What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL signup thread (1 Viewer)

teamramrod

Footballguy
"PDSL will start April 1 and be completed by April 25. Signups about 2 weeks prior."

IN

Peace

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT DRAFT ORDER. That will come later, this is just the list so far. I broke it up on order of entry.

PDSL 1

01. teamramrod

02. Aaron Rudnicki

03. Stephen Holloway

04. krsone21

05. FUBAR

06. bro1ncos

07. BroadwayG

08. kardplayer

09. Duckboy

10. Stinkin Ref

11. Crippler

12. Shadowfax

13. by_the_sea_wannabe

14. Jeff Pasquino

15. Phenix

16. Blue-Kun

PDSL 2

01. BusMan

02. jeaton6

03. valence

04. Fullback Fro

05. snellman

06. Sinrman

07. Fiddles

08. Gamma1210

09. Steel Dillo

10. Maggot Brain

11. HellToupee

12. OldMilwaukee

13. menobrown

14. BassNBrew

15. Reaper

16. Norseman

PDSL 3

01. ShadowMaster

02. renesauz

03. AD11

04. Atomic Punk

05. HitNRun

06. Nugget

07-16 OPEN

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in, but will be unavailable to start before April 1st. If any leagues begin before then, please leave me for the later starting ones.

Here's what I'm thinking about doing. Since the signups were posted early, everyone up until this point will be tossed into the dice roll lottery. Highest 16 become league 1, next 16 become league two. Lowest go to the standby list. Thoughts?

Doesn't look like we'll get enough for a third league and I don't have the time to recurit add'l owners this go around. If someone wants to start tossing out invites to secure another 11, have at it.

Here's what I'm thinking about doing. Since the signups were posted early, everyone up until this point will be tossed into the dice roll lottery. Highest 16 become league 1, next 16 become league two. Lowest go to the standby list. Thoughts?Doesn't look like we'll get enough for a third league and I don't have the time to recurit add'l owners this go around. If someone wants to start tossing out invites to secure another 11, have at it.
Good plan

Here's what I'm thinking about doing. Since the signups were posted early, everyone up until this point will be tossed into the dice roll lottery. Highest 16 become league 1, next 16 become league two. Lowest go to the standby list. Thoughts?Doesn't look like we'll get enough for a third league and I don't have the time to recurit add'l owners this go around. If someone wants to start tossing out invites to secure another 11, have at it.
you da boss.lets do itpeace

I think this sucks....you could technically have the first 6 that signed up not getting to participate.....if anything the last 6 that signed up should be put on the waiting list and the rest thrown into the dice roll...I know maybe the last 6 may not have thought signups had started yet so it may not be fair to them either....and I hate to see anybody that signed up not able to participate so I am willing to double up if neccessary...if we could get a few more to double up we could fill that 3rd league...are we allowed to post an invite in the shark pool/ffa

Users who are viewing this thread