What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Is the talk going to be about how terrible the Steelers D is this week, or are the talking heads going to give the birds their well earned praise?

All aboard the WENTZ WAGON!  LET'S GO BIRDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!

Not making excuses as the Eagles look legit but Steelers are in for a long season if the defense injuries pile up

Is the talk going to be about how terrible the Steelers D is this week, or are the talking heads going to give the birds their well earned praise?

All aboard the WENTZ WAGON!  LET'S GO BIRDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!
Let them talk about the injuries. I don't care. I'm not expecting a title this year.....so just let the narrative continue to be "it's just the Browns", "It's just the Bears", "Steelers had some in-game injuries"....etc. etc. 

Doesn't matter if steelers score on rest of their possessions because their atrocious defense will give up points on EVERY drive

Hopefully the Steelers get all their bad play out in one game. 

Also, congrats Eagles fans. You've got a great QB and a great HC. 

I can hardly get my head around this. I though maybe we could win 20-17. This...this...this is unreal. What will the "yeah but.." Be this week? The book isn't out yet?

Technically not a drop if the defender hits you before your feet find the ground.

BUt he shoulda had it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread