What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phenoms FF: $500 Auction League Tonight (1 Viewer)

Unlucky

Phenom
Phenoms FF runs leagues with some of the highest payouts. On the $500 entry leagues, the payouts are 93% and there are no extra or hidden fees. That 7% covers league hosting, transaction fees, and commissioner oversight.

Tonight's auction is scheduled for 8:30 PM Eastern. It's over half full and I'm working overtime trying to get the remaining owners signed up and paid. There is no risk to signing up and paying because if the league doesn't fill tonight, you can get a full refund or apply your entry fees towards another league. It is possible that I'll try to reschedule this league, but you won't be committed to a different date and time. However, if you're interested but can't do it tonight, drop me an email about when you could. commissioner@phenomsff.com

To sign up for tonight's league, join RHO 401 here: https://www.phenomsff.com/leagues/all-lgs.php

Users who are viewing this thread