What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

The only consolation I have as a Steelers fan is that this will go down in the record book as one loss. The Steelers were outplayed and outcoached enough to account for at least three losses. It's clear we are not in the league of Denver and the Pats in the AFC.   Congrats to the birds on a convincing win over an overhyped Steelers team. 

The only consolation I have as a Steelers fan is that this will go down in the record book as one loss. The Steelers were outplayed and outcoached enough to account for at least three losses. It's clear we are not in the league of Denver and the Pats in the AFC.   Congrats to the birds on a convincing win over an overhyped Steelers team. 
Relax its week 3.  Long way to go before you count this team out.

Trap game for Pitt, non conference loss and doesnt hurt too much. The way they lost would be a concern, but that's your problem. ;)  

Although I'm going to be honest with you GB -- I didn't see THIS coming.
Nobody seen that shellacking. Chalk it up to a a big snowball running downhill. hopefully that's all it was for you guys, but that's your issue. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And not a single terrible towel to be seen.  Nice.
Proud of my Eagle brethren.  Was at the game and even early on there were only sporadic towels being waved.  The Eagle nation stepped up and didn't allow the Steeler fans to take over the stadium.  It was rocking from the start to the finish.  Next time we are home we get to see Sammy Sleeves. 

Congrats Eagles fans.  That was one HELL of an butt whooping you laid on the Steelers.    Carson Wentz looked like he was going against a scout team.

Very disappointing effort by the Steelers -- hopefully they can lick their wounds and bounce back against the Chiefs at home.

Users who are viewing this thread