What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PK Roberto Aguayo - chronic case of the yips (4 Viewers)

Patriots waived K Roberto Aguayo. 

Aguayo was brought in on a reserve/future contract in January but was unable to beat out Nick Folk or Quinn Nordin to secure a place on the roster. Multiple teams have taken a chance on Aguayo but he hasn't been able to stick with a squad since being waived by the Bucs in 2017. It's possible that New England will be Aguayo's final stop in the NFL. Folk is expected to win the starting job and kick for the Patriots this year with Nordin, a rookie from Michigan, destined for the practice squad. 

SOURCE: Mike Reiss on Twitter

Jun 17, 2021, 5:43 PM ET

I mean, nothing against the guy, but this is why you never draft a kicker before the last round in the draft - if at all.

Amazing Licht was able to survive this pick (and Winston) long enough to build a super bowl winning roster.
I think based upon the strengths of his other picks, something is going right in Tampa Bay, but this was one of the worst picks I've ever seen or heard of. The Jets taking Nugent in the second was also off-the-charts bad.

rockaction said:
I think based upon the strengths of his other picks, something is going right in Tampa Bay, but this was one of the worst picks I've ever seen or heard of. The Jets taking Nugent in the second was also off-the-charts bad.
He's made some pretty great picks, trades, and free agent signings that have given him an extra long leash. 

Users who are viewing this thread