What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Peace out fellas (1 Viewer)

pantherclub

Footballguy
Yeah sure this is a hey look at me thread but I am done with this board. As a long time poster I have found the info in the shark pool invaluable and some of the discussion in the FFA was always fun but man I am coming off of a month and half ban for calling a troll dumb. I mean I get this is joes board and he wants the positive vibe or whatever he is looking for but holy hell are we really that sensitive on an anonymous board about hurting someones feelings by saying they are not smart? i mean really, thats where we are at? Seems stupid but again its his board so whatever

So thanks for all the help in the shark pool and fun conversations over the years but I think I am tapping out now

Yeah sure this is a hey look at me thread but I am done with this board. As a long time poster I have found the info in the shark pool invaluable and some of the discussion in the FFA was always fun but man I am coming off of a month and half ban for calling a troll dumb. I mean I get this is joes board and he wants the positive vibe or whatever he is looking for but holy hell are we really that sensitive on an anonymous board about hurting someones feelings by saying they are not smart? i mean really, thats where we are at? Seems stupid but again its his board so whatever

So thanks for all the help in the shark pool and fun conversations over the years but I think I am tapping out now
Oh, the irony.

So, you're still not sure?

I cherish these threads.

I have no idea why these threads turn this place into Lord of the Flies in like two minutes flat, but it kills me every time.

Because nobody gives 2 shiz's even if a Well-known member leaves, let alone a pantherclub. But, thanks for the announcement!

I cherish these threads.

I have no idea why these threads turn this place into Lord of the Flies in like two minutes flat, but it kills me every time.

Because nobody gives 2 shiz's even if a Well-known member leaves, let alone a pantherclub. But, thanks for the announcement!
I don't respect his political stances or anyone that's on that side of certain issues, but I think it's important to hear opposing views.

Last edited:
I cherish these threads.

I don't respect his political stances or anyone that's on that side of certain issued, but I think it's important to hear opposing views.
WTF does that have to do with him creating a thread to let us know he's leaving the boards?

I cherish these threads.

I don't respect his political stances or anyone that's on that side of certain issued, but I think it's important to hear opposing views.
WTF does that have to do with him creating a thread to let us know he's leaving the boards?
Nothing, I guess. Why so angry?

Users who are viewing this thread