What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Player Spotlight: Tony Romo (1 Viewer)

Something crossed my mind recently regarding Romo when it was mentioned that his and Bledsoe's #s would have been Top 3.Can anyone name the last QB that had TO for a full season that didn't end up in the Top 5?Trick question. To the best of my knowledge, every QB that has had TO for a full season has landed in the Top 5 at the end. Just saying.....
Jeff Garcia in 2002 and 2003 finished 10th and 12th. Here's another way of putting it: TO has only played on a team with a top five QB once in the past five years.2002 - Garcia - 10th2003 - Garcia - 12th2004 - McNabb - 3rd2005 - McNabb - 20th2006 - Romo - 19thThat's equally as misleading. :unsure:

Do you believe that the muffed hold from last season will have any impact on this season?I think he uses it as a motivating factor and sets out to right his wrongs.On the other hand, maybe it will linger on his mind and shake his confidence.
Considering he won't have the holding duties anymore, how could it?
It's not so much the holding duty -- it's the fact that his single blunder cost his team a playoff game. Just wondering what kind of impact (if any) it will have on his psyche
Zero. This isn't Ryan Leaf we're talking about.Having a hard time putting even casual projections to Romo. Suspect it will be somewhere in the Hasselbeck range, perhaps a bit less.

Users who are viewing this thread