then, but I was pretty sure Apositeam would not take a third DST and PM'd Jeff, Aposulli, and the next too. Seemed reasonable at the time.
Yeah, I wasn't tuned into Jeff making those picks, so his PM came a little late, but all is well, he concurred with the Raven QB combo. :thumbup:

Yeah, I wasn't tuned into Jeff making those picks, so his PM came a little late, but all is well, he concurred with the Raven QB combo. ;)
Thanks Chaos for keeping this ship moving ... no more icebergs

If you're desperate I'll finish off Coin Flips picks. I'm a n00b and we're all done in PDSL 4 (sorry). I don't think I can screw up this team any worse than it already is.

So if you want me to make his picks - someone just post in here and I'll acknowledge it. Might be fun to work with a 30 min clock.

PS - if I do this, please don't make any picks for a few min. there's little enough talent left as it is.
Yes. Do it. Let's get this team caught up, and this issue settled.Coin Flip's team is pretty messy. We need 17.11, 16.6, and 15.1. 18.6 will possibly come pretty soon.

7.11 Coin Flip - J Campbell QB19

9.11 Coin Flip - Drew Stanton QB27

1.11 Coin Flip - M Lynch RB10

3.11 Coin Flip - E Graham RB22

4.6 Coin Flip - L White RB25

10.6 Coin Flip - Ray Rice RB44 Rookie

11.11 Coin Flip - B Jackson RB52

12.6 Coin Flip - J Charles RB54 Rookie

13.11 Coin Flip - JJ Arrington RB62

2.06 Coin Flip - B Edwards WR4

5.11 Coin Flip - L Coles WR26

6.6 Coin Flip - San Moss WR32

14.6 Coin Flip - Gould PK3

8.6 Coin Flip - Crumpler TE13

Pick away qazqaz, and thanks.
What an abortion. A coin flip would have yielded a better team.
What's entertaining about this is that there is a good chance that he will survive for a while.

18.10 J Nedney pk sf 49ers

sorry did not check the missed pick repicks so..........

18.10 Feeley PK Fish

will pm aaron

18.12...BSmith, WR---NYJ

Bloom has been notified

per Bass--we are now on a 4hr clock.

____________________________________.

18.13...OTC...Bloom-'til 12 noon Est.

18.14...On deck.....Chaos Commish...

18.15...In the hole.....David Yudkin....

I probably won't be able to post until 9-10 am west coast time, so Orgazmo and qaz qaz have my picks. PM me anyway, Sig. I may be here.

I'm here for my next pick. Thanks qaz and O. Disregard my second choice. There may be someone else I prefer.
Glad you're back - wasn't going to pick this rd for you anyway. I assumed your list was for 1 rd only.That"someone I prefer" better not be on my list. :thumbup:

:crazy:

:cry:

nice work today, fellas!

I've PM'd a short list to Bloom, in the event it gets to me this afternoon--if rzr gets close time wise, Jeff has his cell phone...let's not let the Capt time out!

restless:

19.12 RB Tashard Choice, rookie

my pick up in a second...I can't believe all the many of the scrubs I wanted for my last 2 picks were all taken in the last 10 picks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread