What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - BSS (2 Viewers)

critic....just please promise us you won't take a PK for the next 4-5 rounds of this 24 round draft....
I may have to because I see some are follow the leader around here, instead of saying..."Wow, people are taking a kicker a little early." you could wait, but most will panic...over a kicker, lol. I dont care if i get 2, one should be enough...after all...its a kicker, lol
I'll take that as a promise because with your reverse strategy you should at least be able to get one in round 23-24....no...?

Last edited by a moderator:
critic....just please promise us you won't take a PK for the next 4-5 rounds of this 24 round draft....
I may have to because I see some are follow the leader around here, instead of saying..."Wow, people are taking a kicker a little early." you could wait, but most will panic...over a kicker, lol. I dont care if i get 2, one should be enough...after all...its a kicker, lol
I'll take that as a promise because with your reverse strategy you should at least be able to get one in round 23-24....no...?
I'm in no rush, does it mean your strategy wont work, no...but it dont really help your own team much now does it?

Last edited by a moderator:
the Ref says

with the 5th pick of only the 14th round....the Steel Dillo selects

The Mason Crosby PK GB

pms on the way to the ref from the ref....

can you sm.sm.sm.sm.smelllllllllllll what The Ref is pickin......

The Ref would pick the The Ref if he could :eyebrowraiseoversunglasses:

but instead The Ref will take.....

Matt Bryant PK ATL

pms on the way

15.04 Steve Breaston, WR Arz
Very very nice pick!
14.10 Sebastian Janikowski, K, OAK

Thanks for the D guys :mellow:

PM sent
15.07 Josh Brown, K, STL
Uh oh - Football Critic is gonna be all over you NOW!!!!!
Nah, if he feels Josh Brown in the 15th when he already has a kicker helps his team, so be it. I no longer have an opinion, lol
What is this? Someone hacked Critics account?

15.04 Steve Breaston, WR Arz
Very very nice pick!
14.10 Sebastian Janikowski, K, OAK

Thanks for the D guys :mellow:

PM sent
15.07 Josh Brown, K, STL
Uh oh - Football Critic is gonna be all over you NOW!!!!!
Nah, if he feels Josh Brown in the 15th when he already has a kicker helps his team, so be it. I no longer have an opinion, lol
What is this? Someone hacked Critics account?
Nah, people jsut get me all wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread