What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

People who deliberately lie and spread hate (1 Viewer)

Please take this to the revisionist history thread.

The Democrats actually commisdioned said Russians for The Dossier, which was discredited but yet was the basis of all of the lies said by the left over his entire term.

Your post indicates you still believe The Dossier.  :doh:
I mentioned the dossier?

I noted two events that actually happened.  Or do you think they are fake too?  Just like Biden winning the election.

The democrats lied about Trump?  So when Trump and his son said he didn't meet with Russians to get dirt on Hillary, that was the democrats lying?  When Trump denied Bannon shared polling info with the Russians, that was the democrats lying?

Complaining about the democrats lying about Trump when he actually sharpied up a weather map in an attempt to make himself look correct seems a weird take to me. 

I'm not going to try and convince you - if you didn't watch it for years and see it for what it was nothing I can say would matter anyway

and that's the problem right there - people believing what they're told to believe and hating who they're told to hate and when a political party works that hard and people still don't see it ?

it's just a wow moment for me on how far people are brainwashed 

You're in a large minority of Americans (44%) who think a belief in God is necessary to be moral. Across countries,  that belief is strongly related to lower GDP, less strongly related to older age, lower education, and the ideological right. Is Sweden, in which only 9% say a belief in God is necessary in order to be moral and have good values that much worse morally than countries at 80%+ such as Indonesia, Nigeria, Tunisia, and Brazil? Where were evangelicals when Indians were being slaughtered (they weren't alone) and why were Southern Baptists supporters of Jim Crow until very late?

In my personal experiences, God has little to do with morality and lying. 

Evangelicals are especially prone to  disinformation:

I disagree on the deepest of levels

If God doesn't matter, we live in a boar grizzly society which is, take what you want, when you want because you can. No afterlife, no higher authority on good/bad .... do what you want when you want

"Evangelicals are especially prone to  disinformation:"

what does the Bible say about organized religion and what will happen with it all? the above are NOT spiritual leaders or examples of Christian values 

If God doesn't matter, we live in a boar grizzly society which is, take what you want, when you want because you can. No afterlife, no higher authority on good/bad .... do what you want when you want

what does the Bible say about organized religion and what will happen with it all? the above are NOT spiritual leaders or examples of Christian values 
My morality is not based on fear of a vengeful god.  If fear of god is the only reason people act right, is that even morality?  I don't steal from people bc it's a #### move and I don't want anyone stealing from me.  I don't have to be religious to believe in the golden rule.

Most people don't choose to live civilized lives with compassion and kindness because they're afraid of potential repercussions when they die.  Most choose to live that way because that's really the only way civilization advances. 

I'm not going to try and convince you - if you didn't watch it for years and see it for what it was nothing I can say would matter anyway

and that's the problem right there - people believing what they're told to believe and hating who they're told to hate and when a political party works that hard and people still don't see it ?

I feel this way as well.  

My morality is not based on fear of a vengeful god.  If fear of god is the only reason people act right, is that even morality?  I don't steal from people bc it's a #### move and I don't want anyone stealing from me.  I don't have to be religious to believe in the golden rule.

why is it a #### move?

animals have no right / wrong, they do what they want, when they want

Most people don't choose to live civilized lives with compassion and kindness because they're afraid of potential repercussions when they die.  Most choose to live that way because that's really the only way civilization advances. 

I disagree

Look at our country - you think compassion and kindness reigns ? 

Last edited by a moderator:

So you do realize you just described Trumps entire platform here right?   Need any further convincing? “RINOs”

To act as if this domain is the exclusive ground of Democrats is the very definition of partisan.  

why is it a #### move?

animals have no right / wrong, they do what they want, when they want
I think humans are different than other animals.  Do you really need me to explain why it's a #### move to steal from somebody?  

Let me put it this way, I don't believe in any god at all.  I have no compulsion to steal ever at any time, but if I did, I still wouldn't do it because I would feel bad for hurting another person.  I would be very disappointed in myself.  I don't need a reward for good behavior.  I just think some societal rules are a good thing.  

(nothing against religious people, that's not my point at all)

For the most part, yes.  

I disagree

50% of marriages fail, 25% of people cheat on their spouses, most people lie daily, 48% admit to littering, almost every cig smoker tosses their butt's daily, we are what, 45% obesity rate? How many addicted to drugs? Nationwide, 81% of women and 43% of men reported experiencing some form of sexual harassment and/or assault in their lifetime. Look at how many people here are quick to talk about how evil Trump voters are, or people who don't want to get shots? 7 in 10 blacks say they're experienced racism

no - I don't think as a whole the people in this country are really good and moral at all to be honest 

I think humans are different than other animals.  Do you really need me to explain why it's a #### move to steal from somebody?  

Let me put it this way, I don't believe in any god at all.  I have no compulsion to steal ever at any time, but if I did, I still wouldn't do it because I would feel bad for hurting another person.  I would be very disappointed in myself.  I don't need a reward for good behavior.  I just think some societal rules are a good thing.  

(nothing against religious people, that's not my point at all)

why feel bad? why disappointed?   you were not born with a conscious were you? without a religious belief, we're all just animals and yes, human's have a higher think tank but that's about it right ?

societal rules vary across the world - some places treat women like dogs don't they?  slavery exists in many places. Those societies are not "good" are they ?

you cannot tell me its wrong to steal or kill if I truly believe its ok to - you can show me its illegal, that others might not like it .... but if I truly believe its ok that I'm stronger and I'll take what I want .... how are you going to convince me otherwise ?

unless there is a higher authority with eternal consequences ... right and wrong doesn't exist

Last edited by a moderator:
So you do realize you just described Trumps entire platform here right?   Need any further convincing? “RINOs”

To act as if this domain is the exclusive ground of Democrats is the very definition of partisan.  

except 1/2 this nation see's what I described as Biden/Hillary/Democrats platform

see the division now? many will watch Don't Look Up and see Trump ... me ? I saw Hillary / Democrats 

why feel bad? why disappointed?   you were not born with a conscious were you? without a religious belief, we're all just animals and yes, human's have a higher think tank but that's about it right ?

societal rules vary across the world - some places treat women like dogs don't they?  slavery exists in many places. Those societies are not "good" are they ?
I guess I don't know how to explain it to you, but I just would.  I assume I was born with a conscience because I have one and have never attended church.  

We don't need to have a religious conversation here.  I just disagree that humanity is mostly bad.  I actually see the complete opposite most of the time.  Lots of bad people out there, but the vast majority are good.  They just don't make the news as often.

I guess I don't know how to explain it to you, but I just would.  I assume I was born with a conscience because I have one and have never attended church.  

We don't need to have a religious conversation here.  I just disagree that humanity is mostly bad.  I actually see the complete opposite most of the time.  Lots of bad people out there, but the vast majority are good.  They just don't make the news as often.

I'd argue that people doing whatever they want when they want also say they were born that way - knowing that whatever they want to do is justified because they can

Its good to have optimism in the world - I'm more of a realist though and see the glass as being full of dirty water instead full/empty :(  

I disagree

50% of marriages fail, 25% of people cheat on their spouses, most people lie daily, 48% admit to littering, almost every cig smoker tosses their butt's daily, we are what, 45% obesity rate? How many addicted to drugs? Nationwide, 81% of women and 43% of men reported experiencing some form of sexual harassment and/or assault in their lifetime. Look at how many people here are quick to talk about how evil Trump voters are, or people who don't want to get shots? 7 in 10 blacks say they're experienced racism

no - I don't think as a whole the people in this country are really good and moral at all to be honest 
Oh, I know.  And I think this is a big reason we view things differently.  

A lot of what you posted has little to do with compassion and kindness, and if so, it's a small % of their personality.   Damn near to a person the people I meet and work with on a daily basis are nice, friendly, compassionate people.    I feel sorry for you if you don't experience that frequently.  

KarmaPolice said:
Oh, I know.  And I think this is a big reason we view things differently.  

A lot of what you posted has little to do with compassion and kindness, and if so, it's a small % of their personality.   Damn near to a person the people I meet and work with on a daily basis are nice, friendly, compassionate people.    I feel sorry for you if you don't experience that frequently.  

on the surface maybe, part of the time maybe, in front of people maybe

no, people are sinful creatures

I used to believe like you somewhat, I had a little faith in humanity, I knew the people around me, my core people ... I believed a lie, a fabrication of true reality

I suffered it and came through the flames with new understanding is all

Users who are viewing this thread